Stainless steel 304 or 318 on request. Pump head and suction & discharge can be made of cast iron on request too.
- Q:Water pump part is stainless steel, which part is it?
- An overcurrent unit is a part of a liquid that passes through a pump when it is in contact with the liquid. Such as pump body, pump cover, impeller, shaft, shaft sleeve, impeller mother, key and expansion tube, etc..
- Q:What is a variable frequency water pump? What's the difference between a variable frequency pump and an ordinary pump?
- Variable frequency water pump refers to the motor, variable frequency pump should be driven by variable frequency motor pumpFrequency conversion, that is, adjustable frequency, frequency conversion motor is able to adjust the speed, adjust the flow, to achieve the purpose of energy saving, but also start small current, maintenance advantages of small workload
- Q:What are the categories of pumps?
- As long as you see, you need flow, lift, power
- Q:what kind of water pump will I need?
- What you want is called a sump pump. Most have a system built into them that is triggered by rising water. The idea is to have a hole beneath that allows the inevitable water that will collect a place to go, then when a certain amount gets in the hole, the sump pump comes on and pumps it out to wherever you have the hose or pipes ran to. Being underground, good luck keeping the humidity level down. It won't be easy, and much depends on where your natural water table is, and what it is during rains. Someone in your area might know all that, I don't.
- Q:What is wrong with my water well pump?
- Sounds like the vertical check valve between the end of the pump line and the pressure tank is bad and allowing the water to go back down the pipe when the pump isn't running. Papaw
- Q:Replace water pump and radiator?
- that's not a bad price at all, considering the radiator is $150 or so by itself, and $50 or $60 for the water pump. So over $200 worth of parts, leaving roughly $180 for labor, not bad at all. Possible engine damage, yeah, lots of it. Blown head gasket is the most likely, a $500 repair.
- Q:Is it the a hose or the water pump? ?
- We can't actually tell weather it's the water-pump, radiator, heater hoses, radiator hoses, heater core or clamps without a close inspection. If you're not use to laying on your back under your car held up by jack-stands, hire a private mechanic to do it for you. He will have a simple test instrument to pull off a *cooling system pressure test. A leak source will be apparent in seconds. It's a very inexpensive test also. Get her done before you burn up the motor.
- Q:99 Ram 1500 5.2 Leaking below the water pump?
- There is a weep hole in the water pump housing on the underside of the shaft. When the seal goes out, coolant will leak from this hole. If you get a mirror, you can see it, or go to a parts store and ask to see one. You need a water pump. If you wait too long and the bearing goes out completely, you may be 40 miles from home with no coolant in your radiator.
- Q:how to replace water pump on ford focus?
- Not very easy, apparently, but probably not as hard as a timing belt driven water pump is (first source). You don't mention the year or engine, but if you plug your actual info into the estimator in the second source it will give you a better idea. I used a 2000 Focus with 100K miles; it looked like 2 1/2 hours of labor (figuring about $100 per hour) for the dual OHC engine and about 2 hours for the single OHC engine.
- Q:what kind of pump can pull water from 50ft away?
- you could not, if that fifty feet is the vertical height. the optimal height a pump can suck water up is approximately 32 feet. that's constrained via the atmospheric tension and might't get replaced. One option is a pump on the backside interior the pond, pushing the water upwards. yet another is a jet pump, that may take a seat on the appropriate of the hill. It sends a jet of intense tension water all the way down to the pond, and that jet there pushes the water upwards. This must be primed, although. IF the 50 feet is in basic terms the slope distance up the hill, calculate or degree the vertical height, that's all that counts. .
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average