Quick Details Of High Precision Stamped Shrapnel
|Material||Brass, Stainless steel, BeCu, Carbon steel, bronze, Alloy spring steel, etc.|
Specification Of High Precision Stampd Shrapnel
|Material||Brass, Stainless steel, BeCu, Carbon steel, bronze, Alloy spring steel, etc|
|Mould||According customers request to build the mould.|
|Surface treatment|| Zinc-plated, nickel-plated, chrome-plated, silver-plated, gold-plated, and imitation gold-plated|
|Equipment|| High-speed punching machines,Ordinary punching machines,Wire cutting machines,Milling machines ,etc|
Application Of High Precision Staped Shrapnel
Our products are widely used in many files , such as cellphone ,cumputer,switch ,lights ,communication devices ,auto parts etc.
Packaging & Delivery Of High Precision Staped Shrapnel
1.Packaging:with wooden case after fumigation or according to customer's requirement.
2.Delivery : according to your order quantity .
- Q:What are the commonly used software for die design?
- See what you want to engage in the industry.. plastic parts and stamping parts are generally pro/e.., have not seen any car cover, the use of mold pro/e, usually UG, and some catia...This also has a certain influence with the place.. Guangdong by Taiwan there, with more pro/e...
- Q:What's the meaning of the "section difference" in the die design?
- Mold design refers to the digital design enterprises engaged in mold, including mold and die, based on the traditional mold design, the full application of digital design tools, improve the quality of mold design, shorten the period of mould design. The mold is a kind of industrial product material forming the structure specific through a certain way, but also be able to mass produce a production tool with industry parts of a certain shape and size requirements. As large as airplanes, cars, small cups and nails, almost all industrial products must be molded by moulds. The high precision, high consistency and high productivity of the parts produced by the mould are incomparable to any other processing methods. Mold to a large extent determine the quality of products, benefits and new product development capabilities.
- Q:What do the mould design assistant engineers need to know? Master, do me a favor!
- Answer your previous question, do the design of the mold without dismantling the brass, but must be ranked and parting. Direct ranking has a lot to do with the amount and assembly of the product, so it is recommended that you be a good designer, you have to have a good head and understand the boss's mentality. Because the poor position will affect the product production and processing costs.
- Q:some one About mould problem
- The mold design profession, each institute has the difference, I provide the content which oneself remembers when I study:1 、 basic knowledge of mould;2, mold design principles and basic knowledge (molding, structure, design, commonly used mold materials, etc.);3. Mechanical drawing;4, mold manufacturing process (such as car, milling, planing, grinding, EDM, heat treatment and other processing methods, general mold parts, mold base)5 、 knowledge of die assembly6, CAD software (two-dimensional, three-dimensional each)Seventh is the most important: PracticeDie price: dozens of (the wooden foundry) - (millions of cars and other large mold)
- Q:What is the difference between mold design and mold manufacturing? Hard to learn?
- Well, to tell you, the mold design is the design model, made by the mold maker, according to the model Depends on your interest, interest, learning is easy.
- Q:About die design and machining
- I am the mold design, my work is to use UG software design mold, and there is a problem at the site to help solve. Machining is only the use of machine tools to mold, can understand the drawings and will operate the machine tool on it. But the mold design must understand the structure, has the certain understanding to the machine craft. Because the designed mold drawing is used to guide the field machining and assembly. Therefore, the mold design will go up, you can make process analysis and product design, down to programming and processing technology, the choice is great. And machine processing, want to go up for processing or programming, design, because the software will not make it difficult to do a good job.I think carefully, and I hope to help you.
- Q:Stamping die design and manufacturing thinking and exercises, mold processing relative to the general parts of what features?
- The shape is complex and the machining accuracy is high
- Q:What is the flow of mold design?
- Plastic mold design step 1, accept the task book, molding plastic parts of the task book is usually put forward by the designer of the product, its contents are as follows: 1. After signing the formal drawings of the parts, and marked with plastic brand, transparency and so on. 2. Plastic parts, specifications or technical requirements. 3. Production output. 4. Plastic sample. Usually, the die design task book is made up of the plastic parts and technicians according to the task book of the molding plastic parts. The mould designer designs the mold on the basis of the plastic plastic parts task book and the die design task book. Two collect, analyze and digest the original data, collect and sort out the parts design, forming process, forming equipment, machining and special processing materials for the design of the mold. 1. Digest plastic parts drawings, understand the use of parts, analysis of plastic parts of the process, size, precision and other technical requirements. For example, plastic products in appearance, color and transparency, the use of performance requirements is what, the plastic parts of the geometric structure, slope, etc. the insert is reasonable, weld line, allowing the degree of shrinkage hole forming defects, without coating, electroplating, adhesive and drilling after processing. Select the highest dimensional accuracy of plastic parts for analysis to see if the molding tolerances are lower than the tolerances for the plastic parts. In addition, we should also understand the plasticizing and molding process parameters of plastics. 2. Digest the process data, analyze the forming method, equipment type, material specification, mold structure type and so on...
- Q:Mold design and manufacture, post employment direction
- The employment is the main mold design, mold manufacturing industry sales assistant, mold designers, draftsmen, mold fitter, Turner, Xigong, CNC machining programming operator etc.
- Q:I want to teach myself the die design (plastic mould). Please tell me which books I need. What's the title of the book? I'd like to have more details. Thank you
- Plastic mould design guide - plastic processing machinery and die design series
MOULDSZ is a versatile manufacturing factory - we specialise in supplying products made to customers` specification. The most important areas of our business are: manufacturing of stamping parts,hardware parts,shrapnels,stamping parts made of aluminium, copper & stainless steel, etc. Also auto parts,household applience spare parts like wash machine,air condition,refrige etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2.5 Million - US$ 5 Million
||Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe, Central, America, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, South Asia, Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||less than 50 People
||about 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range