Description of Stainless Steel Fiber:
Sainless steel fiber is manufactured from coil by chopping the width of the stainless coil, it is used for precast shapes and castable project; It has uniform chemical composition and good dimensional stability.
APPLICATION of Stainless Steel Fiber：
stainless steel fiber is manufactured from coil by chopping the width of the stainless coil, it is used for precast shapes and castable project; It has uniform chemical composition and good dimensional stability.
ADVANTAGE of Stainless Steel Fiber：
SPECIFICATION of Stainless Steel Fiber：
Chemical composition Content (%)
Melting point (℃)
Tensile strength (MPa)
- Q:How do you do a cement counter top.?
- Do you have building salvage yards in your area? See if they have materials you can use until you sell your first piece of art work and make a lot of money.
- Q:is there anything wrong with building a pond out of cement?
- Cement-by which I presume you mean concrete, is fine for building a pond. It Will have an effect on the ph of the water. Cement is alkaline so the lime content would be very harmful to fish and aquatic life in the short term. Eventually it would become neutral but you would need to waterproof it with something anyrate which would keep the water away from contact with the cement. You can use bitumen which you paint on or a sheet of strong plastic is often enough.. Dig out the shape you want first and then shovel the concrete into it but if the sides are steep then you will have to make the concrete very dry to prevent the concrete running back into the bottom. You can always then give a thin coat of wetter cement to the sides later if you prefer
- Q:Is it safe to use pvc cement for....?
- I looked up the MSDS for the PVC Cement which we sell and it states: SUMMARY OF ACUTE HAZARDS Overexposure may cause coughing, shortness of breath, dizziness, central nervous system depression, intoxication and collapse. It may cause irritation to the respiratory tract and to other mucous membranes. ROUTE OF EXPOSURE, SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS INHALATION Overexposure may cause coughing, shortness of breath, dizziness, central nervous system depression, intoxication and collapse. It may cause irritation to the respiratorytract and to other mucous membranes. EYE CONTACT Severely irritating. If not removed promptly, will injure eye tissue, which can result in permanent damage. SKIN CONTACT Frequent or prolonged contact may irritate and cause dermatitis. Low order of toxicity. INGESTION Low order of toxicity. Small amounts of the liquid aspirated into the respiratory system during ingestion, or from vomiting, may cause bronchiopneumonia or pulmonary edema. SUMMARY OF CHRONIC HAZARDS Repeated or prolonged exposure may cause signs of central nervous system depression and respiratory irritation. This material has been shown to induce tumors in laboratory animals. MEDICAL CONDITIONS AGGRAVATED BY EXPOSURE Individuals with pre-existing or chronic diseases of the eyes, skin, respiratory system, cardiovascular system, gastrointestinal system, liver, or kidneys may have increased susceptibility to excessive exposure.
- Q:Swelling after cement filling?
- Take him back to the dentist just to make sure theirs no infection or anything
- Q:which does not form a part of reinforced cement concrete?
- Lime and silica make about 85% of the mass of cement. However, lime by itself is not used in the production of Portland cement concrete mixtures. Hydrated lime is usually used in the production of asphaltic concrete mixtures. See the links below for more information.
- Q:refinish stain and seal a cement floor?
- Are you asking about the process? Clean the floor first. If you use a high grade cement/garage floor paint, such as an epoxy base the sealer is in the soulution. No offense, but it makes no sense...TO ME, to do a multi step process. Steven Wolf If you insist on a stain, it should be an acid etch bases product to actually STAIN, not just coat, and don't even bother with any latex based products.
- Q:who invented cement first?
- They used it to build their aqueducts and the Coliseum. It's the Chinese cos white cement is used on the great wall of China.
- Q:How much concrete/cement will i need for a shed floor (3mx2m)..pls?
- The pros are that you will have one inch of flooring but the con is that since they aren't glued together, they will flex independently. If you are going to go that route, use some liquid nails between the layers of plywood and use ringshank nails to secure them.
- Q:what weighs more? cement or sand?
- I guess your talking about dry? For equivalent volume cement is heavier than sand.
- Q:What is the history of cement? How is it manufactured? What are the types of cements?
- Just how long have condoms been around? The answer might surprise you. Most people think that condoms have been around and in use for a few hundred years, but they are wrong. On a cave wall in France is a painting of a man using a condom. This painting is between 12,000 and 15,000 years old, so condoms have been around for thousands of years, not hundreds. Condoms have been made out of a variety of materials over the years including linen, animal intestines, oiled paper, latex, and polyurethane. Currently only latex, polyurethane, and animal tissue condoms are available on the US market, but only the latex condoms have been shown to be effective in preventing the spread of STDs.
Firm, specializes in the development, manufacture and management of civil engineering organic fiber.
Our company has a professional R & D team and sales team, with domestic business, international trade department, technology department, engineering department, production department, spraying plant, profile plant, service department, etc, which have become a strong guarantee for the production and sales .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range