STAINLESS STEEL BRIDGE STRUCTURE PIPE
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specifications1. Guaranteed material from established steel factories
2. Accordance with International standard
3. Attractive 304 316price
PRODUCT NAME: STAINLESS STEEL BRIDGE STRUCTURE PIPE
|Name||STAINLESS STEEL BRIDGE STRUCTURE PIPE|
|Standard||ASTM, GB, JIS, DIN, EN, AISI|
|Material Grade||TP304 TP304L TP316 TP316L TP347 TP347H TP321 TP321H TP310 TP310S|
|TP410 TP410S TP403|
|S31803/S32205 S32750 S32760|
|Outer Diameter||Welded Pipe: single slit(Φ8mm-Φ630mm); girth(Φ630mm-Φ3000mm),|
|Thickness||Welded Pipe: single slit(0.5mm-25mm); girth(3mm-30mm)|
|Length||Commonly 5.8 Meters or 6.0 Meters, or as customers' request|
|Tolerance||According to the Standard, +/-10% Commonly.|
|Surface||180#, 320#, 400# Satin / Hairline, Bright Anneal, Pickle,400#, 500#, 600# or 800# Mirror finish|
|Application||Petrochemical industry, chemical fertilizer industry, oil refining industry, oil and gas industry, light industry and food industry, pulp and paper industry, energy and environmental industries.|
|Test||Flaring test, Flattening test, Bending Test, Hydraulic Test, Eddy Current test|
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- 1., the appearance of seamless steel pipe and welded pipe difference in the welded pipe wall welded tendons, and seamless No.2. seamless pipe pressure is higher, welded pipe is generally in 10 or so MPa, now welded pipe to do seamless processing.
- Q:Mirror stainless steel tube 60*60 how much is one meter?
- Examples are stainless steel 63 round tubes, solid thickness 0.82 stainless steel tubes, single support 6 meters long, weight (63-0.82) *0.82*0.02491*6=7.62kg, a six meter long 63 round tube, thickness 0.82, theoretical weight is 7.62kg;
- Q:Why can stainless steel pipes be welded by argon arc welding?
- The arc welding of argon arc welding has the advantages of stable combustion, concentrated heat, high temperature of the arc column, high welding efficiency, narrow heat affected zone, and little stress, deformation and crack tendency of the weldment;
- Q:304 stainless steel tube with the diameter of 25*2-3 is what mean
- The quality of the steel pipe should be in line with the national standard "stainless steel seamless pipe for fluid transportation" (GBT 14976-2012) requirements.
- Q:What does "stainless steel pipe 201304" mean?
- 304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 18% chromium, more than 8% of the nickel content. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United states.
- Q:Water and electricity thin wall stainless steel tube 304 material delta 2 what does that mean?
- High temperature resistance is also good, the general use of temperature limit is less than 650 degrees centigrade. 304 stainless steel has excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance and better intergranular corrosion resistance. Delta 2 indicates wall thickness of 2 mm
- Q:304 stainless steel has several advantages, a few big advantages, the more concrete the better
- 304 stainless steel has excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance and better intergranular corrosion resistance. The oxidizing acid, in the experiments: the concentration of more than 65% of boiling temperature following nitrate, 304 stainless steel has high corrosion resistance. Alkaline solution and most organic acids and inorganic acids also have good corrosion resistance.
- Q:Can stainless steel water pipes be cooled and bent?
- Stainless steel pipe is a kind of hollow long strip round steel, mainly used in petroleum, chemical, medical, food, light industry, machinery, instrument and other industrial pipeline and mechanical structure parts.
- Q:Is food grade stainless steel GB9684 304?
- 304 stainless steel is a very common stainless steel, the industry is also called 18/8 stainless steel. It is better than the corrosion resistance of 430 stainless steel, high temperature corrosion resistance, good processing performance, so it is widely used in industrial and medical furniture industry and the food industry, for example, some high-grade stainless steel tableware, bathroom and kitchen utensils. 304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 17% chromium, more than 8% of the nickel content. General 304 stainless steel is not food grade, specially processed is food grade.
- Q:Why does the 304 stainless steel pipe leak?
- This is the mechanism of pitting ion in neutral solution, such as the effect of chlorine ion on the surface of the passivation film, surface damage, and pitting, uneven part of the organization, the structure of the metal inclusions easily become a source of pittingOf course, there are many other forms of corrosion on austenitic stainless steel, such as crevice corrosion, stress corrosion, and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like