Specification of LIGHTING FILM:
Excellent for cutting
Screen and inkjet printable
Screen and inkjet printable
5-10years Interior, 1-3years exterior
Walls, ceilings, doors, steps and other surfaces that provide exits or directional signage for emergency and evacuation
Technical Data (mcd/m2) of LIGHTING FILM:
excitation source is 1000 LX, test begin at saturating amount of excitation energy)
Typical Physical Properties of LIGHTING FILM:
Thickness (film and adhesive)
Service temperature range
-30°F to 200°F
-34°C to 90°C
Application temperature range
(air and substrate)
50°F to 100°F
10°C to 38°C
Delivery and Payment of LIGHTING FILM:
Free samples, Shipping cost should be paid by buyers
Bulk lead time
7-10 days more or less, based on your quantities
FOB , CFR or CIF
Terms of payment
Pictures of LIGHTING FILM:
- Q:Which extinguisher to use on gas fire?
- I really suggest Big Sexy Hair products, especially their Root Pump Plus moose. It works wonders. Next time you get your hair cut, ask for framing layers and tell them that you want height. By getting layers cut into your hair, you will be able to achieve more natural volume. Teasing/backcombing can be very hard on your hairespecially if you do it incorrectly. I suggest trying other methods first before you give that a spin. Because, technically, all teasing is is ratting your hair. Waxes pomades help create piecey looks and dirty up your hair.
- Q:scared of fire alarms, normal ?!?
- buy a plug in fan, or get air conditioningthat usually helps.
- Q:how do dry chemical extinguishers put out a fire?
- You have to order the appropriate roller replacement kit from HP (or CDW) and manually replace all the rollers depending on the printer model.
- Q:How do I wash the reflective material?
- 3M the number of washing can reach more than 50 times, I do this, you can rest assured that I hope you can understand ha!
- Q:Why won't my dog pee on fire hydrant? Do only male dogs do this?
- Based on reasonable suspicion, say an officer smells pot, that officer can search anywhere the driver has access. That means anywhere in the cab of the vehicle including the glove box. A locked glove box requiring a key can be debated. If the driver could have locked the glove box while leaving the keys in the ignition, fair game. If not no. That leaves the trunk. An officer can not go into the trunk of the vehicle without a warrant. If the officer finds even a seed, the car is then open for a complete search. The reason being that the car is considered exigent because it can leave the scene. Same thing with a dog hit. Consent leaves the entire car open to the officers.
- Q:how do you paint behind a toilet?
- The same reason you'd go to a hospital when you're sick instead of doing nothing and thinking God will save me because I'm righteous! God expects us to use what he's given us. And no, God isn't really stronger than science. He created the laws of the universe and even he lives by them. Of course, he controls them so it makes it kind of easy :)
- Q:how could you prevent a fire in the home being caused by an electrical fault?
- Dig to loosen the soil as deep and wide as the top part of the plant will get. If soil is hard and clayey mix in good quality potting mix. Add an inch layer on top of composted food scrapes/plant materials/worm castings. Mix in. Don't step on soil beds after loosened. Beds can be made about 4foot wide so you can reach the center, beds against fences or walls 2 foot wide. Walking paths in between 1 foot wide. Keep seeds and sprouts under 2weeks-1month old moist. Then water deeply so the water gets deep into the soil and infrequently letting the top of the soil dry in between watering to try to encourage deeper roots so you don't have to water as often. Underground irrigation could also be used to try to encourage deeper roots. Don't water the top part of the plant, only the soil/roots. Water an inch past the furthest root/branch, not just by the stem/trunk. Use rain water for irrigation. Don't let sticks/leaves in rain barrel. Consider plastic tube drip irrigation with automatic timer and rain sensor solar powered. keeping soil covered with mulch, chopped dead/fallen leaves, untreated organic non-toxic non-moldy wood chips(not walnut wood because its toxic to some plants), hay, dead grass, moss, or low-growing ground cover/cover crop(ex:herniaria glabra green carpet rupturewort) helps keep moisture in soil, and help prevent weeds. dont put mulch against the trunk, it damages the plant. Good job :D
- Q:How should I carry my uncooperative cat if there is a fire?
- I don;t think taping it was a good idea, if you show your parents your brother will get really angry. And most 19 year old boys are sexually active I doubt your parents will care that much, and possibly might get annoyed with you also, it wasn't a wise thing to do. I suggest you don't show any of your friends the footage as you could get bullied. If you don't like the idea of your brother having sex then maybe you shouldn't watch him! I am sure you wouldn't be too happy in a few years time if he did the same thing to you. Respect other peoples privacy.
- Q:My house almost caught on fire?
- I don't think they would have obtained the job without knowing this - due to food and hygiene laws if handling money or food, wearing gloves is essential - particularly if handling food items i.e. making a sandwich, wrap. Imagine in subway someone making a sub without gloves - there would be many a complaint. Although, dont know whether it will go down too well mentioning it, unless your more worried about the food you want to consume or whether u dont want them to close down as they are breaking the law - and it could be a big worry about food decontamination. Hope this helps and good luck xx
- Q:how to get around alarm?
- I have radiators thru out my house. They are heated by hot water. I had a place in the past where they were heated with steam. I put things on them all the time and nothing happens other than the things getting warmed. They do not get hot enough to even scorch paper or burn a person. I do keep a pan on a couple to fill with water to keep the inside humidity up. With the higher humidity, the house feels warmer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range