The Product Description Of the Silicon Carbide
The introduction of the silicon carbide
Low SIC content silicon carbide's main application is for refractory industry, deoxidizer for steel industry, stemming, Castable etc.
We can produce and process according to the specification and size requirement of the customers.
Black and green Silicon Carbide /SiC /Anyang factory supply directly.
The catalogue of the silicon carbide
Size Distribution for Bonded Abrasives Micro powder(Resistivity Method)
Max grain size (dso)
Accumulation Height 3%(ds3)
Accumulation Height 94%(ds4)
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bags,1000kg per bag |
Or as your requirement
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15 days after confirming the order|
- Q:What's the feature of construction external wall fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- It has properties of low heat conductivity coefficient, low density, high flexibility, fireproof and waterproof. Its heat conductivity coefficient at normal temperature is 0.018W / (K · m) . The thermal insulation property is three to eight times that of the traditional materials. And it is completely waterproof.  Thermal insulation lining has properties of low heat conductivity coefficient, low density, high flexibility, fireproof and waterproof. Light, generally about10-96kg / m3, 20kg / m3 or less is felt, 24-48kg / m3 is middle-hard plate, 48-96kg / m3 is hard plate, wherein 48kg / m³ can be used as ceiling, with softening point being 500 ° C , thermal insulation 300 ° C. It is widely used in the United States, k =0.9. Calcium silicate thermal insulation product is developed in 1970s in China. With high compressive strength, low heat conductivity coefficient, recycle and easily construction, it is widely used in the power system. In China, small workshop production were the most common, then four production lines were gradually introduced from America, including instant fiber forming, dry method punched felt, which are advanced and quality, temperature endurance up to 800-1250 ° C.
- Q:What's the difference of fire-resistant material's density, specific gravity and bulk specific gravity?
- It usually used to test lightweight refractory. Density can be divided into apparent density (usually called as density) and true density: apparent density includes blow hole inside the sample; Unit weight is using quality to divide volume of sample and specific weight is used to represent liquid.
- Q:What are the raw materials of refractory?
- Of course, different types have different raw materials: Magnesite (the electric smelting: alkaline refractory, magnesia-carbon bricks, alkaline, high-purity) + crystalline flake graphite + phenolic resin + additive (silicon powder, aluminite powder, silicon carbide powder, or high-temperature asphalt,etc.) , acidic refractory: The neutral is not easy to answer. such as. You can check out the classification, such as
- Q:which kind of material should be used in fireproofing cabinet?
- Here are a few good materials: 1. The mineral wool board, glass wool board: it mainly tales mineral wool, glass wool as insulation materials. It's non-combustible, light weight and has good high temperature resistance, but there are shortcomings ① short fiber will harm the human respiratory system, ② poor sheet strength, ③ poor barrier property of sheet for smoke of fire disaster, ④ poor decorative properity, ⑤large installment and construction work. Thus, most of the boards were sheets that take inorganic anchoring material as base material, glass wool as reinforcing material. 2. cement board: Cement board has high strength and wide sources. It is often used in fireproof suspended ceiling and partition in the past, but it has poor fire resistance and is easy to burst and lose protective function , which will limit it's applications. Cement concrete component has good thermal insulation and sound insulation properties, and it can be used as partition and roof board. Fiber reinforced cement board and other improved varieties appear in the construction materials market, and they are high strength and have good fire resistance, but their disadvantages are poor toughness, large alkalinity and poor decoration effect. 3. perlite board, cenosphere board, vermiculite board: It's a kind of hollow plate that takes low alkalinity cement as base material, perlite, glass beads, vermiculite as the aerated filling material, and is made by adding some auxiliary. It has characteristics of light weight, high strength, good toughness, fireproofing and thermal insulation, easy for construction,etc. and it can be widely used in high-rise building frame compartment, household, bathroom, kitchen, communication pipe and other non-load bearing areas.
- Q:Where is the distributing center of refractory materials in China?
- The infrastructure is perfect, service and refractory chemical industry professional market ancillary services, information, transportation, food, housing, and other one-stop perfection. The business service center, Yongan business city, Fukang company, Xu Bai Anlong logistics center and the market has been basically formed, the market in more than 200 dressing rooms at the end of September put into use, logistics center, warehouse industry nearly twenty thousand square meters can use for customers. The Fasthotel, the dormitory and the information center will be ready for delivery, and large transport teams will be built to provide accommodation, freight and other convenient services for the owners.
- Q:Who can tell me the properties and classification of insulating refractories?
- Insulation materials can be classified according to service temperature, production process and application fields.
- Q:It the Special Fire-Proof Material belonged to ceramics? Is there a national standard of the Special Fire-Proof Material?
- The fiber and reinforcing material of the metal ceramic is also belonged to the Special Fire-Proof Material. ~~~~GB is too much trouble, GB online should ~~~ Lei Bao Refractories for you. The high temperature inorganic coating. 5. The refractory compound. 3. The high melting point oxide. You can search it on the internet according to the classification~~~~ The special refractories can be divided into five categories: 1. metal ceramic
- Q:Who knows the new fireproof and thermal inuslation matertial?
- New fire insulation material, having a foam material body, with the following characters: Outside of the foam material body bonds the aluminium foil composite glass fiber cloth, which is bonded by the aluminium foil and glass fiber cloth through fireproof glue. The utility model has the following advantages: Bonding the aluminum foil composite glass fiber cloth to the outer surface of the foam insulation material, will strengthen thermal insulation index, also will prevent the burning of the foamed material, thus ensuring the fireproofing safety of the foam insulation material.
- Q:what's the fire endurance of fireproof panel?
- non-asbestos calcium silicate board, fireproof panel partition will excced over 4 hours, two single 75 keel. 12 mm fireproofing calcium silicate board partition, through the monitoring of national fireproof construction materials quality supervision center, it's security and refractory time will reach over 4 hours.
- Q:Who knows what kind of material the fire-proof plate use, and is it good?
- It is the decorative board made by adopting silicious material or calcareous material as the main raw material, and blending them with certain proportion of fibrous material, lightweight aggregate, adhesive and chemical additive before steam pressing. It is a kind of new material and more and more frequently used currently not only for it is fireproof. Construction of the fire-proof plate has higher requirements on the adhesive, and the price of the fire-proof plate with better quality is more expensive than that of the decoration panel. The thickness of the fire-proof plate is generally 0.8mm, 1mm, and 1.2mm. So it is the best material for making cupboards.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range