Packaging & Delivery of Quartz Glass Plate
Packaging Detail: export package
Delivery Detail: 7-10 days
Specifications of Quartz Glass Plate
Diameter :25-200 mm
Thickness Tolerance: +/-0.05mm
Raw Material: Quartz
Color: Transparent, Colorless
Material Properties of Quartz Glass Plate
1. High Purity
2. High Durability
3. Both Sides Polished
4. High Corrosion Resistance
5. High Thermal Shock Resistance
6.Working Temperature Long Time: 1100 centigrade
Usage of Quartz Glass Plate
Medial, Scientific research, Optical industry, Electronics instrument etc.
- Q:Quartzite is _____ than quartz?
- my mom has watches from all those brands, but i personally like all of them lol.
- Q:How do you focus Universal energy in a Quartz crystal?
- the website says that it is possible to find gold still encased or attached to quartz, not that every piece of quartz will contain some gold. in reality, it is nearly the opposite: most quartz will NOT contain gold. it's too bad, but a least quartz is pretty on its own :)
- Q:Is my counter granite or quartz?
- Polystyrene will melt when touched with a redhot needle, will burn in a flame, will dissolve in nail polish remover. Quartz won't . Quartz has a density of 2.65, polystyrene 1.05, so for a nondestructive test polystyrene will float in a strong brine solution, quartz won't. Quartz grains rubbed between a coin and a piece of glass will scratch the glass, polystyrene won't. The scratch and density tests will distinguish between quartz and any clear plastic.
- Q:The angle of refraction of a ray of light traveling through a piece of fused glass quartz is 24°.?
- Quartz is a mineral, however there is also a rock named quartz (mostly made up of quartz). The Quartz rock is igneous because it is formed by the cooling of magma below the earth's surface.
- Q:hematite rings break because of too much negative energy. what does it mean when a rose quartz ring breaks?
- Virtually nothing, unless it is special. Most quartz has its best use in a classroom for teaching younger geology students. It may be worth something if it contains inclusions of other minerals or fluid. Quartz is a very common silicate rock and one molecule of quartz is the makeup of all silicates. Si02. Other varieties of quartz, which can be valuable are those of gem quality and include amethyst, citrine, tigers eye, rose quartz, smoky quartz.......
- Q:What are the special properties of Quartz?
- It's found everywhere. It's the most common substance on the Earth's surface. When quartz (SiO2) wears down, it becomes sand. It's found in any mineral considered a silicate, and it's a component of some (stoney) meteors, so it's found in space as well. The different colors are the results of impurities or exposure to radiation when the original crystal forms. Amethyst (purple) is from the inclusion of ferric iron Citrine (yellow) is from the inclusion of iron hydrate Rose quartz is from manganese or titanium Adventurine is fron goethite or mica Smokey quartz is the result of radiation Rutilated quartz is clear with dark needles of the mineral rutile running through it
- Q:Does quartz have a higher or lower melting temperature relative to the other silicate rock forming menerals?
- Difference Between Quartz And Granite
- Q:how to get my Quartz Watch Repaired?
- Natural okorder.com
- Q:Why is a quartz crystal said to have healing properties?
- Not mica is any rock that isn't mica. A typical example it smoky quartz. Not smoky quartz is any rock that isn't smoky quartz. A typical example is mica. .
- Q:What exactly is a Quartz Geode?
- Quartz doesn't have any powers.
We are mainly engaged in developing and producing high-quality quartz glass products and CFQ tubes applied for light-sources, disinfection, chemical tubes, communication and heating equipment, and they are supporting materials for LSI.
Our major products include 200-460mm large OD high purity quartz tubes with OH<20ppm, other quartz tubes with OD range from 2 to 200mm, ozone free quartz tubes, UV-stop quartz tubes, twin quartz tubes, (fishing lamps) bulb shells, quartz boats, quartz for vertical furnace, quartz pedestals, quartz tanks, clear quartz crucibles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||80.00% Domestic Market
12.00% Eastern Asia
3.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% North America
1.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range