Order On-line Tracking
SOFTENING TREATMENT FOOT MASK
1. After washing the feet, put on the mask, gently press with your hands on the outside of the mask,helping the feet to absorb the essence. Take off the outer layer of the double-sided tape to seal the foot mask; if needed. Wear a pair of socks to allow you to walk.
2. After 45-60 minutes, take out the foot mask and wash the feet thoroughly with the water, then dry with the towel.
3. The deaded skin will start to peel off 3-5 days after the foot mask treatment, All dead skin will shed within 7 days, Some people may peel after 1 week, suggest repeat the treatment but do not over 2 times within one month.
4. Use it once every two months to keep the skin smooth.
5. During the skin peeling period, do not rub the skin which is shedding, but you can soak the feel in warm water to shorten the period.
INGREDIENTS: Hydroxy ethyl cellulose, PEG 60, arginine, salicylic acid, xanthan gum, grapefruit peel oil orange oil,marigold extract, Rose oil, jojoba oil, shea butter, vitamin E, crocodile Vaseline pear extract, allantoin,cetyl alcohol, glycerin
EFFECTIVENESS: exfoliating foot mask can remove the thick horny layers on the feet immediately to turn the foot skin;delicate, tender and white; it can clear the bacteria on the feet and between toes at the same time.
FEATURE: Unlike common foot mask, exfoliating foot mask adopts the soft non-woven fabric in stocking waterproof design, cozy, convenient and non-sticky.When use, the essence of the exfoliating foot mask is fastened well and acts evenly on the foot skin,which facilitates free walking and normal work.
Store at room temperature. Keep away from direct sunlight. It is suggested that you stay seated while wearing the Foot Mask. If you have to walk, be careful so that you do not slip. You can additionally wear socks to avoid the mask dropping. If irritation or discomfort occurs, please stop use immediately, and contact your doctor directly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|