||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF27 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
PE and PVDF Painting
Polyester Coatings (PE)
PE (polyester) coatings exhibit an excellent combination of hardness, flexibility, flow, appearance, and superior resistance to dirt retention in indoor and outdoor applications. These coatings are highly resistant to abrasion, metal marking, staining, and marring, and require minimal maintenance. Glazetech uses polyester paints which provide excellent colour and gloss retention properties.
Polyvinylidene Fluoride Coatings (PVDF)
PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride) is a chemical resistant thick film barrier coating commonly used in architectural applications where both excellent appearance and substrate protection must be maintained over a long period of time. This coating is unaffected by most chemicals and solvents and has excellent wear and abrasion resistance. PVDF also has a high dielectric strength, excellent resistance to weathering and the ability to self extinguish.
Widely used in manufacturing of products as well as other industrial applications like:
Products Materials: PP cap stock, the traffic sign, air-conditioner heat and exchangers, food container, household foil, pharmaceutical packing, cigarettes packing etc.
Building Materials: aluminum curtain wall base plate, ACP, aluminum, ceilings, aluminum sheets, honeycomb panels and aluminum roofing, lighting decoration, household electrical appliances, food package (such as pop can cover & ring-pull), furniture ect.
- Q:Why 5052 turn black after annealing during the production of aluminum alloy?
- It has been sooted.
- Q:Is an aluminum wire spool gun really necessary to weld aluminum with my Mig welder?
- NO okorder.com/
- Q:Is using Aluminum foil bad?
- Aluminium has a relatively low melting point so some of the thin metal can be melted enough to release harmful chemicals used to manufacture the foil although the melting is not noticeable. I personally would switch to tin foil but due to the amount of time that aluminium foil has been being produced the effects and dangers of using it are not yet proven
- Q:I can roll Kaiping Jinsheng aluminium?
- The plate: cold rolled hot-rolled plate hot rolling plate, color steel plate roll roll coating color coated plateThe coating: hot galvanized coil electro galvanized coil heat tinplate tinplate chrome plate roll roll roll plastic composite steel plate other coated steel tinplate volume
- Q:Difference between aluminium roll gate and iron roll gate
- and the iron roll gate weight, motor power, electricity, but the door of high strength, better safety performance.
- Q:Does aluminum cause cooling?
- The aluminium heatsink absorbs the heat from the component it is connected to, the heatsink will have a very large surface area-to-volume and the heat will pass into the air due to this. so you can see its not actualy the metal that causes cooling, the metal just transfers the heat to the air where it will be taken away by fans etc.
- Q:Aluminium Sulphate how much to use?
- I usually sprinkle about 1/4 cup around the base of the plant and water it in. This must be done before flowers appear.
- Q:what is the california recycling refund on aluminum blocks, and scrap aluminum??
- There is a BIG difference between the recycling refund on aluminum containers and the scrap value of other aluminum. The recycling refund is based upon deposits on beverage containers. It used to be that scrap dealers mentioned the amount of the deposit refund PLUS the scrap value of the cans. Now many of these slimy scuzz butts only REFUND the deposit and do not pay the scrap value! They keep that scrap payment for themselves as a windfall profit! The scrap value of aluminum doors, aluminum eating utensils, and so on is a set price. You will get only scrap market value for those. It will be handled separately. Try, as I did, putting aluminum foil in the drink cans and see what happens! I was doing it only because the aluminum foil was aluminum and would go to the same place. But, they have a count scanner that assesses the number and weight of the aluminum cans you bring in (the one I went to had it mounted above the conveyer belt where the shredder accepts the cans) and they can compare the weight of all of the cans to the count or basket capacity. Also, if they find shredded aluminum foil in the bin, they can analyze approximately who brought it in. They are also wise about putting water in the cans so they are heavier, but I never did that.
- Q:Copper chloride + H2O + Aluminum?
- You're looking at a redox reaction. During this process, the copper ions in solution are reduced to form copper metal (visible as dust) and the aluminum metal is oxidized to form aluminum ions. This process is exothermic due to the relative electron affinities and the positions on the activity sequence such that copper has a greater affinity for electrons and is a stronger oxidizing agent. I think aluminum forms a 3+ ion and copper forms either a 1+ or a 2+ ion. Copper's molecular weight is 63g/mol and aluminums weight is 27 g/mol. You would see the weight decrease because aluminum weighs less than Copper and is replaced less frequently due to the higher charge when you figure out the ionics. Nothing was boiling.
- Q:The company wants to produce an aluminum coil production line, which is better for large aluminium smelting equipment?
- Dongpu heat well, they have the qualification certificate issued by the state kiln construction, as far as I know, their melting furnace Aluminum Alloy 'plan is very good, and the operation is simple and safe, feel good, can be wiped off
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range