- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 12 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
QTZ125（6020A) tower crane tower crane is novel hoisting and conveying machinery which is designed by fully utilizing the group technology, the combinational design technology and the finite element analysis technology and taking the tower crane microcomputer design platform as a tool.
The crane is a horizontal-arm-rest trolley-amplitude upper-revolution hydraulic lifting type crane which has the maximum working amplitude of 56m, the independent lifting height of 40m, the adhesion lifting height of 150m, the rated lifting moment of 710kN•m and the maximum lifting moment of 853.2kN•m. All the performance parameters and technical indexes of the crane meet or surpass national standards.
The crane features advanced parameters, excellent and reliable properties, attractive appearance, high quality, simple and practical structures, advanced safety devices, convenient maintenance, safe usage and reasonable prices, and is ideal construction machinery for many construction enterprises.
The lifting boom and balance boom adopt cantilever boom structure, which reduces the hoisting modular and makes it more safe, convenient and flexible to install and uninstall, and reduces the requirements for hoisting equipment and the site.
2. Multiple special mounting brackets are available, which saves the installation time and ensures safe and quality installation.
3. The lifting boom adopts cantilever boom structure and variable cross-section materials, featuring more reasonable structural stress and long service life; and it is easier to make different combination of boom length.
（2）2-magnification Lifting Performance Table
Technical Performance Parameter Table
Rated lifting moment
Maximum lifting capacity
Maximum amplitude lifting capacity
Time of moving outrigger end to rotation center
Time of moving balance arm tail to rotation center
Total motor power
Allowable working temperature
- Q:My kid wants to pet a crane fly because it's cool but I don't want to keep it around as a pet. I'm not a fan of crane fly. How should I tell him no? Also, I'd like to explain to him besides the fact that it disgusts me: I don't like insects.
- Hi!! wong-say Why say no? Just put on in a jar and tell the little chap that they have to stay out side in the fresh air. then it will fly away and the matter is over plus the lad has learned that it is impossible. everyone is happy then.
- Q:Trying to find an estimated weight for a mobiles crane with a 5 tonne capacity ?
- If the crane HAS a 5-ton capacity, then to be able to estimate the weight you would need to know the length of its lifting arm at maximum extension w.r.t the C.G. of the body of the crane. So suppose we have an arm length of (say) 6 mtrs, then the max turning moment at the fulcrum (from front wheels of crane ? ) due to the Load alone = 5 x 6 = 30 You need to add the moment for the arm itself. Lets say the arm is around 1/2 ton. And its c.g. is approx 1/3 the distance from the fulcrum. Then this adds another = 1/2 * 1/3 *6 = 1 So total moment is 30 + 1 = 31 The body of the crane must be MORE than this. Suppose the C.G. of the crane is 2 meters behind the same fulcrum. Then weight of the body must be 31/ 2 = 15.5 tons. Lets say the weight is 16 tons. Then the TOTAL mobile cranes weight would be 16 (body) + 1/2 (arm) ~ 16.5 tons It all depends on the dimensions of the crane, and where the c.g. is located. If the crane has ballast added right at the back, then it's overall weight can be made less since it's c.g. would get shifted further away from the fulcrum
- Q:Please no direct translations. I need the official name of the whooping crane in French.
- grue de huée
- Q:What is tower crane? What are the types and features?
- [definitions]Tower crane (tower crane) is called tower crane, also known as tower crane, originated in Western europe. A revolving crane mounted on top of a tall tower. The working space is large, mainly used for the vertical and horizontal transportation of materials and the installation of building components during the building construction. It consists of three parts: metal structure, working mechanism and electrical system. The metal structure includes the tower, the boom and the base. The working mechanism has four parts, lifting, luffing, turning and walking. The electrical system consists of motors, controllers, power distribution cabinets, connecting lines, signals and lighting devices, etc..
- Q:Is their a difference between a flamingos and cranes birds?
- Yes quite some difference,Flamingos are crustacean feeders brine shrimp and similar, feeding by sifting water through their bills by a pumping action and feed in water.Their habitat is Tropical climbs Cranes on the other hand are mainly land or swamp birds feeding on Frogs Lizards even snakes and other insects., they live in various regions even in cold areas. This is only a brief description so I hope it has helped
- Q:What do the words neck-craning and neck-straining mean in the sentence below?Sports cars are often designed to make a statement, and many of the newest models do that with neck-craning styling and neck-straining performance.
- it will can be let you feel well.
- Q:This has nothing to do with travel, I'm just curious. I hate it when the news doesn't follow up on stories they focused on earlier. Does anyone have a status update on that crane that was swaying in the wind during Sandy?
- My friend, that is a good question. According to the latest news conference from the Mayor, the crane's boom arm is secured to the structure. However, West 57th Street between Broadway and 7th Avenue is closed until farther noticed. In addition, the 57th Street-7th Avenue subway station on the N, R and Q Line is closed and trains are bypassing the station in both directions, according to the MTA. Good luck Native New Yorker
- Q:Could anyone tell me how they erect a construction crane.Some how they just are suddenly THERE, as If by magic.It seems as though the Boom part of the crane must be kind of JACKED up into place.That is the only way I can see them getting those GIANT concrete blocks into the back end of the boom. It doesn't seem possible otherwise. The only other thing I can thing of is the bulk of the pieces are brought in by helicoper and attached.Everything kind of makes sence except the Giant concrete blocks used as a counter weight. ALSO, if the blocks are needed to act as counterweigth to the CRANE itself..why doesn't the Crane fall over when it picks stuff up???
- How do they erect the construction cranes? Not very well according to the news of them toppling down of late. Seriously, the cranes are lifted upward one or two floors at a time as the building progresses upward - this is usually accomplished by pulling them up into place with heavy cables and powered winches.
- Q:I saw this documentary on ancient buildings like the pyramids and it said that we don't have a construction crane that can life the stones used to build some of these ancient structures.So I gotta wonder how much the strongest crane CAN lift....or is that just fantastical nonsense about cranes not being able to lift those blocks?
- First, okorder /. This means that at 5 m the capacity is 600 tonnes. Double the radius, half the capacity. A crane located at the foot of the pyramid, will be at 115.2 m from the center. At that radius, the crane could only lift 26 tonnes, so this crane could not lift the greatest stones weighing 80 tonnes. Being the boom only 100m it could'nt even reach the center.
- Q:Are there any NECs that let them do so? Maybe Minesweeping Bosn Mate?
- In the latest update to the NEOCS Manual Vol II (NECs) I no longer see an NEC for BM for Crane Operator. Volume II Navy Enlisted Classifications (NECs) NAVPERS 18068F April 2011 NEC Chapter 4 RATING SERIES AND SPECIAL SERIES NECS www lic.navy.mil/bupers-npc/re...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like