Square Hollow Section Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
Application of Square Hollow Section Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
It is widely used in building, machine, chemical equipment, automobile industrial, container, it is also applied to agriculture and mine machine.
ASTM A500, GB6728
Steel grade of Square Hollow Section Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
ASTM A500: A, B, C
Size of Square Hollow Section Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
*Remark: Besides below sizes, we also can arrange production based on requirement of customers
Copper, when copper steel is specified, min
Where an ellipsis (...)appears in this table, there is no requirement
For each reduction of 0.01 percentage point below the specified maximum for carton, and increase of 0.06 percentage point above the specified maximum for manganese is permitted, up to a maximum of 1.50% by heat analysis and 1.6% by product analysis
Tensile strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Yield strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Elongation in 2 in. (50.8mm), min, %
- Q:What material is RHS in the steel tube?
- The CHS structure represents thin-walled round steel tubes, in which materials are referred to Taiwan CHS's steel and are used to indicate the series of anti rust paints used in metal materials.
- Q:What is the meaning of "DN" and "Phi" in the dimensioning of steel pipe diameter and how to apply the mark?
- DN is a kind of Engineering path, not the actual value, due to the different standards, so the actual corresponding values is not the same; phi is refers to the actual value, the same national standard pipe inside the steel pipe, the actual value is the same, for example, GB/T8163 and GB GB fluid pipe spiral pipe and GBT/T9711.1 GB/T12459 the same nominal diameter corresponding to the actual value is the same as the actual value; and American Standard steel standard ANSI B 16.38 and ANSI B 16.9 standard American Standard fitting the same nominal correspondence is the same. If marked, the nominal diameter should be added DN, and the actual value can be omitted.
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized iron pipe and galvanized steel pipe? Or called different, in fact, is referred to as galvanized pipe?
- Different materials, cast iron, steel seamless steel pipe; the different production process, cast iron is hot metal casting, steel rolling mill of seamless steel tube is through processing, different performance indexes, ductile iron diameter, wall thickness, crisp texture, relatively heavy, can be made of seamless steel pipe diameter is very small, the wall is very thin, good toughness, light. Cast iron, cheap, but the bottom of the strength, can only be used in low pressure occasions.
- Q:There are multiple welded galvanized steel pipe outer diameter 108mm wall thickness 4mm length of 6 meters
- Galvanized steel pipe wall thickness weight outer diameter 108mm 4mm 6 meters in length is about 10.26*6*1.06=65 kg.Kg/m= (outside diameter mm-, wall thickness mm) * wall thickness mm*0.02466= (108-4) *4*0.02466=10.26 kg / MBecause of galvanizing, the weight is heavier than that of ordinary welded pipe 3%~6%.
- Q:What does "spiral welded steel pipe" DN325*10 mean?
- Labeling is wrong: it should be said for 325*10, the diameter of pipe wall thickness of 10, 325;For example, the nominal diameter shall be: DN300.
- Q:What's the actual size of the DN25?
- Steel pipe is not only used to transport fluid and powder solid, exchange heat energy, and manufacture mechanical parts and containers, but also is an economic steel. It can reduce weight and save 20 to 40% of metal by using steel pipe to make building structure, network frame, prop and mechanical support. Moreover, it can realize factory mechanization construction. Using steel pipe to manufacture road bridge can not only save steel, simplify construction, but also greatly reduce the area of coating protective layer, save investment and maintenance cost.
- Q:What are the lengths of scaffold steel tubes?
- Scaffold tubes are our name for materials used to build scaffolding, because most scaffolding uses tubular bamboo or steel tubing. Bamboo and other bamboo is for a long time in the use of the scaffolding tube, but due to lack of safety and durability, now only in rural and urban area construction is lagging behind some of the home building small building has been used. The modernization construction, the most commonly used type of scaffolding pipe is steel pipe, the scaffolding should not only meet the demand of workers, but also to meet the characteristics of scaffolding firm and durable, so tough hard steel is the best choice. The selected steel pipe generally requires smooth surface, no cracks, no bending, no rust, and meet the relevant national standards.
- Q:Difference between cold rolled steel pipe and common steel pipe
- 1, from the dimension accuracy above, cold-rolled steel pipe size is good, high precision2. from the outward appearance, the surface of cold-rolled steel pipe is bright, and the surface of hot rolled steel pipe has obvious oxide skin or red rust
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe DN100 and SC100
- Zinc plating, hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing, to see the design instructions and design requirements, which will explain
- Q:45 and 316 which steel tubes are of high hardness?
- No. 45 steel for high-quality carbon structural steel, the hardness is not high machining, used to make the template, mould studs, guide column, subject to heat treatment. 45 steel quenched and tempered hardness between HRC20~HRC30; 45 steel quenching hardness between HRC55~58, the limit value of up to HRC62.
We mainly produces Square and Rectangular Tubes which using the cold rolling technology and other types of tube including Round Steel Pipes, Welded Steel Pipes, Seamless Steel Pipes, Long Products, Flat Steel Products and so on. Our productivity achieves 500, 000 tons each year.
Our company is stronger in financial capital and enough power of technical support. The steel tubes made by the company are strictly according to ISO9001:2000 standard quality management system to ensure the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Thirty Million RMB
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range