Valve Regulated Sealed Gel Battery.Maintenance free and easy to use,It can be widely used in solar energy，wind energy,telecommunication systems，UPS and other fields。
Long service life
Recommended Using Temperature
Charge Voltage (25℃)
Float Charge: 2.25V-2.3V
Average Charge: 2.4V-2.45V
ABS Engineering Plastic
Temperature Compensation Coefficient :±3 mV/Cell ℃
Temperature Compensation Coefficient: ±5 mV/Cell ℃
Capacity Affected by Temperature
105 % @ 40℃
85 % @ 0℃
60 % @ -20℃
50%DOD 1350 times
Packaging & Delivery
the packing of battery carton and plywood packing or recording to our clients' demand.
15-20 weekdays after receiving the deposit
- Q:How should the battery be well maintained?
- Electrolyte density This is to evaluate whether the battery charge is normal, whether the aging of the important parameters, the use of density meter or electrolyte density tester can be measured. If the electrolyte density is too small, you need to charge. And the electrolyte concentration is too thick or too thin to a certain extent, it means that such as the occurrence of plate vulcanization, short circuit or overcharge phenomenon, this time on the need for maintenance.
- Q:What is the meaning of the battery above 12v65Ah?
- 12V is said to be the voltage, 65Ah is the current. (A is the unit of current. H is the time unit .1 hours.)
- Q:How to repair the battery?
- To the battery in accordance with the 0.1C current discharge, record the discharge time. Its discharge current multiplied by the number of hours of time, is the battery repair capacity. If the Chongqing battery capacity to reach the nominal capacity of more than 70%, the end of the repair.
- Q:The role of the battery?
- Battery is a kind of battery, its role is to be able to save the limited power, in the right place to make 6v4ah emergency light battery. Its working principle is to convert chemical energy into electricity.
- Q:Battery 200ah / 104 what does that mean?
- This should be refers to 2V200AH battery 104, power with the 220V. Lead-acid battery nominal voltage is 2V / (each or monomer), but in fact will be higher than 2V, so the actual use and charging equipment for the matching will use 104, also useful 103, also useful 108 Only.
- Q:What battery does the van use?
- The battery is mainly composed of tube positive plate, negative plate, electrolyte, separator, battery compartment, battery cover, pole, injection liquid cover and so on. The electrode of the exhaust type battery is made of lead and lead oxide, and the electrolyte is an aqueous solution of sulfuric acid. The main advantage is the voltage stability, the price is cheap; the disadvantage is lower than the energy (that is, per kilogram of battery storage power), short life and routine maintenance frequently. Old ordinary battery life of about 2 years, and the need to regularly check the height of the electrolyte and add distilled water. However, with the development of science and technology, lead-acid battery life becomes longer and maintenance is also more simple.
- Q:80ah how much battery storage capacity?
- Is 80AH. Understood to discharge at 80 amps for about 1 hour (but not to say that after 1 hour is finished, there is still electricity). In theory, this is your battery power.
- Q:Lead-acid battery how to maintain?
- After 5 hours of repair, the excess electrolyte is sucked out with a straw, and if the electrolyte is sucked out into black, it indicates that the battery is severely grounded and that the battery is difficult to repair.
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- 100AH capacity of the battery, fully charged after the 100A current discharge can be an hour to put the power finished. 50A current is 2 hours put away! 20A is 5 hours! Of course this is the theoretical value, in fact it is impossible to have a constant current discharge.
- Q:Maintenance-free battery how to detect it?
- Battery pole Pole terminal has corrosive material without treatment, as long as no loose on it. If the appearance of the corrosive material, the inner surface of the terminal will also be corrosion, resulting in increased resistance, affecting the normal battery charging and discharge, it must be promptly processed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range