1.Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil Description：
• Good visual effect
3.Detail Images of Pre-Painted Galvanized Steel Coil
1) AVAILABLE DESIGNATION OF PPGI/PPGL Prepainted Galvanized/Galvalume Steel Coils
CS Type A/B/C
FS Type A, Type B
DDS TYPE A/C
Available Painting OF PPGI/PPGL (Prepainted Galvanized/GalvalumeSteel Coils) :
Category of Painting
Silicon modified polyesters
Top side: 5+20microns;
Bottom side: 5~7microns.
Produce according to RAL Color System or as per buyer’s color sample.
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating or single back coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish back coating
Note: Protect film available
2. What’s the brand of the paint?
We use the best brand of all of the word—AKZO.
Pre-painted Galvanized Steel Coil chemical treatment and liquid dope with several layers of color
2.Main Features of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
• Good capable of decoration
• Superior strength
• High workability
- Q:Heat treatment of mild steel? Process description macro-micro
- Alright, usually whu heat you heat treat mild steel, this is because you would like it stronger than you got it. To do this you must alter the grain structure of the part or in other words, the CRYSTALLITES. Ultimately you'll end up altering the nature of the grains structure changing the tensile strength it can handle, yield strength, and even change the elongation percentage that it can tolerate under load. Heat treatment controls the rate of diffusion, and the rate of cooling within the microstructure to create these elements. Usually what they use to do this is add an element to it to make it stronger such as carbon to increase its rockwell hardness, which by the way the lower you go the harder the part can become. Heat treatment can be used in more ways than this. It can also be used to weaken the parts grain structure. This will lower the parts mechanical properties making it softer and more ductile or easier to manipulate if you have to bend it into a particular shape. Typically if you allow the part to cool after heat treatment it does go through annealing. The part will be heat treated into different stages. The first being the austenitic crystal phase which depending on how hard and strong you want it, will be at its peak. When it is cooled, it will go through a will transform to martensite which is a hard yet brittle crystalline structure. Martenised part will usually be tempered to a certain degree to improve the mechanical properties to what is needed. There is more to this and you can use the link below to read more about it.
- Q:opinions on steel vs synthetic cable?
- Steel is more dangerous, both in a fatal metal whip way and a metal splinters in my hand way. Steel weighs more. So why would anyone continue to use steel? Cost and care. Care: Steel can sit for years without having to worry about dry rot (as long as it's not out in too horrible of weather conditions). Steel is much more resistant to fraying. You don't have to baby steel so much to keep it in good conditions. Cost: As of right now, steel is less than half the cost of synthetic. A synthetic rope can cost as much as many electric winches which include a steel cable. I find that I don't use my winch nearly enough to warrent the extra care or cost of a synthetic. The weight savings would be nice, but I kind of ruined that a long time ago with the winch bumper, rock sliders, plate steel fenders/flares, belly armor and frame plating.
- Q:serious question! Dual-phase steel?
- Looking okorder.com/... but I would note that this stuff seems an awful lot like the techniques that have been used for making high quality swords and cutting tools for thousands of years including the famed Damacas steel. In these, the steel is heated and slowly cooled (annealed) to produce the tough matrix, then the piece is reheated and quenched to produce the hard edge. What Dual-phase seems to do is bring the process to bulk manufacture.
- Q:Buy a steel building!!!!?
- Before okorder.com/... Hope this will prove helpful to you.
- Q:Why cold rolled stainless steel sheet is lower than cold rolled stainless steel coil?
- Hello! The reason is: 1. cold rolled flat plate is Kaiping;2. cold-rolled plates are negative tolerances.
- Q:Stainless steel or white appliances?
- I have Stainless Steel and YES it shows finger prints etc, Since there are no children around it's easier to keep clean, but one word of caution when using commercial SS cleaners, if the spray gets onto the floor it's almost impossible to get off and makes it slippery as ice. I'd use newspaper before using a SS cleaner,, I've had both and would opt for WHITE in any case. So easy to maintain, Now, they do make a Faux SS, which is very nice., and don't show any markings at all, our Son has one and with 3 kids in the house constantly using the Fridge it's been great, you might want to look into that..
- Q:Stainless steel ring?
- a lot of people that do a lot of manual labor with their hands prefer stainless steel because it can withstand potential damage on the job.
- Q:Where do I need hot galvanized steel coils and color coated rolls?
- In industrial or coastal areas, due to the influence of sulphur dioxide or salt in the air, the corrosion rate is accelerated and the service life is affected. In the rainy season, the coating has been soaked by rain for a long time, or the temperature is too large and easy to dew. It will be corroded quickly and the service life will be reduced. A building or building made of colored coated steel plates, often with a long service life when washed by rainwater, otherwise affected by sulfur dioxide, gas, salt, and dust. Therefore, in the design, if the roof slope is greater, the more difficult to accumulate dust and other dirt, the longer the service life; for those areas or parts that are not often washed by rain water, should be regularly washed with water.
- Q:can I freeze steel?
- If you put steel in the freezer, allow it to cool to 32 degrees and then put it in water a transfer of heat will occur and the water will cool off. How much and how quickly, I don't know. I believe the Mythbusters did experiments on something like this. If it were economical, we woud see steel ice cubes being sold instead of ice makers.
- Q:can i heat treat and temper ASTM A36 steel?
- A36 is plain carbon structural steel. A36 could almost be considered junk steel. It is not suitable for cutting tools in any respect, as it is far to soft to hold an edge. A36 generally cannot be heat-treated, A36 can only be strengthened by cold-working, and even then, only up to about 60,000 psi. Heating the steel will only make it softer. The only real virtue of A36 is that it's easy to work with, it's easily cut and machined and it is very easy to weld. This is good for making steel structure, but not for knives. Probably the most popular material for knife blades is type 440C stainless. 440C is easy to work with in the un-treated state, and the heat treatment procedure is relatively simple.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range