Polyester Geogrid with PVC Coating(Warp Knitting) 13% Elongation/30KN*30KN-200KN*120KN
1. Introduction of Polyester Geogrid with PVC Coating(Warp Knitting) 13% Elongation/30KN*30KN-200KN*120KN
High strength polyester warpknitting geogrid adopts high strength, high modulus, and low shrinkage twisting industrial polyester fiber as raw material. It is warp knitted with oriented structure and in the condition of no bending among warp and weft direction.
Its crossing points are bundled and bended together by high strength long polyester fiber forming tough conjunction. Then it forms into mesh size product after coated with high quality watersoluble PVC which improves its strength, various technical standards and gives full play of its mechanical property.
2. Performance of Polyester Geogrid with PVC Coating(Warp Knitting) 13% Elongation/30KN*30KN-200KN*120KN
High tensile strength
Excellent temperature resistant
3. Application of Polyester Geogrid with PVC Coating(Warp Knitting) 13% Elongation/30KN*30KN-200KN*120KN
Strengthening soft roadbed of high-class roads and high speed railways, separating different subgrade soil material.
Using in reclamation engineering, dam, landslides and retaining wall.
Enhancing various roadbeds.
Strengthening soft roadbed of airport.
4. Packing and Delivery of Polyester Geogrid with PVC Coating(Warp Knitting) 13% Elongation/30KN*30KN-200KN*120KN
- Q:The difference between polyester glass fiber cloth and glass geogrid
- There are many types of geogrid, glass fiber geogrid is only one kind of geogrid, geogrid also includes polyester grille, steel plastic grille, plastic grille, etc.!
- Q:Geogrid TX160 what does that mean?
- It has a high degree of three-dimensional mesh screen, which is used in civil engineering to increase the bearing capacity of the foundation and improve the crack resistance of the pavement.
- Q:How much is the steel plastic geogrid?
- The steel plastic geogrid is also called the steel plastic grille, the steel plastic composite geogrid, a lot of also called the plastic steel grille (a kind of misreading), is a kind of geogrid. The price of steel plastic geogrid is divided according to the model, the model of steel plastic geogrid has 30KN, 40KN, 50KN, 60KN, 70KN, and so on, the maximum can reach 150KN. Commonly used models of steel plastic geogrid prices are as follows:
- Q:Engineering effect of steel plastic geogrid
- Steel plastic geogrid:When the geogrid is used in the soft ground treatment, the location and the number of the geogrid should be determined according to the geological condition.When the filling height is greater than 4m, the geogrid to meet the minimum requirements of industry standards, the vertical and horizontal limit tension should not be less than 20kN/mWhen the filling height is between 3-4m, the vertical and horizontal tensile force of geogrid is not less than 40kN/mWhen the filling height is less than 3m, the geogrid vertical ultimate tension is not less than 50 kN/m, the elongation is less than 4%, the proposed use of GSZ60-60 type geogrid when the geogrid embankment excavation combination should be used when the bidirectional geogrid is not less than 40kN/m, should adopt the GSZ60-60 type of GeogridAs for the old road widening old road junction, referring to the method of reconstruction and extension of the use of Grid: where the fill height is larger than 3 meters away from the roadbed, roadbed cap at 20 cm of paving plastic composite grille, with vertical (vertical line direction) limit tension is greater than or equal to 60kN/m, the transverse (parallel line direction) ultimate tension greater than or equal to the plastic composite geogrid 20kN/m, elongation is less than or equal to 4%.
- Q:How many grams per square meter of 15KN Geotextiles
- The geotextile 15KN you asked for should be the tensile strength of Geotextiles
- Q:Which instrument is used to measure the permeability of geotextiles?
- . The warp knitted composite geotextile is a new kind of geotextile material, which is made of glass fiber (or synthetic fiber) as the reinforcing material. The geotextile is a kind of impervious material, which is made of plastic film as impervious material and non-woven fabric. It is a kind of nonwoven and industrial cloth. It is a kind of polyester staple fiber, which is made of 6-12 denier denier fiber with a length of 54-64mm. Through the production of non-woven production equipment, carding, messy (short fiber intertwined with each other), laying nets (standardized entanglement fixation), acupuncture and other production processes are made of cloth
- Q:Geogrid tgsg50-50 what does it mean
- It is a kind of geogrid with biaxial stretching square mesh. 45-45 is tensile strength
- Q:How to connect the geogrid with the panel in the reinforced earth retaining wall?
- There are panels reinforced earth retaining wall by the panel, and the end of the fixed. Only in this way, the geogrid can be used in the form of the soil can be divided into: the whole panel of reinforced soil retaining wall and assembled panel reinforced soil retaining wall. Greatest role
- Q:Bidirectional geogrid 5 meters long side, short side of the 3 meters
- Bidirectional geogrid is a grid like
- Q:What is the difference between Geogrid and geogrid
- The geotextile is used to prevent seepage and the geogrid is used to reinforceThe geotextile is mainly used for seepage control, isolation, geogrid are generally used in reinforcement reinforcement, the two are essentially different, in the use of the process is sometimes used in the same project, for example, high-speed railway project is made of polypropylene production grid and polyvinyl chloride polymer and thermoplastic or die of two-dimensional grid or a certain height of 3D grid screen,
Geomaterials, established in 1997, has been producing and marketing various kinds of geosynthetics for over 10 years. Now we have 6 geotextile lines, 2 thermal bonding lines, 2 compound geomembrane lines, 1 polyester mat line etc.With excellent preformance, our products are widely used in water conservancy, environmental protection, railways, highways, power plants and reservoirs engineering and selling in Europe, South America, Southeast Asia, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||示范：Above US$50 Million
30.00% South America;
20.00% North America;
15.00% Eastern Europe;
15.00% Southeast Asia;
10.00% South Asia;
5.00% Southern Europe; 5.00% Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range