Phase: single/three phase,3 phase input 1 phase output
Output Voltage: 220/230/240VAC
color: black or white
Input voltage Tolerance: 304-478VAC +/-3%
Input Frequency Range: 46Hz~54Hz
power factor: 0.7
Battery: maintenance-free lead acid battery
Output wave form: pure sine wave
2.IGBT power componet
4.Advanced Current Control
1. Texas Instruments DSP processor
2. Motorola Microprocessor
3. Module design
4. Advanced Current Control
5. IGBT power component
6. Power Factor Correction
7. Online Maintenance
8. High frequency and double conversion on-line technology
9. Advanced PFC technology
10. EPO Function
11. Wide input voltage range
12. Fully digitized microprocessor control
13. Parallel redundancy
14. Advanced battery management
15. Lightning and surge protection, short circuit and overload protection
16. Multilingual LCD display
- Q:What is the difference between UPS power supply and UPD power supply?
- UPS is AC uninterruptible power supply .UPD is DC uninterruptible power supply ..... Please give points. Have questions continue to ask.
- Q:Will uninterruptible power supplies be used for audio?
- Ups uninterruptible power supply can be used on the sound.
UPS (Uninterruptible Power System), that is, uninterruptible power supply, is the battery (mostly lead-acid maintenance-free battery) connected with the host, through the host inverter and other modules to convert DC power into the main system equipment The Mainly used for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment such as solenoid valves, pressure transmitters, etc. to provide a stable, uninterrupted power supply. When the mains input is normal, the UPS will be powered by the mains supply to the load, this time the UPS is an AC mains regulator, and it also charge the battery to the machine;
- Q:I need to buy much of the UPS uninterruptible power supply (server power calculation)
- Need to change a more than 600 USP, but the mountain should not have 600, you can buy a 1000, absolutely enough for you
- Q:UPS power supply, why every time will be called out?
- Now a lot of UPS power supply is used as a prompt signal, when the battery power supply, 4 seconds a time, that is in the power supply state, such as the battery is running out of time, the alarm sound to a second ring ... ... Prompt that you should immediately close the saved data computer
- Q:Ups uninterruptible power supply back - up and on - line difference is what does anyone know?
- Online UPS
This UPS has been in the inverter in its working state, it first through the circuit to convert the external AC into direct current, and then through the high-quality inverter to convert DC to high-quality sine wave AC output to the computer. On-line UPS in the power supply under the main function is to regulate and prevent radio interference; in the event of power failure when the use of standby DC power (battery) to the inverter power supply. As the inverter has been working, there is no switching time problem, suitable for the power supply has strict requirements of the occasion. On-line UPS is different from the backup of a major advantage is the power supply is long, usually for a few hours, there are up to a dozen hours, and its main function is to allow you to power outages can work as usual, obviously , Because of its special features, the price is also significantly more expensive. This on-line UPS is more suitable for computers, transportation, banking, securities, communications, medical, industrial control and other industries, because these areas of the computer is generally not allowed to power outages.
- Q:What is the UPS line of online and off-line work?
- UPS power online work: that is, in the case of power failure is not broken.
Offline work is, there is a power outage, then the power saved by the UPS power to make the machine continue to work. UPS this work is called off-line work.
- Q:UPS uninterruptible power supply behind the two network cable socket is what is the use?
- Then the Internet has a network function can be achieved remote monitoring data function has specialized software.
- Q:Emerson UPS power supply is mainly frequency machine or high frequency machine
- Ibid. The The Haha. The The South China Emerson agency reported,
- Q:How to use and maintain UPS uninterruptible power supply
- Uninterruptible power supply - how to extend UPS power supply time?
There are two ways to extend the power supply time of an uninterruptible power supply system:
1. External high-capacity battery pack: according to the required power supply time corresponding to the corresponding capacity of the battery pack, but be aware that this method will cause a relative increase in battery charging time, and also increase the area and maintenance costs, it is necessary to seriously evaluate The
2. Optional large capacity uninterruptible power supply system: This method not only can reduce maintenance costs, if the load equipment expansion, the larger capacity of the uninterruptible power supply system can still operate immediately.
UPS power system on and off
The first boot
(1) Closed in the following order: Energy storage battery switch → Auto bypass switch → Output switch is set to "ON".
(2) press the UPS start panel "open" button, UPS power system will start slowly, "inverter" indicator light, delay 1 minute, "bypass" lights off, UPS to power supply, complete the boot.
After about 10 minutes of no-load operation, the load is started according to the load power from small to large boot sequence.
Just press the UPS panel "ON" button, about 20 minutes later, you can open the computer or other instruments to use. Usually after the start of the UPS to enter a stable work before you can open the load device power switch (Note: manual maintenance switch in the normal operation of the UPS, "OFF" state).
First turn off the computer or other equipment, let UPS run for 10 minutes, the heat after discharge, then press the panel "off" button.
- Q:What does UPS mean?
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power System), that is, uninterruptible power supply, is the battery (mostly lead-acid maintenance-free battery) connected with the host, through the host inverter and other modules to convert DC power into the main system equipment The
Mainly used for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment such as solenoid valves, pressure transmitters, etc. to provide a stable, uninterrupted power supply. When the mains input is normal, the UPS will be powered by the mains supply to the load, this time the UPS is an AC mains regulator, and it also charge the battery to the machine; when the electricity interruption (accident power failure) , The UPS immediately to the battery DC power, through the inverter zero switching method to continue to supply 220V AC load, so that the load to maintain normal work and protect the load soft, the hardware is not damaged. UPS equipment is usually too high voltage or voltage can provide protection.
Our products are accredited with CE (EMC and LVD directives) and RoHS standards. We are of experienced engineers with Master Degree, who are committed to provide technical support and after-sales service to our customers around the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
Mid East 10.00%
Eastern Asia 5.00%
Western Europe 10.00%
Northern Europe 1.00%
Southern Europe 1.00%
South Asia 5.00%
North America 1.00%
South America 1.00%
Eastern Europe 20.00%
Southeast Asia 30.00%
||copyright Certificate; RoHS certificate; LVD certificate; EMC certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shekou Port,Yantian Port,Huangang Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian, Italian
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average