Structure of Seamless Steel Pipe
seamless steel pipe
Meet or exceed ASTM,ASME,API,ANSI and DIN standards.
ASTM A106/A179/A192/A210/A213/A519 etc.
Cold Drawn/Cold rolled
1. auto and motorcycle steel pipe
2. Gas spring steel Tube
3. Boiler Pipe
4. Low and middle pressure fluid transportation pipeline
5. Hydraulic system steel tube
6. Electric industry
Cold drawn or cold rolled precision seamless steel tubes for hydraulic pressure and pneumatic services.
For Auto use,machinery use,oil cylinder tube,motorcycle shock reducer use,auto shock reducer inner cylinder,gas spring use etc.
Seamless steel pipes for low and medium pressure boiler, high pressure boiler, ship-building,Liquid service, petroleum cracking, chemical fertilizer equipment,Drawing-oil-equipment and structure purposes.
Main Features of the Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
Seamless Pipe Image
FAQ of Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
- Q:What does "DN25 PN16" mean?
- PN said the pressure is, PN16 is the pipe can withstand 16MPa general meaning, namely, an 16 kg.
- Q:What is the production process of seamless steel tube?
- Main production process of cold rolled (drawn) seamless steel tube:Blank preparation, pickling, lubrication, cold rolling (drawing), heat treatment, straightening, finishing and inspectionThe production process of seamless steel tube in general can be divided into two kinds of hot rolling and cold drawing, cold-rolled seamless steel pipe production process than hot-rolled billet to complex, first to three roller rolling and extrusion to sizing test, if the tube through the cutting machine cutting surface without crack growth response after cutting blank about one meter. Then enter the annealing process, annealing and pickling to use acid pickling liquid, should pay attention to the surface if there are a lot of bubbling, if there are a large number of bubbling pipe shows that the quality is not up to the standard. The appearance of cold rolling seamless steel tube shorter than hot-rolled seamless steel pipe, cold rolled seamless steel pipe wall thickness is generally higher than hot-rolled seamless steel pipe to be small, but the surface looks better than thick wall seamless steel pipe is more bright, rough surface is not too much, not too much burr diameter.
- Q:SC15 what does galvanized steel pipe look like?
- DN15 galvanized pipe, nominal diameter of 15mm
- Q:What does the diameter of a steel pipe project mean?
- Generally, the diameter of steel pipe has three common diameters: outer diameter, inner diameter and nominal diameter.The first two are well understood.Nominal diameter refers to the national standard to specify the general diameter of a certain national standard pipe. It is only a model representation. It is neither outer diameter nor inner diameter.
- Q:What does seamless steel tube mean? What are the main uses? What are the classifications?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold external parts name
- Even the wall piece the upright rod is connected with the main structure together, available steel tube, fastener or embedded part. Rigid wall, also can be used as a flexible reinforced wall connecting piece of the tie bar. , 5.The base in the form of plug-in and coat type two, inserted a D1 diameter rod diameter than 2mm, diameter D2 rod diameter than 2mm type jacket.
- Q:What is the single length of galvanized steel pipe?
- Hot dip galvanized steel pipe is widely used in fire, power and highway.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe, PPR pipe, PE pipe, U-PVC pipe and HDPE double wall corrugated pipe and what is the difference between the characteristics of
- U-PVC tubes are hard poly vinyl pipes, because they contain chlorine, so they are mainly used in sewer pipes or electrical wiring;HDPE double wall corrugated pipe is a high-density polyethylene pipe, because of its excellent electrical insulation performance, now mainly used for distribution line arrangement.
- Q:What is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- The thicker the diameter, the more commonly the spiral weld. The seamless steel pipe is generally molten state molten steel through the annular slot backlog, and then stretched and other treatment process, so that there is no weld. On the performance, especially the pressure capacity of the steel pipe than ordinary steel has greatly improved, so often used for high voltage equipment.
- Q:Theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes
- Theoretical weight can be directly from the steel tube under the table look up, you can also press type calculation:Weight per meter =4x, wall thickness x (side length - wall thickness) x0.00785. The length of the square tube and the wall thickness are in millimeters, and the weight of each square meter is in kilograms.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range