Stereo Bluetooth Headset with FM/TF Card Slot MP3 Player
Bluetooth Headphone with TF card slot MP3 player
Can choose with mp3 player, support TF card
Can choose with FM function.
Stereo bluetooth headset BH-503
Bluetooth Headphone with TF card slot MP3 player.
1. stereo Bluetooth v2.1..
2. can choose with mp3 player, support TF card
3. high quality stereo bass sound
4. Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
5. accessory: USB cable, adapter
6. It's the bluetooth compatible with IPAD,IPOD,IPHONE,BLACKBERRY,HTC,SAMSUNG PHONE-ANDROIND
AND SMART PHONES
rgonomic design, high-quality audio, wear more comfortable.
Sound: Stereo Music
Standby time: 180 hours
Talk time: 7 hours
Music time: 5 hours
Charging time: 2-3 hours.
- Q:Can the speakers of dell laptop be changed?
- Most laptop speakers are attached to the case and not the mainboard, such is the case with your Dell. The speakers can be replaced with almost any other speaker harvested from other laptops with some minor modification. The connectors will have to be changed or soldered on and you may have to glue the speakers in if the mounts don't fit.
- Q:speaker audio in to audio output?
- While it would be physically possible to install such a jack into the speaker, it will not work out electronically speaking. The speaker is not designed with the power boost it would require to drive other speakers or the audio output jack would already exist as a part of that circuitry. Attempting to jury rig this will result most likely in bad sound quality, weakening of the components in the speaker itself and possible permanent damage to the circuitry. Sorry, in this case you just can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear, even with the right tools and techniques. My best advice, enjoy what it is intended for without modification.
- Q:how do you put a uniden cordless phone on speaker?
- I think you press the # button.
- Q:Broken Bose lifestyle 12 speaker?
- A friend of mine has a bose system. One time he dropped one of the speakers and it broke. So he called bose was honest with them and told them what happened, and they sent him a brand new speaker so he could have a complete system. Maybe they'll do that for you too.
- Q:Can Spanish speakers understand spoken Portuguese?
- It's much easier for Portuguese speakers to understand Spanish than it is for Spanish speakers to understand Portuguese. When I started learning Portuguese I could understand a good deal, but still be a little more off because of their greater nuances. Of course that's Brazilian Portuguese in my case.I would still stumble a bit when I heard one of my former neighbors speaking the Portuguese of Portugal. The accent just drove me in a bit. But overall the comprehension is relatively high for both +1 for Portuguese to Spanish though.
- Q:i NEED PC SPEAKERS but i hate pc speakers?
- i might bypass with JBL, Harmon/Kardon, Logitech, or resourceful; those 3 are not too high priced yet supply you super sound high quality. Aluminum cones are suitable, even with the undeniable fact that ceramics and polymers are additionally good. i might propose, even with the undeniable fact that, that in case you hear to a lot of song on your computing device, which you get a 2.a million speaker set rathera good subwoofer makes a super distinction in audio high quality.
- Q:Infinity speaker question?
- I dont know those specific models but Infinity used to be a fairly good name producing a quality speaker. The thing about speakers is they are like ice cream - they each have a different 'flavor'. For example: BW, Infinity, Revel tend to make very 'neutral' speakers for people who love classical, or jazz. The speakers try to not color the sound. But they take rock or hip-hop and make it dull. Klipsch is more forward and harsh. They tend to not work well for classical but people love them for rock or urban/pop/contemporary music. So the honest answer is - you need to take a favorite CD or two and go listen.
- Q:Can short in computer speakers be fixed?
- Did you buy them new? Make sure you cable from the speakers to the computer is in ALL the way in your soundcard jack. Otherwise only 1 channel will work. Also that you have the right cable. The cable that goes from your speakers to the computer should look like regular headphone type plugs on the end, but with two black bands, not one. If you bought it new, cant you get an exchange? Check the warranty, otherwise check your cable. Also check your Mixer settings for your soundcard and make sure both speakers are selected.
- Q:Strange noises coming from computer speakers?
- you mean to assert, a buzzing sound is popping out from from the audio gadget? that is in basic terms the stereo jack that's hooked up from the sound output out of your pc. the floor cord grew to become into decrease by cord bending. you are able to replace it in basic terms in basic terms the jack and you are able to place in. observe that there are 3 rings spaced with 2 black plastic rings on the top, the 1st ring from the top is the two ideal or left channel additionally the 2d ring. and the final ring or the 0.33, is the floor.
- Q:What are channel speakers?
- The speakers or the box should definitely state if they are wireless. The term channel could mean several things, as in left or right stereo channel or it could be a model name or the brand name. A wireless speaker will need a power cord on it. This is to power the wireless receiver and amplifier to make the speaker work. It will not need (but I suppose it could have) any audio connections on it.
As a professional manufacturer,we have been in car electronics since 2006,focusing on bluetooth car kit with solar panel,Voice control bluetooth handsfree car kit,car MP3 FM transmitter and bluetooth car MP3 FM transmitter,mini speaker and so on. Our two R&D centers in Shanghai and Shenzhen release two models into the market every month.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$10 Million
||Europe；North America ；South America。
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range