The weed control mat is made of environmentally friendly raw materials, pp woven fabric. It used to prevent the growth of weed, without the use of potentially dangerous chemical sprays or labor intensive hoeing. Once installed, weed mat will continue providing protection for years without maintenance.
They are permeable fabrics, which allow air, water and nutrients to pass through, and designed to block out the sun to reduce photosynthesis and stop weed growth.
Plastic ground cover
As your requirement
one roll one plastic bag
20 -30 days
20ft: 8 t
ISO9001 REACH EO
1. Weed suppressant and drainage control landscaping fabric
2. Easy to use, Environmentally friendly
3. Allows water, air and nutrients through, suppressing weeds without the use of chemicals
4. Reduces the level of watering required due to the slower rate of water evaporation
1. Excellent Weed Control
2. Moisture, fertilizers, air reach plants to allow for healthy soil
3. Good water and air permeability
4. Exceptional toughness and strength
5. Durable, tear-resistant; won't rot or mildew
6. Lightweight, easy to install, follows natural ground contours
7. Ideal for use in landscaped beds, under decks and walkways.
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packed In Roll Or In Bales Or Cartons Or According To Customers Requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||20 Days After Order Confirmed|
1, Samples Policy
Samples are free, but the freight is on customers' charge
Samples will usually be sent out in one day.
As for the prices, we need you to provide us weight, color, width and usage so that
we can quote you best.
3, How to place an order?
- Q:What is geomembrane?
- Anti-seepage drainage of the site ah Geomembrane ah
- Q:Geotextile is what is the role to play with what?
- Geotextile can seep water penetration, this argument is wrong, geotextile itself does not have isolation seepage function, only in the geotextile above the composite geomembrane after it has anti-seepage function, this product is called composite geomembrane, not called Geotextile, geotextile function is the water, the water can be easily through the geotextile, but all the impurities inside the water to stay in the geotextile above, and play a filtering effect, so geotextile also known as anti-geotextile.
- Q:Why the durability of filament geotextile is relatively strong
- The reason for raw materials
- Q:Pool with geomembrane but not long enough to stick to the pool side
- Should be geomembrane professional welding machine welding, not long enough, then do not seepage effect, I am specializing in the production of geotextile geomembrane and other materials, wish smooth
- Q:Geotextile and geogrid difference
- Different geotextile used to prevent seepage, geogrid used to reinforce the geotextile is mainly used to seepage, isolation, geogrid are generally used in reinforced reinforcement, the two are essential differences in the use of the process Sometimes used in the same project, such as high-speed, railway and other engineering production grid is made of polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride and other polymer polymer by thermoplastic or molded two-dimensional grid or a certain height of the three-dimensional Dimensional grid grid, when used as a civil engineering, known as geogrid. Engineering applications: roads, railways, abutments, approach roads, docks, dams, slag and other soft soil foundation reinforcement, retaining walls and road surface cracking engineering and other fields. Fiberglass mesh used in the external walls, wall paint, the main material to prevent the junction of different mortar and other plastering material cracking, hollowing. Local node reinforcement will also be used. Geotextile has excellent filtration, drainage, isolation, reinforcement, anti-seepage, protection, with light weight, high tensile strength, good permeability, high temperature, anti-freeze, anti-aging, corrosion resistance. Common non-woven fabrics, water layer inside the use, polyethylene polypropylene waterproof also used.
- Q:Any information on geotextiles?
- geotextile reinforcement is used to coat the ground in peatlands to make way Maintenance of a good slope stability, one needs to make the soil reinforcement (reinforcement of earth) by using geotextile Benefits of geotextile applications: Improving the design safety factor Increasing the height of the embankment Reducing the displacement embankment during construction Improve performance by increasing uniformity embankment after construction completion geotextile layer was placed on the slope during
- Q:Geotextile gbt17640-2008.200g / m2 test standard value
- GB / T-2008 is the national executive standard for filament woven geotextile. 200g / ㎡ of the filament woven geotextile warp rupture strength ≥ 50KN / m, zonal rupture strength of the rupture strength of 0.7-1.0 times the elongation at break ≤ 35% weft ≤ 30% , The width of the deviation of -1.0%, CBR breaking strength ≥ 4.0KN, the equivalent aperture O900.07-0.5mm, the vertical permeability coefficient (1.0 ~ 9.9) × (10 negative square ~ 10 negative five times), tear Breaking strength ≥ 0.8KN, irrigation thickness deviation of ± 8%, length and width deviation of ± 2%, sewing strength ≥ breaking strength × 50% KN / m, which irrigation thickness deviation, length and width deviation, sewing strength only on the mold Bag cloth assessment. Under the GB / T-2008 GB standard.
- Q:Geotextile above allowed to plant grass?
- Geotextile above the grass To protect the slope, then the direct use of three-dimensional vegetation network can not Well! User name is the manufacturer phone! The The
- Q:In ANSYS, geotextile what unit to simulate it?
- The use of shell units is relatively more reasonable.
- Q:Geotextile cloth can be set what amount of emergency!
- 02,04 Quotations Chapter 9 Geotextile Layers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range