1.Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil Description：
Category of Painting
Silicon modified polyesters
Top side: 5+20microns;
Bottom side: 5~7microns.
Produce according to RAL Color System or as per buyer’s color sample.
Primer coating + Finish coating
3.Detail Images of Pre-Painted Galvanized Steel Coil
1) AVAILABLE DESIGNATION OF PPGI/PPGL
CS Type A/B/C
FS Type A, Type B
DDS TYPE A/C
2. What’s the brand of the paint?
Pre-painted layers of color
2.Main Features of the Pre-Painted Galvanized/Aluzinc Steel Coil
• Superior strength
Good capable of decorati
- Q:Which is stronger for cars, carbon fiber or steel?
- At a reasonably high speed, both cars would be undrivable. That's by design, not due to the strength/weakness of the materials. The energy in an impact needs to go somewhere. Cars are designed so the body and the frame will bend and break, reducing the impact on the occupants. If the car is too rigid the chances of the occupants being injured increases. Carbon fiber composites do have a better strength to weight ratio than steel but they're also a lot less dense, so the same volume of material will have a similar strength. The primary benefit to carbon fiber is that for a part of the same strength the carbon fiber part will weigh less than the steel part.
- Q:Are there different types of steel that are used in construction of beach houses that withstand corrosion?
- there is a weathering steel that corrodes and then stops. The outer surface of the steel is a rusty looking brown but after the first layer of rust appears, the process stops. It used to be called A588 steel. So called mild steel is not A36 anymore, it is A992 (50 ksi yield). The only material that is A36 anymore are angles, channels, and plate. You can coat the steel with an epoxy coating to protect the steel from this highly corrosive environment. Google a company called TNEMEC. They offer epoxy coatings for steel and other coatings. Weathering steel and epoxy coating are not cheap options.
- Q:Steel Buildings?
- Yes you can have a steel structure building, as if it is more economical than RCC, I think it is , and it is much faster in completion than RCC, For such area steel structure is less in time than the RCC by 30% to 40%, my experience could estimate 6months to 8 months duration for steel structure
- Q:What Steel guitar should I buy?
- The term steel guitar usually refers to pedal steel guitar or lap steel guitar. I suspect that you really meant to ask about a steel stringed guitar for your boyfriend. Steel guitars are played with a slide and are usually electrified. A pedal steel guitar site on legs and a lot of the chord changes are made with knee levers or foot pedals. If that's what your boyfriend is looking for, expect to spend a couple of thousand dollars. Look for brands like Emmons, Carter, Sho-Bud, or Fessenden. Carter Starters have been discontinued, but you might find one for under a thousand.
- Q:Does stainless steel cookware really cause cancer?
- The food safety standards for cookware are pretty stringent. Older items may be associated with problems - I know they used to make dishes with uranium-based paint - but food-grade stainless steel is safe.
- Q:Golf: Graphite shaft, or Steel shaft sand wedge?
- I would assume that you want to carry at least two sand wedges in your bag - the modern set makeup today will have a 52 or 54 and a 58 or 60. Unless you are getting the matching wedges to a set of graphite irons , I would go with a steel shaft in sand wedges.
- Q:Where could I acquire true steel?
- Here okorder.com
- Q:Methoding - Steel Castings?
- It is very difficult to define Methoding of Steel castings by one sentence. Actually it encompasses the total casting process. Normally it would mean a) Pattern design i.e. what type of pattern it would be- wooden, metallic, split or full, loose or fitted on a match plate or any other, how will be the parting line. b) Design of the gating system. c) Design of risering i.e. numbers, size and location of risers. d) Design of molding process i.e. sand system to be used, mold box size. But to do justice to the above mentioned activities, you need to consider other parameters of the casting process such as chemical composition, solidification characteristics, pouring temperature, pouring time, knock out time etc. As I said Methoding of Steel castings means designing of the total casting process from inception to final product.
- Q:Does steel give off harmful gas when heated?
- Steel often has impurities that can generate fumes, which cause a fever identical to smoke inhalation. You always need to be concerned about what you are breathing around hot metal.
- Q:how simple is it to recycle steel?
- You okorder.com/... mini-mills operate between 150,000-2million tons of steel per year. If that is the size you were thinking about... you are in business. But since you are asking on Yahoo Answers where no serious industrialist would EVER ask a question like this, I can only assume that your ideas of small are completely incompatible with reality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range