1.Structure of Solar Module Description
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power. NEXTECK, as one of the solar module supplier, has the capability to offer a wide range of advanced, high performance solar modules with integrated high efficiency. Energy efficient and cost effective Mono crystalline and Polycrystalline, amorphous silicon and CIGS thin film solar cells are available. We have the right products for different applications.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
PID Free, Salt Mist,Fire Test and Ammonia Gas certifications
TUV,MCS,UL,CEC and J-pec
|Solar Cells Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton boxes with pallets and air bags|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15 days after arrival of the 20% TT in advance|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
Packaging & Shipping
|Type||Frame||PCS/Pallet ||Pallets/Container ||PCS/Container|
|40HQ 1650X992 156P 60cells||40/46||23||28||784/700|
10 years for the workmanship
12 years power output no less than 90%
25 years power output no less than 80%
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
5. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:Does making solar panels cause more pollution than they take away when used?
- It depends on what type of pollution you are talking about. Some of the newer cells that don't use silicone are made with dangerous chemicals that are just dumped into the local water supply when made in China or other places with no real environmental controls. No matter how much carbon free energy the cells produce they will never clean up the mess people made when building them.
- Q:Anybody install solar panels themselves?
- If you're in San Francisco, then the price of labor is going to be high. It's still legal to install your own, but you'll need to pull a permit, and get an inspection. If you hunt around on the PGE website, they'll guide you as to requirements. Aside from a standing-seam metal roof, the easiest install would be over asphalt shingle. As with any roof penetration, flashing and sealing the holes is critical.
- Q:Solar Panels, kw per hour or day ?
- kW is the unit of measurement used. kWh means you have kW steady for an entire hour. In the case of solar panels, say you are using 00W panels. That means at any given time assuming ample sunlight is hitting the panel, it is producing 00W. You wanted a kW so you will need ten panels at 00W (less or more depending on the rating of the panel) this will give you kW. That means at any given time you can get as many watts as needed up to kW (000W). Say the sun hits the panels for eight hours a day, you will have kWh each of those eight hours, or 8kWh per day. Unless you have a system of batteries to capture unused power, you will only be able to use up to kW (000W) at any given time, any unused power will be wasted. Solar panels alone are not like a generator, they do not slow down or speed up depending on demand. Even with no load on them, they will produce as much power as they are able, and without batteries that power is lost. To simply answer your question, if you get a kW system, that means kW per hour.
- Q:How does solar panel help/affect the economy?
- sounds like a homework essay question to me
- Q:Hi trying to learn more about Solar panels!?
- Solar panels do not store power. Solar panels convert sunlight into electricity. To store power you need batteries. The usual type of batteries used are lead-acid deep discharge( similar to car batteries). The batteries are charged up during the time the sun is out. However, as a backup you could also have a generator handy to provide power for times when the sun did not shine enough to keep the batteries charged up.
- Q:260 watt solar panels on an rv?
- What are you going to power with your 260w solar panels? Tools? They generally use more than 260w. The panels will generate electricity. The problem is that your tools likely don't use DC. And if you're asking here, it's not likely that you have the background to hook everything up correctly. You'd need both batteries and a pretty good sized inverter.
- Q:How many Solar Panels for my Pool?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:What kind of batteries to use for a solar panel?
- Deep cycle, Golf Cart Batteries. You can get them at a battery store.
- Q:Solar panel?
- That okorder.com/... it shows a graph and explains it better.
- Q:Where can I get free solar panels?
- I did the same thing recently, if you'd really like some free ones then you need to look for those little solar powered lamps that people put in their yards, theyre about 0 inches tall and people sometimes line the paths through their yard with them. Maybe you can find a neighbor who doesn't want theirs anymore, or you could check local dumps for them. They each have a solar panel in the top, and they can be linked together to make more power. Alternatively, you can look on OKorder for a pack of broken solar cells, which still work fine but don't put out quite as much power as they did when they were new. However, they are very cheap. Hope this helps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range