Order On-line Tracking
Sulfonated Acetone-formaldehyde Condensate
The sulfonated acetone-formaldehyde condensate（AK）, is a kind of anionic aliphatic macromolecular surface active substance which is derived from acetone, formaldehyde and sulfonating agent with alkalic catalysis.
AK is a high range water reducer, commonly referred to as a superplasticizer. AK contains no added chloride. AK meets the requirements of chemical admixture specifications for concrete: ASTMC494, DS-5075, JIS-6204.
1. Used for projects such as skyscrapers, wide bridge, ocean oil drilling platform, which requires high performance concrete with property of high strength, elasticity, fluidity, and impermeability.
2. AK is especially applicable to following types of concrete: flowable and plastic concrete, autotrophic or steam curing concrete, impermeable and water proof concrete, durable and anti-freeze/thaw concrete, anti-sulphonate-corrosion concrete, steel-bar enforced concrete, and pre-stress concrete.
3. Used to make high strength concrete pipe (PHC) C80, ready-mix concrete (C20-C70), pumping concrete, high performance concrete, self-compacting concrete, water-proofing and large volume concrete.
4. Used in all kinds of portland cements and steam curing concrete.
Dark Brown Powder
Fineness (0.315mm remains), %
8 – 10
Chloride Content, %
Cement Paste Flow, mm
Features and Benefits
1. AK is alkalescent and has a high water reducing rate of 15-25%.
2. When it’s added, 25-30% of cement can be saved without sacrificing strength and slump loss compared with plain concrete.
3. AK has significant early and post-strengthening ability. Concrete added with AK can reach to 60-70%, 100% of designed strength in 3 and 7 days respectively. Thus its strength is enhanced by 30-40% compared with plain concrete in 28 days.
4. AK has high plasticity. Concrete added with AK has less slump loss. It almost has no slump loss in 60 minutes and only loses 10-20% in 90 minutes.
5. AK is applicable to a variety of cement. It improves workability and plasticity. It works well with other admixtures.
6. AK can improve the anti-freeze/thaw ability, and impermeability of concrete. It protects concrete from sulphonate corrosion and improves physical performance in many other aspects.
7. AK is nontoxic, nonflammable and noncorrosive to steel bars.
8. AK effectively reduces the reaction with alkaline aggregates and has no crystallization from sodium sulphate in winter.
Uses and Dosages
1. Dosage range is 0.4-1.2% and the recommended dosage is 0.6% of the weight of cementitious materials. Appropriate blend dosage shall be determined according to the projects requirements and the materials used.
2. The effects of water reduction and dispersion will be better if applied with stagnant water blending method or post-blend approach.
For powder: Woven fabric bag with plastic liner. Net weight: 25kg.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|