Steel H Beam Hot Rolled High Quality 100MM-900MM
H Beam Hot Rolled High Quality 100MM-900MM are ideal for structural applications and are widely used in the construction of buildings and bridges, and the manufacturing, petrochemical, and transportation industries.
OKorder's H Beam Hot Rolled High Quality 100MM-900MM are durable, strong, and resist corrosion.
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Corrosion resistance
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
Manufacture: Hot rolled
Grade: Q195 – 235
Certificates: ISO, SGS, BV, CIQ
Length: 6m – 12m, as per customer request
Packaging: Export packing, nude packing, bundled
Chinese Standard (H*W*T)
Light I (H*W*T)
Light II (H*W*T)
- Q:What's the quota for finished H - shaped steel sleeve?
- Installation quota, which has a special steel structure production and installation
- Q:How is the weight of H steel calculated?
- H section steel is a kind of economical section high efficiency profile with more optimized sectional area distribution and stronger weight ratio. It is named after the English letter "H". Because all the sections of H steel are arranged at right angles, H steel has been widely used in all directions for its advantages of high bending resistance, simple construction, cost saving and light weight.
- Q:House built with H steel, two story buildings, all columns below, no load wall, beam with steel beam, what type of H steel?
- Props can be used with 200*200, 198*99 can be used on the side, the standard is 200*100, but the house does not use. Span is not enough.
- Q:Does the cross section of corrugated steel H have this section in PKPM?
- At present, the Bowen of the corrugated web is a waveform determined by rigorous tests (which can be trapezoidal, sinusoidal, rectangular, discounted, etc.)
- Q:What's the difference between welded H - section steel and high frequency welded H - section steel and hot rolled H section steel?
- Specification and material. When the hot-rolled H steel can fully replace welding of H steel, and the former than the latter to ensure quality. In general, in the structural design of high-rise buildings, should adopt the hot-rolled H steel, steel portal frame of light steel plant, selection of welding H steel with variable cross-section steel index is better, but the project cost can not save much, the reason is that the processing capacity of hot-rolled H steel is smaller, shorter duration, if the calculation of the comprehensive economic benefits (including the project put into use), play a decisive role in the period under the condition of optional hot-rolled H steel, but when the time limit for not strict or some image project, is in line with the principle of conservation of resources selection of welding H steel.
- Q:Specification for splicing length specification of H steel in steel structures
- Flange splicing length should not be less than 600mm; web splicing width should not be less than 300mm, the length should not be less than 600mm. the flange and web is required to achieve at the same time
- Q:In the steel-concrete composite beam, how to choose the type of steel if H steel is used?
- Q345-B, C, D, E or Q390-B, C, D and E low-alloy high-strength structural steel. Moreover, the steel plate has the upper limit of the width to thickness ratio.
- Q:What does H steel column H300*250*6*10-90 represent in steel structure?
- Steel column: a column made of steel. Large and medium-sized industrial buildings (see map [CFST column construction plant "), long-span public buildings, high-rise buildings, homes, light work platform, the Zhanqiao and the support column, most of the steel column. The classified steel column can be divided into solid column and lattice column (Figure 1[steel column) in the form of cross section. Section form solid column with steel column section [the whole), is the most commonly used I-section; lattice column section is divided into two limbs or more limbs, the limbs with batten or batten plate contact (Figure 2b section steel column), when the load is larger than m, when the width of steel consumption is saved.
- Q:Hot rolled H section steel
- H is divided into hot-rolled H steel and welded H steel (H) two, hot-rolled H steel is divided into wide flange, H steel (HW), flange H (HM) and narrow flange H (HN) three.HW is a H type steel flange height and width substantially equal; mainly used for reinforced concrete frame column steel column, also known as rigid steel column; column is mainly used in steel structureHM is of H steel, and the width and flange width ratio is approximately 1.33~~1.75, mainly in the steel structure: used as steel frame columns, used as frame beams in frame structures subjected to dynamic loads; for example: equipment platformHN is H steel with a flange width ratio greater than or equal to 2, mainly used for beams; the use of I-beam is equivalent to that of HN;
- Q:Are all the steel girders H?
- When the width is large or the load is relatively large, besides the H type steel beam, it is more common to use the box girder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range