Order On-line Tracking
1.Structure of Stainless Wire Mesh Description
The weaving type is determined according to our customers, specific requirements, such as the material, the wire diameter, the size of the mesh, width and length.There are four types of weaving, such as plain weave, twill weave, Dutch plain weave or Dutch twill weave. Plain weave is the most commonly used weave.
2.Main Features of the Stainless Wire Mesh
•Made of high quality steel wire.
•Various configurations and sizes
•Used for loose strata to aviod falling rocks.
•Suitable for shotcrete applications.
•Range of sizes to suit roadway width and bolting patterns.
•Avaliable in black or hot dip galvanized.
3. Stainless Wire Mesh Images
4. Stainless Wire Mesh Specification
Mesh / inch
Roll width:2’ -8’
5.FAQ of Stainless Wire Mesh
①The general use?
Welded Wire Mesh with excellent corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance, is extensively used as fencing, decoration and machinery protection material in agriculture, construction, transport, mine, sports field, lawn and various industrial fields
② Our Advantages?
1. Low cost for molding or tooling
2. Advanced & Standardization workshops and facilitates.
3. High-tech and high precision manufacturing equipment.
4. Strict ISO14001:2004 , ISO9001:2008 standards.
5. ROHS compliant & enviroment friendly products.
6. Professional technical specialists and management personel
7. 100% in house inspection before delivery
③Why you choose us?
We can make high precision parts from foil as thin as 0.025mm.
Main metal material we can photo etching including:
Stainless steel, iron, brass, copper, Kovar, Molybdenum
Surface can be paint color, gold/silver plated or mirror finish
Products can be made according to your drawing in .dxf or .dwg format.
Please feel free to contact us for the quotatio
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|