Competitive Prices 310w Poly Solar Panels
Solar Panel 300w with Good Quality and Warranty
Poly Crystalline 156×156mm(6 inch)
No. of Cells
3.2mm, High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass
Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5
IP 65 Rated (Black)
TUV 1×4mm2, length:900mm
MC4(UV resistance and self-locking/IP67)
White TPT(0.32±0.03mm thickness)
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
10-year warranty on product material and processing technology
Industry power output warranty: 90% in 12 years, 80% in 25 years
I. Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:Solar panel angle question..?
- You did not give the details of how the legs are attached to the panel. I did some calculations on my right triangle analysis application. Based on an assumption that the legs are vertical and attached to the bottom of the panel top, i calculated the legs must be 6.97 inches long. This compares favorably with the 8 inches you quoted. t If my assumption is true, the leg length for a 7 degree angle is 2.925 inches. The configuration, if my assumption is correct, will be a right triangle. The hypotenuse (longest leg of the triangle) is the panel length and the vertical legs are the supports. If my assumption is incorrect, edit your question to detail the support /panel configuration. TexMav
- Q:Are solar panels only effective in places where there is an abundance of sunlight?
- You can learn to create a system to Harvest solar energy in the heat form. To many people are focusing on electrical generation.Solar Heat from the Sun is easier to gather from the sun.It requires no power once installed due to the Fact that heat rises .A multiple of applications of heat collection exist since the 960's.
- Q:How Can I Reduce A Solar Panels Output To 3volts From 9volts?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:Parts needed to build a solar panel?
- You're missing a few assumptions: - where on the globe? - how well is your house insulated, how do you plan to heat/cool your house? - why do you insist on power wasting appliances like plasma screens? Usually, unless it's absolutely impossible, a grid-tie-in system is much better than an insular system. You could use the grid to 'store' electricity for those times when the sun isn't shining and as fall-back if your yield isn't quite as good as you calculated. With the battery system, you'll have to specify your reliability requirements. If you want a 00% guarantee that you'll always have electricity, even if the sun is not shining for a week longer than you've planned according to the past weather history of your area, you'll either have to ridiculously oversize your battery (and panel) system, or plan for some sort of backup system anyway. Finally, if you're really planing such a system, you might want to take a look at the fridges and freezers used on sailboats: these use a eutectic cold accumulator, i.e. you 'charge' the fridge when the engine is running (or the sun is shining) and it'll then keep the temperature for another ~2...35 (professional systems) hours.
- Q:I have two ARCO M55 solar panels. What do I need to connect to a 2Volt bank of batteries.?
- includes info that suggests the panels (actually called modules) are rated at 2 volts. At less than rated load they will put out a higher voltage, as you have seen. Connecting the modules in parallel will give you the same voltage output. Yes you would need something to regulate the output voltage. It will not be cheap.
- Q:Solar-Cell-panel help please?
- I hope this will help you choose your charge controller / battery charger more effectively. Good luck!
- Q:Solar panels and distance from the sun?
- you are right , the solar painel higher in the atmosphere , gonna receive more solar warm , your friends are totaly wrong ,
- Q:Electricity question about solar panels?
- A 500 watt water heater is very small. Most are over 5000 watts. But even a water heater that small would not heat water with a 95 watt solar panel. Inverting the 24 volt to 20 volt would still give you 95 watts of power. A little short of the 500 needed. Sorry. Solar is cool but not practical for large loads unless you install more panels.
- Q:Where can i find a list of solar panel manufactures worldwide?
- Actually Ofir, it is much easier and less expensive than you might believe. What you need is a magazine, like, Solar Today. There is only one that I am familiar with that gets into the nuts and bolts of solar panel manufacturers, installation, and other types of renewable energy. It's called, Home Power Magazine. We have a home that has been powered by the wind and sun for the last 0 years or so, and most of our initial information came from Home Power, and afterward, from many of the sources that they have in their articles. Every few issures, they take an item connected to renewable energy, such as an inverter, wind turbine, water turbine, or solar panel, and list all the different models that are available. They are broken down by manufacturer, and include specifications like power output, range of voltages, efficiency, materials, and even where they are manufactured. If you subscribe online for one year, the cost is around $25 USD, you will have access to all the previous issues that are archived on their website. You can use their search engine to locate an article listing all the solar panels, they did one a year or so ago with all the information you are looking for. Despite what you might be hearing, solar power usage is growing at an incredible rate. In the US alone, there are over 00,000 homes and businesses operating some level of solar power right now, that's good news. As far as different countries using different requirements, most all of the manufacturers today are selling their products to most countries worldwide, they are designed to meet requirements for almost anyplace you might use them. Check the magazine out today, you might learn more than you were originally looking for. I will include their link below, and some other good sources for information. You can google any one of them to find their website. Good luck, and take care...Rudydoo
- Q:I'm have a DIY solar panel and wanted to use micro inverters?
- Have okorder.com . It might truly benefit anyone!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range