||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
PVDF Coated Aluminium Sheet For HAVC Equipment
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
1) Construction material further processing
2) Solar cell frame, solar battery frame
3) Glass curtain wall frame
4) Interior decoration
5) Elevator decoration
6) Signs, nameplate, bags making.
7) Automobile parts material
8) Office and Household appliances: HVAC equipments
9) The consumer electronics: mobile phones, digital cameras, MP3 .etc.
Polyester Coatings (PE)
PE (polyester) coatings exhibit an excellent combination of hardness, flexibility, flow, appearance, and superior resistance to dirt retention in indoor and outdoor applications. These coatings are highly resistant to abrasion, metal marking, staining, and marring, and require minimal maintenance. Glazetech uses polyester paints which provide excellent colour and gloss retention properties.
Polyvinylidene Fluoride Coatings (PVDF)
PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride) is a chemical resistant thick film barrier coating commonly used in architectural applications where both excellent appearance and substrate protection must be maintained over a long period of time. This coating is unaffected by most chemicals and solvents and has excellent wear and abrasion resistance. PVDF also has a high dielectric strength, excellent resistance to weathering and the ability to self extinguish.
- Q:how is aluminum formed?
- I don't think any significant quantity of aluminum is produced by reduction with carbon - aluminum is too reactive for this to give a good yield. Instead, the metal is produced by electrolysis in the Hall-Heroult process. First, aluminum ore is processed to aluminum oxide in the Bayer process. This ore, bauxite, consists of aluminum oxides and hydroxides with some impurities, mostly iron oxides. The aluminum oxide/hydroxides are dissolved with concentrated sodium hydroxide in water. Iron oxides and hydroxides do not dissolve, and are filtered out. AlOOH (insoluble in water) + NaOH + H2O ----- NaAl(OH)4 (soluble in water) Neutralizing or cooling this solution will cause aluminum hydroxide to precipitate out. This is then heated strongly to drive off water and produce aluminum oxide. 2Al(OH)3 ----- Al2O3 + 3H2O This aluminum oxide can be melted and then electrolyzed to make the metal and oxygen gas. However, the melting point of aluminum oxide is very high, so it is dissolved in molten cryolite (Na3AlF6), which has a lower melting point. This is then electrolyzed, and molten aluminum collects at the bottom of the cell (cathode), where it can be drawn off. Because the oxygen that would be formed will attack most metal electrodes, a sacrificial carbon electrode is used for the anode and is oxidized to CO2. Very small amounts of aluminum metal occur in nature - it is usually found in association with fossil fuel deposits (which provide the reduced carbon necessary to reduce aluminum minerals).
- Q:Is using Aluminum foil bad?
- Aluminum foil melts at 660dF, hardly a temp reached by a toaster oven. For years, before microwaves, TV dinners were sold in aluminum trays.
- Q:wood aluminium windows?
- Wooden windows provide insulation, Aluminium windows failed the EU standards for insulation.
- Q:1mm how much is one square meter for aluminum rolls?
- The price of aluminum sheet is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fee (aluminum plate state), and the specific price is also different according to the size and size of aluminum sheet.
- Q:Can an aluminum and Fluoride bond be created by boiling fluoridated water in aluminum cookware?
- It could be.....but the amount of fluoride in tap water is 1.2ppm, so even if you do, it won't have any effect :)
- Q:Would Aluminum foil sculptures sell?
- It would have to be something they could not make by themselves. It would have to be durable. It would also help if the sculpture is useful in some way. Hey, I am just telling you what sells, from long experience. Maybe you would like to teach a class in foil sculpture instead. Try offering a class on Craigslist and see if anyone signs up. Or you could do videos or a pamphlet and sell those on Ebay. .
- Q:Aluminum coil area, with aluminum sheet area, how is not the same?
- Direct measurement length and width calculation area of aluminium plate;The aluminum coil can measure the volume of the aluminum coil and then calculate the area by dividing the thickness. You can also measure the mean diameter, calculate the perimeter, multiply the number of laps, the width, and calculate the area.
- Q:PLEASE HELP! aluminum?!?!?
- isotopic okorder.com type environmental hazards of aluminum in the search bar and press search
- Q:There is no professional aluminum roll,
- Baidu, Inc., a China military there, here not to send.
- Q:Who knows Xingtai aluminum shutter door how much is one square meter?
- Aluminum alloy rolling doors more than 10 specifications, prices are not the same, depending on the sample to know the price, the price range is probably between 100--800, a great difference between Oh!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range