Key Specifications of Polished Porcelain Tiles -Jade Drag :
Jade Dragon Stone
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Polished Porcelain Tile - Jade Drag :
Main Export Markets:
Factory Pictures :
Packing Details :
Product Certificates :
- Q:Juncheng tiles are a few lines of brand
- 8 other details
In the process of selecting the tiles I suggest that we must go to the store to see, color and quality is difficult to see from the Internet, you can go to the store selected models, and then to the Internet to buy.
No matter from which channel to buy, and businesses must be sure who is good delivery, is sent to the downstairs or sent to the home, is not free replenishment replacement. Because tiles such building materials is really very heavy, with their own simply can not move home. But also in the handling process is very likely to cause damage to the tiles, it is best to let the business to your handling, so that a problem can find him, if you find the construction team workers to move you, that tiles in the handling process is damaged, the basic It is your own money to replenish the goods.
- Q:How to effectively remove the glue marks on the tiles?
- How to effectively remove the glue marks on the tile
1. The usual use of wiping oil coated to wipe evenly, slightly with nails to pull out the part of the first pull out, the rest of the wet towel to wipe off.
2. With a hair dryer blowing with plastic parts, the glue can be very easy to get off the bar.
3. Spray the oil spirits in the location of rubber marks, after a while a plastic mark that is out, may wish to try.
4. With alcohol + eraser can also be, although this method is more tired, but the effect is good.
5. You can take a piece of vinegar covered with a rag to cover the whole place of plastic marks, until the plastic sticky stains completely wet, you can use the ruler easily removed.
6. If you can, first with blisters, and then coated with a little detergent, and then look at the effect of old toothbrush brush.
7. with a cloth dip tip or Erguotou wipe will have a good effect.
- Q:What can I expect behind the tiles?
- Well, if you have a little experience, all u have to do is chisel off the tile, then just cut out the wall behind the tile too because it is either cement board, or it will have way too much glue behind it to even bother getting it all off. After the tile is gone, just cut a nice straight line and replace the wall behind the tile. You should more than likely need 1/2 inch drywall depending on the thickness or your original wall. Its not hard at all to do, so just grab a claw hammer and a chisel and have at it. The removal should only take an hour or 2 depending on the size of the room, and from there its all downhill. If you need help on doing the actual drywall, drop me a email and i'd be glad to help! Have at it, just make sure when knocking out the old wall not to hit any pipes!! Hope this helped! Good luck with your project!!!
- Q:Does anyone know anything about these tiles?
- They are generically called Calavera tiles and are made in Mexico by hundreds of different companies. In fact, just check Ebay for calavera tile and you will see a lot of them in similar designs. They install like any fired clay tile -- some people use them as accents with solid saltillo type tile. I have a bunch of them that I bought to use for a project that I changed my mind about. They are still so pretty that I use them for coasters and may eventually encorporate them into a design for my stone fireplace hearth. Yours look fairly vintage -- nice find!
- Q:quarter pipe shaped tiles?
- American Olean, Summitville and I m sure there other makers make a cove tile meant to be used of flooring corners between the wall tile and floor tile. You can see them in commercial applications allot. I don t see why you cant adopt the same concept to walls. There is also a base tile used for showers called an A 3401 that you could use in the same way. There is a whole color range in in 4x4 and 6x6 tiles. These are nice but basic tiles . Many manufacturers make these, including Florida Tile, Dal Tile and Interceramic that I can think of. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:I want to lift ceramic tiles off bathroom floor and re-use. Whats best method to do this without breaking?
- After installing,,,and removing thousands of sq. ft. of tile, I suggest what the others have. Accept that the job will cause loss. It should be pretty obvious why, and I'll give you an abstract example. Once upon a time postage stamps needed to be moistened to stick. If you felt like you wanted to retrieve the stamp and just attempted pulling a dried stamp from an envelope your success rate would be minimal. The difference in this analogy and your situation is that you can't separate tile from mortar, from the sub floor by steaming and unless you flood the area for a good length of time the mortar won't separate either. An even more valid concern is,,, even if you managed some intact tile, you'd have to grind or chip the mortar from the unfinished side, possibly damaging or breaking those tiles you so wanted to save. No offense at all but tile is relatively inexpensive, but sadly rarely able to be matched over any long time span. Any tile job I've ever done includes no less than 3 extra cases of tile, over and above what I consider might be needed in 10 to 15% waste. Certainly if the tiles were expensive, rare, imported one of a kind, decorative, I understand perhaps wanting to salvage them, but you don't state the WHY of your Q, so I can't truly know. Steven Wolf (The Rev.)
- Q:discontinued vinyl tile, what are my options?
- Vinyl tiles are very cheap, maybe you should consider redoing the entire kitchen floor instead of trying to match up discontinued tiles. But I know that if you bring a vinyl piece into a flooring store, they will try to match it the best as possible, and give you something very similar. Re-doing your kitchen floor with new vinyl won't cost much, and it's what I suggest.
- Q:why is my bathroom tile hot?
- Well, I'm assuming it's the floor tiles, not the wall tiles. And that there's no radiant heating system under the floor. The first thing you should check is if you have a broken hot water pipe under the slab. To do this, shut off all the water in the house and check your meter. Some have a small triangle shaped dial that turns as you use water. If it's turning, you have a fairly major problem and should address it promptly. If you don't have such a dial on your meter, record the numbers on the meter before you go to bed at night after using all the water for the day. Then in the morning, BEFORE using any water, record the numbers again. They should match exactly. If not, you have a leak and chances are, it's from the hot water line running under the slab in the bathroom. You can shut the hot water valve by the heater for a few hours and check if the warmth has cooled down. This will assure you that that is what the problem is.
- Q:How can the glue on the tile be removed? Is there any good way?
- You can wipe with steel sand. Steel sand is very delicate, knocked out the tiles, marble surface all stains are very effective in the sale of stainless steel products store for sale.
- Q:What is the classification of tiles, what is the difference?
- According to use points: outside the wall, the wall, floor tiles, square brick
According to the molding points: dry pressure molding brick, extrusion molding brick, plastic molding brick
Ingredients: oxidized tiles, reduced tiles
According to glazed: glazed tiles, no glazed tiles
According to the water absorption points: porcelain tiles, stoneware tiles, fine stoneware brick, stoneware brick, ceramic brick
It is a modernized, big enterprise which is specialized in manufacturing ceramic wall & floor tiles and polished porcelain tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range