QTZ100(TC6016) tower crane
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 12 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
QTZ100(6016) tower crane tower crane is novel hoisting and conveying machinery which is designed by fully utilizing the group technology, the combinational design technology and the finite element analysis technology and taking the tower crane microcomputer design platform as a tool.
The crane is a horizontal-arm-rest trolley-amplitude upper-revolution hydraulic lifting type crane which has the maximum working amplitude of 56m, the independent lifting height of 40m, the adhesion lifting height of 150m, the rated lifting moment of 710kN•m and the maximum lifting moment of 853.2kN•m. All the performance parameters and technical indexes of the crane meet or surpass national standards.
The crane features advanced parameters, excellent and reliable properties, attractive appearance, high quality, simple and practical structures, advanced safety devices, convenient maintenance, safe usage and reasonable prices, and is ideal construction machinery for many construction enterprises.
The lifting boom and balance boom adopt cantilever boom structure, which reduces the hoisting modular and makes it more safe, convenient and flexible to install and uninstall, and reduces the requirements for hoisting equipment and the site.
2. Multiple special mounting brackets are available, which saves the installation time and ensures safe and quality installation.
3. The lifting boom adopts cantilever boom structure and variable cross-section materials, featuring more reasonable structural stress and long service life; and it is easier to make different combination of boom length.
（2）2-magnification Lifting Performance Table
Technical Performance Parameter Table
Rated lifting moment
Maximum lifting capacity
Maximum amplitude lifting capacity
Time of moving outrigger end to rotation center
Time of moving balance arm tail to rotation center
Total motor power
Allowable working temperature
- Q:Were the anti-gravity machines used to build the pyramids levers, winches and cranes?
- Levers winches and cranes all use a counter balance. Its weight that helps move weight in different ways. There is no such thing as an anti-gravity machine.
- Q:Do cranes, the bird, have any significance in Egyptian or Chinese mythology?
- A crane is considered auspicious in China, Japan and Vietnam. It is one of the symbols of longevity and is often represented with other symbols of long life, such as pine, bamboo, and the tortoise. Vietnamese people consider crane and dragon to be symbols of their culture. In feudal Japan the crane was protected by the ruling classes and fed by the peasants. When the feudal system was abolished in the Meiji era of the 19th century, the protection of cranes was lost. With effort they have been brought back from the brink of extinction. Japan has named one of their satellites tsuru (crane, the bird). According to tradition, if one folds 1000 origami cranes one's wish for health will be granted. Since the death of Sadako Sasaki this applies to a wish for peace as well. Also, traditional Chinese 'heavenly cranes' (tian-he) or 'blessed cranes' (xian-he) were messengers of wisdom. Legendary Taoist sages were transported between heavenly worlds on the backs of cranes.
- Q:im doing and essay and i need help on what motivated him to write this poem. im in 9th grade
- Well, the poem talks about war and its aftermath. and its horrors. Look into Stephen Crane's life. Was he affected by war? Did anyone in his family go to war? Did he go to war? Did he see the war. Maybe he was in the war and is talking to someone who felt the affects of it.
- Q:Yeah, I think I know what cranes are used for. But in the context of building an apartment and so on, what is the role derricks there. And why is called cranes and derricks - What is the correlation between them.
- Cranes are used for lifting heavy equipment. Derricks are used to drill for oil. They are two different things.
- Q:what is an african dancing crane?
- Q:I want to make a sculpture out of 1,000 paper cranes. I have sometime to work on it, but not months. Has anyone ever known someone to do this, or done this themselves? How much time should I allow for such a project?
- I think it will be hard to tell, the easiest form to calculate is the time to make one crane times 1000. However, as long you fold you will get a little bit exhausted therefore you should add 1/5 of the total times to make of the 1000 cranes, good luck!
- Q:It`s like a big box filled with toys and u insert a coin and then u have 2 handle the small crane to pick up a toy...
- a claw machine
- Q:What Japanese counter word is used for multiple origami objects...such as 1000 cranes?
- Japanese doesn't use counter / measure words, but rather other grammatical particles. Only Chinese uses counter / measure words.
- Q:HOw to classify tower crane?
- From okorder / are divided into upper rotary tower crane and lower tower crane two broad categories.In which the carrying capacity of the former is high than the latter, in many Construction sites the tower cranes we have seen are On a rotary festival add up on the top of a high tower crane access. According to whether the move can move,tower crane are divided into: walking a line, and fixed ones. The fixed tower crane do not switch, installed in the block of concrete baseBasis, or installed in the form of X-shaped concrete foundation. In the housing construction generally use a fixed style.
- Q:I am sick and tired of sitting in my room scared looking at a crane fly bouncing around mu walls like its on crack , is there anything i can do to keep the c*nts out
- Yeah i know what you mean regarding these flying critters as i get them all the time ;-( All you can do is keep your windows closed and hope for the best ....but 1 or 2 always seem to find a way in.....and then when its dark and your in bed they can even flutter around your face..... If you do find a way to stop them.................................let me know ;-) www.fcps.edu/islandcreekes/ecolog...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like