Order On-line Tracking
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) waterproof membrane is a new polymer waterproof membrane which is made from polyvinyl chloride resin, and mixed with plasticizer, filler, antioxygen, ultraviolet absorber and other auxiliaries.
1) Excellent aging resistance. Service life of roofing material is over 20 years;
service life of underground material is over 50 years.
2) Root resistant penetration, specially used on planting roof.
3) Welding installation. Joints are solid and environment friendly, no pollution.
4) High tensile strength, good elongation and dimensional stability.
5) Good plasticity, easy and suitable for details installation.
6) Fireproof. Fire extinguished out of the ignition resource.
7) Surface is smooth, no fading and dirty resistant.
20m/roll or customized
1.2mm; 1.5mm; 2.0mm
Homogeneous, Reinforced, Fabric back
Exposed and Non-exposed
White, Grey or customized
1) All kinds of roofs, such as steel structure roof, planted roof etc.
2) Underground engineering, such as building basement, subways, tunnels, air raid shelter, etc.
3) Other projects like artificial lake, dam, water reservoir, grain storehouse, etc.
1. What is your MOQ?
--Our MOQ is 5000 m2
2. Can you provide sample?
--Yes, samples are in stock. we can offer free sample for you.
3. Do you offer OEM service?
--Yes, we can print customers’ logo on the packaging;
And the size and specification can be produced and design according to your demand.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|