Power MTU Diesel Generator Set
1) MTU engine
2) Stamford alternator
3) Fast delivery time
Fukangsi Power MTU Diesel Generator Set
This series generator set adopts German MTU engine, with advantage of strong power, energy efficient, low noise, low emission, global service network etc.
50Hz 400V cos Ø=0.8(Lag) 3 phase 4 wires "Y"-type connection
Generator set Model
Fuel Consumption @100% load(L/h)
- Q:50/60Hz Diesel Generator Set?
- You will probably have to buy a voltage converter or a transformer. Either that or contact the generator manufacturer and find out if they make one that matches your voltage, frequency, and power factor needs.
- Q:How to Fix up old diesel fuel?
- look in the yellow pages and discuss with a local petroleum distributor. diesel tanks grow all sorts of mossy things. a last suggestion is to have a sample laboratory analyzed for water and other growing organics and particulates.
- Q:Bus generator problems!! Any Advise for replacement?
- If you love the roar of a diesel engine and the smell of diesel fuel then I guess that's the way to go, places like Camping World have technicians that can answer all your questions and will also sell and install the perfect unit for you.
- Q:What jobs would an Engineman do on an aircraft carrier?
- Most likely work related to the diesel generator or as an auxiliaryman. All propulsion work on a carrier is done by the NUCS. edit Enginemen are often assigned as small craft engineers, operating the engines on various boats carried by the ship.
- Q:Explain the operation of diesel power plant,the advantages and disadvantages of diesel power plant?
- I am not sure what you are really asking about the operation of a diesel generator. You start the engine and connect the electrical load to the generator buss. If you are connecting to a grid or existing power system then you need to match the frequency of the grid. As to advantages and disadvantages, you need to state what you want to compare it to and how large the generator or system is.
- Q:1 mw generator head price?
- Steve and Frank are nicely suited, yet do no longer incredibly get to the hassle-free answer to the question. the electrical powered company quotes you for the flexibility you utilize, that could desire to be billed in terms of Joules, yet isn't. that's billed in terms of kW-hours or kWh. If a a million kW generator generates that is max ability for a million hour, then it has produced a million kWh of ability. fairly trouble-free. A 5 MW generator will produce, 5,000 kW * 24hours * 31days 3.72e6 kWh, of ability in a month.
- Q:diesel engine VS gasoline engine?
- Diesel engines ignite the fuel by compressing the fuel to a point where it combusts, instead of using a spark like gasoline engines. That's because diesel and gasoline have different properties: Diesel isn't easy to ignite with a spark, but gasoline is, cause diesel has a higher flashpoint. So because diesel engines have to have higher compression, they have longer strokes, so more torque. This helps increase how much weight the engine can pull, which is why all tractor trailors, ships, or anything heavy duty has a diesel engine. Only ships that don't have diesel engines have electric motors because they have a lot ot torque as well, but even those ships have diesel generators. Diesel engines are used in VW's because they use a lot less fuel. Also they last longer because diesel helps lubricate the engine. So in regular cars, they help acceleration (more torque), fuel economy, and engine life. In heavy duty vehicles, they also help fuel economy (but still use a lot), towing capacity, and engine life.
- Q:I have a 20 kw westerbeke diesel generator that surges speed wise.?
- There are several models of the 20K Westerbeke. Can you post up which model you have? It could be as simple as an adjustment. The actuators do not generally fail. However, if you have a lot of hours, say 2000, then the actuator spring may be worn out. Please post up your model and I will see what I can do. Also you can email me.
- Q:How can I use my car's engine as a generator?
- The easiest would be to get a heavy duty low-speed alternator (like used in police cars and cabs that spend a lot of time idling). It could put out over 1000 watts of 12 volt DC. Then get an invertor (DC-to-AC converter) rated for 1000 watts 120VAC output. If you are not using the alternator to make AC it will still do a great job on keeping your battery charged.
- Q:Would the fukushima disaster had happened if the nuclear reactors had not gone into emergency shut down?
- As you point out it was the double-punch of the earthquake and tsunami that caused the problems at Fukushima. The diesel generators were enough to handle the pumps to cool the reactor but then the tsunami came and swamped them. Shutting down the reactor after an earthquake is standard safety procedure. The diesel generators were designed to be a backup in the event of an earthquake. They functioned fine even after the huge quake. If the quake didn't occur, but instead the planet was just hit by the tsunami, the other planets in unaffected areas of Japan would still be operating so this means the engineers onsite could have jerryrigged something so that the pumps would be powered by the national power grid even if the diesel pumps were knocked out. Not shutting the reactors down would have resulted in even more radiation being released due to the damaged buildings and containment units.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range