Polyester Shaggy Carpets Made - in- China
Quick Details of Polyester Shaggy Carpets
polyester+ acrylic fibers, polyester, pp
Cut Pile, customized
blue, red, brown or customized color
25-30days after deposit
rubber, latex, PVC,EVA, etc
home textile products:
bath floor mat, kitchen mat, door mat
Packaging & Delivery of Polyester Shaggy Carpets
Rolled in plastic bags or as the customer's request Tianjin carpet
about 30days after receipt of deposit, Tianjin carpet
Specification of Polyester Shaggy Carpets
polyester shaggy carpets
Cotton with polyester
All size is available
Choose the design from us, or offer your design
Rolled in plastic bags or as the customer's request.
About 25 working days after receiving your advance money
T/T30% advance, 70% against the copy of BL
Tianjin China, or other port of China
what is the delivery time?
Normal order- about 25 days after receiving the deposit.
Urgent order- please send email and negotiate with us. Thank you!
Are you a factory?
Yes, we are professional carpet manufacturer.
Can I get the sample? Is the small sample free?
Yes, if the small sample, it will be free, but freight collected.
If you choose our design, sample will be sent 5 day after checking.
If OEM your design, sample will be produced in 10 days.
Do we have experience in making carpets for overseas buyers?
Our buyers from more than 15 countries who has been ordering from us.
Send your inquiry Details in the below for free sample, click "Send" Now!
- Q:Carpet cleaning... still wet?
- This is bad news. You are going to get mold. I just learned about this the hard way. Get a fan or blower to speed up the drying. Have a pro check the pad for mold.
- Q:Christian prayer rug?
- It is my understanding that muslims do not believe that Jesus was the son of God and the Messiah. So why would a Christian want a Muslim rug? You can get down on your knees on any rug and pray to the Lord and it be righteous in the eyes of the Lord.
- Q:What is the specific practice of the new laying carpet?
- Use special steel nails to nail mound layer and carpet into the concrete floor. 1 Unfixed laying carpet, coat adhesive along four sides. The ground is tiled the carpet. This laying has the following three ways, planishing is ok, laid to the required position, select the upper floating 5-10mm thick carpet, amount of glue is 0.05 kg per square meter. Put 20mm * 30MM or 10mm * 25MM wood mound layer around carpet: Put a 100mm wide strip of linen in carpet seams, amount of glue is 0.8 kilograms per square meter. If you want to double the carpet. The three fixed carpet method, or spread to the wall. If the carpet needs to be connected. The hook fixation method; it can cover the whole room, away from the wall around 20mm, coat with adhesive, you can also do local pave, then align at, lay 5mm thick rubber foam carpet liner; also can use adhesive to coat into some 1 meters square box in the ground, then lay carpet on it. The width of hook is about 25mm or so. 2 fixed laying: The paste method, put the carpet hanging on the hook, before laying the carpet, it needs to splice seams neatly, the width of gumming is 100-150mm. This method is to use steel nails to install batten with hook in the room surrounded by the ground . The layering fixing method. The method of the seam between the carpet and the carpet is that the laying of the carpet mainly has two kinds of fixed and non fixed. Paste the carpet and a leveling layer, this is more suitable for room decoration which not often change room
- Q:Does Professional cleaning mess up your carpet?
- in many cases if there is not any distinctive scent coming from it you mustn't choose the deodorizer in spite of the fact that, in specific situations there may well be a small scent and you have only grown acquainted with it. once you have pets, the greater beneficial stain protector and deodorizer ought to be valuable. it may even save a conceivable stain from some thing you do on twist of fate :)
- Q:horses and rugs?
- My mare runs around naked just about all year long. Sheets in the summer are not essential. They are helpful, especially if you are in a high insect area. Some people put sheets on their light colored horses, especially a day or two before shows, to keep them cleaner. Some people say that they do help the horse stay cooler, but I have not experienced this. Sunburn is not generally a problem with the body of the horse, but many horses with pink skin may have problems, especially around the eyes and nose. Sunblock will help with this.
- Q:how much to buy and install a carpet?
- Depends on the cost of the carpet per yard which is how most carpet is sold. 12' x 12' is the equivalent of 16 yards of carpet, You also need to buy pad if the old pad is worn (its probably as worn as the carpet you are replacing), Go to your local carpet store and get per yard prices for the carpet you like. As a general rule, for the basic no frills in-stock Home Depot variety carpet, I would figure approximately $9-$10 per yard and about $2-3 per yard for pad (I know prices vary but thats a rough idea). Around $200. As for the installation - you will have to call around to find out the per yard price to install because it varies depending on where you are located.
- Q:carpet homemade stain removal?
- maximum crimson wine stains are bumped off by skill of pouring white wine over the stain, as quickly as this has been carried out , you blot with kitchen roll. you are able to attempt , yet often this might desire to be carried out on the spot whilst it happens. So i will recommend you upload a small quantity of chilly water to the stain, upload salt. such as you do with blood stains. The crimson wine might desire to lift onto the salt , rinse with sparkling water
- Q:how do I finish the carpet up against tile?
- All depends on what you needed for a substrate and how high the tile is and carpet type. If the tile was put on a 1/2 backer board. you ll have to double the carpet up by folding it up and back under itself. This is called a turn and tack. Some times a pad thickness ir enough. Occasionally you need 2 tack strips to get the carpet to cover the tile edge, If your over cement it will depend if the carpet is glued down or over a pad. Metals over the edge look tacky and cheap. There is no one answer with out knowing what you ve had to do to tile. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Rug Ceaner?
- Is this a rug you can take outside.? if so, use the dishwashing liquid( just a little) and scrub it then rinse well, hang to dry..Mine come out beautifully.
- Q:The best carpet shampoo for a machine ?
- Homebase, BQ, Wicks etc
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range