QTZ80 (6010) tower crane
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 12 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
QTZ80(6010) tower crane tower crane is novel hoisting and conveying machinery which is designed by fully utilizing the group technology, the combinational design technology and the finite element analysis technology and taking the tower crane microcomputer design platform as a tool.
The crane is a horizontal-arm-rest trolley-amplitude upper-revolution hydraulic lifting type crane which has the maximum working amplitude of 56m, the independent lifting height of 40m, the adhesion lifting height of 150m, the rated lifting moment of 710kN•m and the maximum lifting moment of 853.2kN•m. All the performance parameters and technical indexes of the crane meet or surpass national standards.
The crane features advanced parameters, excellent and reliable properties, attractive appearance, high quality, simple and practical structures, advanced safety devices, convenient maintenance, safe usage and reasonable prices, and is ideal construction machinery for many construction enterprises.
The lifting boom and balance boom adopt cantilever boom structure, which reduces the hoisting modular and makes it more safe, convenient and flexible to install and uninstall, and reduces the requirements for hoisting equipment and the site.
2. Multiple special mounting brackets are available, which saves the installation time and ensures safe and quality installation.
3. The lifting boom adopts cantilever boom structure and variable cross-section materials, featuring more reasonable structural stress and long service life; and it is easier to make different combination of boom length.
（2）2-magnification Lifting Performance Table
Technical Performance Parameter Table
Rated lifting moment
Maximum lifting capacity
Maximum amplitude lifting capacity
Time of moving outrigger end to rotation center
Time of moving balance arm tail to rotation center
Total motor power
Allowable working temperature
- Q:Calculate the work the crane performs.
- Crane work = weight to be lifted x 6.95 m Weight to be lifted = 2.75x10^3 N + 1.20 m^3 (2.00 x 10^3 kg/m^3) (9.8) = 2750 + 23520 = 26270 Therefore, Crane work = 26270 x 6.95 = 182576.5 J
- Q:sun/rising/etcBQ: how often are your winnings
- i'm very bad at those machines..... be it the crane or any other kind, i just failed it again and again (kind of reminded me of squidward's failure to beat spongebob) well, i never had the talent to be the crane..... always failed even at getting the animals, it's so hard to pick them up! oh well~~ scorpio sun and rising
- Q:expane the parts of crane?
- The spelling error is fatal: expane does not resemble anything that makes sense. At least two things are called a crane, one a machine and the other a bird. So you just need to rewrite your question so that it explains what you want clearly enough for somebody to look up an answer.
- Q:where do they live, and what do they look like
- Blue Herons are (surprise) bluish gray, long legged long necked birds found in fresh water marshes and lakes, ponds. They are found though most of the US. There are several kinds of egrets, but I assume you are thinking of the great egret which is similar in size and shape to Blue Heron but is all white. They are found more around the coast from the Southern mid Atlanatic to Texas. They tend to be more in salt water locations or in rivers near the coast. There are several kinds of cranes, 2 inhabit the lower 48. One is a whooping crane and incredibly rare , nearly extinct species that breeds in the Arkansas/Texas area. Most likely any crane you would see is as sandhill crane tht inhabits various habitats in the interior of the country. It is smaller than the heron or egret, is grayish in color and has a red crest on its head.
- Q:Please give a scripted answer. Funniest Denny Crane comment and action gets the 10 points
- Denny Crane. Now bring in the hookers. Did I mention I made Paula all she is..., was that just that I made Paula. Denny Crane Don't make me shoot you.
- Q:I've recently finished folding my 1000 paper cranes. I herd that there is a shrine in japan that takes them. Anybody know where that place is and the information I need to have to send them?
- The most common place to take them is the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park. They have a monument dedicated to a girl who was affected by the bomb and died from cancer. Her name was Sadako and they have these glass cases that people from all over the world put their 1000 cranes in. Here's a link to their website... www.pcf.city.hiroshima.jp/index_e2.html You might have to call first...good luck!
- Q:Is the tower crane a special type of work?
- Certainly, it belongs to the high-altitude workers, not the special workers, what is the tower crane talent network is a platform for the exchange of tower.
- Q:How to build a strong paper crane?
- Fact: paper is relatively strong when you pull on it, but when you push on it, it easily crumples. Build your crane out of several bars. Bars that are being pushed upon by the weight need to resist the crumpling. A good way to do this is to roll a sheet of paper into a tube form to make the bars. Bars that are only being pulled on don't need to be more than a sheet of paper. A frame cranes are simple to make: www.lni.wa /wisha/rules/generalsafety/images/24_d2_a-frame.gif
- Q:A Korean kid at my school made me one in a new kid meeting. Sadly, he made it with my hall pass that needs to be signed with the teacher that organized it. But when she had to sign it she ripped it up and he won't make me another one! How can i make one myself?
- It's called oragami. See what you can find on the web, or go to the Koran kid and ask if he could make one just for you and do something for him in exchange.
- Q:Examples of filling and acceptance forms for tower cranes and examples of filling in.
- 4 data filled in the requirements of the project, in addition to fill in the above sign, but also need to fill in the corresponding data. Data that needs to be filled in should be separated by "/" or "," and, if necessary, distinguished by text or graphic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like