Refractory Calcined Bauxite ！！！SELL BAUXITE !!!
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 6000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:Decoration materials fire rating
- Can refer to (architectural design fire safety regulations)
- Q:Are you using fireproof materials for decoration?
- In accordance with national standards, must be matching the standard decorative materials. In the case of non-combustible materials, walls, floors and floors should be made of non-flammable materials to minimize the risk of fire. Keel, cabinets and other wood materials to do fire treatment.
- Q:Polyurethane fireproof material really effective?
- This ad must be given full marks
- Q:Construction of the building when the need to set up a firewall, the most common way is to use solid brick, then do not have this, out of indignation when the fissure when the river with what other can replace, which is better? More
- This understanding is wrong. It is recommended that the landlord take a closer look at the combustion performance and fire resistance of the building components in Schedule 8 - Building Components. The requirements for the firewall are clear. The materials of the firewall include solid brick, hollow brick, aerated concrete brick and Some hollow slabs and lightweight walls, as long as its fire resistance is greater than 3 hours on the line. As for the choice of what kind of material is good, you have to be based on your own actual situation to set, outsiders are nothing to say, personally think that the use of aerated concrete brick wall more economical and reasonable: First, low cost; Bearings have little effect.
- Q:Performance and Difference of Rockwool and Glass Fiber Fireproof Materials
- Rock wool and glass wool fire rating are all A-level rock wool high temperature of 800 degrees glass wool high temperature 450 touch tiger whip mortar Zhuang Huan Biao cloth wave density rock wool relative weight of some glass wool bulk light from the waterproof performance or glass wool better some
- Q:What is the bulk density of rock wool A grade fireproof material?
- General 120KG / cubic meter
- Q:Is it permissible or permitted to block the use of fireproofing in cable ducts?
- Cable wire bridge through the fire zone specification must be used to block the fireproof material!
- Q:Extruded board fire B1, B2 grade material how to distinguish
- Extrusion board fire B1, B2 grade material distinction: B2 level for the slow combustion level, that is, after the fire will not become larger, and the drop will not ignite the filter paper; B1 level from the asphyxia, that is, leave the fire After the automatic extinguished, or 10 seconds off. Extruded board is extruded polystyrene insulation board, it is polystyrene resin as raw materials with other raw materials and additives, through a special process of heating at the same time into the catalyst, and then continuous extrusion (XPS), XPS has a perfect closed-cell honeycomb structure, this structure allows the XPS board has a very low water absorption. It is known as the thermal insulation with extruded polystyrene foam (XPS) (Almost no water absorption), moisture-proof, airtight, light, corrosion resistance, low thermal conductivity, high pressure resistance, anti-aging (normal use almost no aging decomposition), long life, low thermal conductivity Energy saving and environmental protection insulation materials. Due to the continuous extrusion caused by the tight closed-cell structure. Its density, water absorption, thermal conductivity and steam permeability are lower than other types of sheet metal, is the market recognized the best insulation materials. Extruded board of fire grade classification is more detailed, there are B3, B2, B1 three levels (A level on the current science and technology can not be achieved), which B3 level for the ordinary board, that is, the fire, and the fire is growing ; B2 level for the slow combustion level, that is, after the point of fire will not become larger, and the drop will not ignite the filter paper; B1 level from the asphyxiation level, that is, after leaving the fire automatically extinguished, or 10 seconds off.
- Q:How is the distinction between fire grade?
- Fireproof material grade: Class A: incombustible building materials, almost no burning material. A1 level: non-combustible, can not afford to fire A2 level: non-combustible, to measure smoke, to qualified. B1 level: flame retardant building materials: flame retardant materials have a better flame retardant effect. It is in the air in case of fire or in the role of high temperature difficult to fire, it is not easy to spread, and when the fire destroyed after the fire immediately stop. B2 grade: flammable building materials: combustible materials have a certain role in flame retardant. In the air in case of fire or under high temperature will immediately fire burning, easy to lead to the spread of fire, such as wooden pillars, wooden truss, wooden beams, wooden stairs and so on. B3 level: flammable building materials, without any flame retardant effect, easy to burn, fire a great danger.
- Q:What are the general differences? The The
- LS said the two are modified plastic, that is, the material may itself is not good flame retardant, but by adding flame retardant, you can make the material to achieve a certain level of flame retardant, in other words, that is, most of the material added Flame retardants have flame retardant properties, but this should not be the answer to the landlord want it fundamentally speaking, the flame retardant test material is to see the material off the fire after the extinguishing time, or material burning time, according to material Different, different sizes, different testing methods, of course, there are many natural flame retardant materials, such as PVC (PVC) without adding flame retardant, it is extinguished from the fire. (PEEK), polyetherimide (PEI), polyphenylene sulfide (PPS), polyphenylene sulfone (PPSU), polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) , Polyether sulfone (PES), polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) and liquid crystal polymer (LCP) and so on. PBT itself is not very good flame retardant, halogen-free flame retardant can also be modified, the so-called halogen-free flame retardant or halogen-containing flame retardant, it means that the use of the taste is a bit of fat, Flame retardant, halogen-containing combustion in the general produce toxic gases, but the flame retardant effect is very good, the price is low. As for how you mention the difference, do not know what you want to distinguish, I feel you are not like to ask how the difference between the plastic resistance is not flame retardant, the general is a direct test friends, fundamentally speaking, and molecular structure has a great relationship, such as PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) containing Cl, burning produce HCl, so the flame retardant effect is good, but the HCl toxic, look at the polymer aspects of the bar, I hope to help you
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like