Sliding Desk Kids Bedroom Set
(1):melamine faced flackboard;(2):25mm or 18mm thickness panels;(3):imported edge bending machine
|sliding upper bed
|sliding lower bed
- Q:How do you add a guardrail to the high and low bed?
- Let them do one, but pay attention to the connection with the bed to use screw connection, can not use welding, so firmly. The wooden bed is a little difficult, is the main security problem is difficult to guarantee, but you should use screw connection in reinforcement is also no problem.
- Q:How can children's beds be made up of sheets?
- Now there is a thing to avoid Jiaochuang pad cover on the bed with the quilt, the landlord is estimated if it under the sheets quilt shop is not good after forming, suggestions can look at that thing, I say or do, just as one floor above the sheets that cover the cover, bed pad on the line directly Wo below, I suggest, with the spread, more structured, look not disorderly.
- Q:How to install a drawer and a low bed?
- The rubber sleeve is mounted to the frame tube in enterprises (install the rubber sleeve is to install anti-skid and anti noise) and low - bursts of bed, if there are two people, one person holding a business frame, and both take a bedstead (if there is one word, first of all enterprises against the wall to bed set of wearing screws, screw wear in enterprises to pick up another frame set on, there is a fence) note in the above, do not install the wrong, there is one point to note, the two ends of the ladder hole to align the bed of both sides, do not get back. You can't install the ladder after you've got it back. Tighten the screws and put them on the bed board.
- Q:Which quality is good and practical compared with children's bed?
- Bed cluster is a kind of double bed, lower bed width than the upper bed width, and for bed, the upper for the children to sleep, lower available for parents and grandparents to sleep sleep, nanny sleep, and it is also equipped with drawers, shelves and so on.
- Q:What is the length and width of a child's bed?
- The sizes of shopping malls are uneven, and the standard is 1.2m*1.5m
- Q:Installation of children's upper and lower beds with stairs
- Your name is high and low beds, generally more for solid wood materials, and when you buy, perhaps there will be installation plans
- Q:Choose one meter eight children's bed, OK?
- (1) see whether the structure of the bed is strong enough and strong enough to avoid accidents.(2) the touch must be smooth, and the product should not be dangerous. If there is one, it should be protected in a proper way. If the end of the bent or plus protective cap or cover, in order to effectively increase the area may be in contact with the skin, the protective cover should not fall off.(3) casters should also be provided with a latch so that the bed can be fixed.
- Q:Is the bed for children better or the bed for children better?
- For example, if your family has two children, then it must be a better bed.
- Q:How to prepare a bed in the children's room, children's room decoration or directly into the tatami is appropriate?
- Hello, if you are preparing for second children, consider installing a child bed. That makes it more bed. All two babies have separate spaces.
- Q:Is the bunk on the bunk bed collapsing?
- No, because the weight of the children is low, and the safety of children in this regard is relatively tight, so the vast majority of cases will not collapse, you can rest assured that the purchase.
Our senior management have been involved in the MDF furniture, European-style furniture products and Retail business for more than 20 years in various hotels and retain chain shops projects, during which time they have obtained extensive knowledge on a global scale.
Apart from our own invested factories in Mainland China, we effectively utilize our network of top foreign specialists, coupled with our know-how and extensive results in procurement. This is what makes it possible to deliver cost effective solution to our users.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 8 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range