Type: Stainless steel marble bracket
Brand Name: Sity
Model Number: ST-G05
The non-rust of the stainless steel means it can have certain chemical stability around the corrosion mediums of air, water, acid, alkali, salt or others. But it does not mean the stainless steel will never rust. Whether the stainless steel will rust or not is influenced by the molecular structures, the processing technic, and the operating environment and so on. To prevent the stainless steel from rusting extremely, please pay attention to the followings:
1. Stone fixation, stainless steel/Inox
2. Z Restraint/Support bracket/anchor
3. Brackets can be adjustable in 3 directions
Stainless steel marble bracket/accessories
According to customers' requirements
201, 302, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, according to customers' requirements
GB, JIS, AISI, BS, DIN
Cold draw hairline and Fluorocarbon coating(all kinds of colors)
stainless steel angle to fix marble stone one the wall
Bubble bag + Inner box + Carton
15-30 days after receiving the full payment
|1.Product design drawings (CAD)|
|2.Professional engineer advices|
|4.Product Warranty is offered|
|5.OEM, ODM , Customer design|
1. Recommended projection size between 45 mm to 135 mm and loads up to 800N.
2. In horizontal joint installation slabs are pinned on the bottom and upper sides. Anchors act as load bearing carrying half the weight of the slabs above. Anchors also act as restraint holding the slabs below and restraining against wind suction and pressure.
3. In vertical joints installation slabs are pinned at the left and right sides. Anchors on the bottom are load-bearing anchors carrying the whole weight of the slab. Half the slab is on the left and half the slab is on the right. Anchors on the top are restraint anchors holding the slabs and restraining against wind suction and pressure.
4. Three - dimensional adjustability allows quick and easy installation.
After many years, we can:
Own design - meet the project needs;
Own production - ensure that the project in a timely manner;
Rigorous testing - ensure good quality;
Dedication to service - ensure customer's satisfaction;
The whole management - ensure Honor.
- Q:What are the specifications of the stainless steel jaws?
- 200 split claw size 200MM; Features: more commonly used one. Used in the shed glass area between 1.5m2 to 1.8m2, the thickness of 6 +6 and 8 +8, you can use 200 to split the claw. For safety reasons 8 + 8 It is recommended to use 220 splicing claws.
220 type splicing claw size 220MM
- Q:Do you want to glue when you install a splice?
- The point curtain wall is connected by a splice joint, a splice joint and a splicing jaw connection, a splicing claw and a support system.
- Q:Split jaw type 3O0 type open large holes, the glass on the opening of the hole
- The general use of the 120 150 180 220 model is the point of grasping the relative 2 grasp the distance between the center of the nest
- Q:Would like to ask about the two ways of fixing the glass curtain wall glass
- 1. The glass panel is fixed to the support structure by a glass rib structure. The load of the panel is transmitted through the glass rib structure to the support structure and the main structure.
2. Splicing claws are divided into X-shaped, H-shaped, mountain-shaped, etc .; according to the surface treatment is divided into mirror light, matte, fluorocarbon spray; by material is divided into stainless steel, aluminum and so on. Glass curtain wall auxiliary tool this Rieter electric basket
- Q:What is the difference between tempered glass shed and tempered glass and canopy sunshine shed?
- Light steel glass canopy focus on just the material for the light steel, tempered glass canopy focus on the glass material for the tempered glass, are glass canopy, but the name of the focus is not the same, light steel glass canopy glass can also be used Glass ah
The loads of light steel canopy include the weight, wind load, snow load and live load, in which the snow load is not taken into account, the wind pressure is positive or negative, a certain range of negative pressure is beneficial to the structure, the actual calculation Considered separately. Through the comparison, the design and calculation of the most unfavorable conditions of the combination of the dead weight, the wind load and the live load are carried out, including the calculation of the force combination of the glass and steel glass sheds, the calculation of the glass strength and the checking of the glass deflection, and finally the selection of the material The
In the light steel glass canopy glass plate drilling processing, the connection part of the support device in advance openings, add water seal ring processing, to avoid the site to produce a higher stress concentration. Light steel glass canopy should be wiped clean before the surface, and according to the weight of the glass to determine the reasonable number of suction cups to ensure the safety of construction. By connecting the jaws to connect the glass, the installation should be checked before the glass drilling and splicing claws connected to the casing position, and timely adjustment. After the glass is fully installed, check the flatness and verticality of the light-glass glass canopy, the glass seam, and the width of the light-glass glass canopy to meet the needs of the shed in the temperature change and the structural displacement. Touch the request at the same time in the seam when the tensile deformation of their own to meet the temperature changes and structural lateral displacement of the joints to widen the requirements.
- Q:What are the metal members connecting the glass and the glass ribs in the glass curtain wall?
- Called the claws. The splicing jaws are mainly used as support joints and transfer loads to a fixed support structure, which is an important accessory to the glass curtain wall.
- Q:What is the difference between double steel safety glass and insulating glass in steel canopy
- The loads of light steel canopy include the weight, wind load, snow load and live load, in which the snow load is not taken into account, the wind pressure is positive or negative, a certain range of negative pressure is beneficial to the structure, the actual calculation Considered separately. Through the comparison, the design and calculation of the most unfavorable conditions of the combination of the dead weight, the wind load and the live load are carried out, including the calculation of the force combination of the glass and steel glass sheds, the calculation of the glass strength and the checking of the glass deflection, and finally the selection of the material The
- Q:What is the reason for rusting the claws?
- Stainless steel is the surface of the formation of a very thin layer of thin and strong and stable stable chromium oxide film (protective film), to prevent oxygen atoms continue to infiltrate, continue to oxidize, and get the ability to resist corrosion. There is some reason, this film is constantly destroyed, the air or liquid and oxygen atoms will continue to infiltrate or metal iron atoms continue to precipitate out to form loose iron oxide, metal surface will be constantly Rust.
- Q:What is a round steel nail on a glass curtain wall?
- You say is generally point-type glass curtain wall, the hardware components called split claws, there are two claws, three claws, four claws.
- Q:What are the specifications of the curtain wall
- 220 series, 250 series, generally use these two series more.
Our company has a number of excellent technicians, professional production teams and aggressive sales management teams, advanced techniques, high-class equipment and strict management to guarantee high quality products. Our company has designed and developed more than 100 kinds of products. Our company is a supporting manufacturer designated by large-scale groups at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average