Specification of LIGHTING FILM:
Excellent for cutting
Screen and inkjet printable
Screen and inkjet printable
5-10years Interior, 1-3years exterior
Walls, ceilings, doors, steps and other surfaces that provide exits or directional signage for emergency and evacuation
Technical Data (mcd/m2) of LIGHTING FILM:
excitation source is 1000 LX, test begin at saturating amount of excitation energy)
Typical Physical Properties of LIGHTING FILM:
Thickness (film and adhesive)
Service temperature range
-30°F to 200°F
-34°C to 90°C
Application temperature range
(air and substrate)
50°F to 100°F
10°C to 38°C
Delivery and Payment of LIGHTING FILM:
Free samples, Shipping cost should be paid by buyers
Bulk lead time
7-10 days more or less, based on your quantities
FOB , CFR or CIF
Terms of payment
Pictures of LIGHTING FILM:
- Q:The reflective strip of a reflective garment washes clothes! Is it harmful to people to drop the reflective powder?
- Landlord said the reflective clothing "reflective powder" should be adhered to the reflective surface of the glass beads, regular manufacturers of reflective materials produced, the body is harmless.
- Q:This old house is really getting to me. There is a copper pipe feeding the washing machine supply faucet. The pipe is corroded and torn. I am going to cut it off and attach a new pipe with a faucet. I have no way to weld a connection, so I plan to use an easier type of pipe. What would be the best pipe to use (with faucet on one end and connection to copper pipe on other end.) Also, how do I connect it so it will not leak? Please tell me step by step, I am not much of a handyman.
- If you're using a softbox, try putting the light over-head and tilted slightly away from the background. You'll have to play with the angles to find good light. Also, keep the subject as far away from the backdrop as possible, which keeps the light as far away from the backdrop. So stretch out the paper as far as you can, while keeping only the black background in the frame.
- Q:Corduroy attracts lint like none other, I know this. I still stupidly bought a BLACK corduroy jacket! I have to permanently attach a lint roller to this thing it picks up lint out of NOWHERE! Does anyone know of a spray or a wash or something I can do to this jacket so it is less prone to pick up this much lint? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!
- Broke your arm dam u met a bad cop lol I got a pussie cop fken funny Got pull out the cop stand hella far I was like the fk u doing over there come closer. N like Whatever lol feel bad that cop broke your arm tho guess u got the bad cop
- Q:Sorry, but every time I pick up a newspaper, I read something concerning a law suit, because a Muslim wanted to wear some article of clothing that would compromise their safety, or the safety of others. Look, I get that some people are very orthodox about their religion, but not when it becomes a legal rowe, at the expense of state dollars needed to be allocated for much more important things.
- Yes, that would be pretty funny. Let's hope the equipment managers have a sense of humor and might try it.
- Q:I am pretty appalled at the price of practice skin for tattooing, and I've read some forums online where people have used gum rubber sheets like grommets are made from instead, at a much cheaper rate. From what I read, it is pretty comparable to human skin, and actually a bit better than the practice skin. What other kinds of rubbers would work well?
- You are a dog You don't have any real knowledge what a smoke detector is or what it does You have extremely sensitive hearing You hear this crazy loud, high-pitched noise You don't know what it means You are trying to be quiet so as not to be attacked by the noise while also trying to find safety You are worried about your people, but they seem okay with whatever is going on This noise is so horrible it feels like it is an ice-pick in your ears Does that help you understand? in 2007, we had a total loss housefire that started in the apartment above us Huge historic home cut into 3 apartments, I was on bottom floor I was not at home, I was at Vocational Rehab. in the lobby on the TV, I saw the house engulfed in flames I am certain that fire alarms were going off.. they had to be there were 7 fire trucks with 27 firemen on the scene I did not know if my dog was even alive I called the BBQ place across the street The manager grabbed one of the homeless guys from the park (manager knew that Tommy knew my Remie dog) Tommy asked firemen they had not even tried to get into my apartment they were on main floor, I was bottom floor Tommy went to side of house busted out bedroom window Fire was in every other area of my apartment Saw Remie laying near the window apparently passed out from fumes or heat Tommy saved Remie on the rare occasions that the fire alarm goes off these days Remie is running life-or-death, full-speed ahead into windows trying to get out of the house I seriously doubt, if your dog had experience with a house fire, that she would be so calm as to tip-toe around the house
- Q:what are the reasones to get heate detector false alarm?
- i admire Nikon D60 10.2MP digital SLR digicam , extraordinarily on the very useful cost factor. even nevertheless, there are some issues which you may evaluate earlier creating an exceedingly final selection. First, the D60 will in basic terms supply motor vehicle-concentration with Nikkor AF-S lenses. meaning that maximum Nikon best lenses will require handbook focusing. That wasn't a huge deal for me, even nevertheless that's a concern. 2nd, the D60's 3 concentration factors positioned it on the low end for this selection. 0.33, the D60 makes use of SD enjoying cards, whilst the Sony makes use of Compact Flash enjoying cards, as do many larger-end dSLRS. this won't be a plus or minus, considering that SD enjoying cards are regularly low fee than Compact Flash, yet some purchasers say that Compact Flash enjoying cards may be extra good interior the long-term (they're extra desirable and thicker). finally, in evaluation to the Sony, the D60 would not supply stay preview. In different words, you do no longer see the image on the liquid crystal show till when you have taken it.
- Q:I recently got a Boston Whaler 13' from my grandparents, it is old, but was put away correctly (fogged) every single year. I have Seafoam-ed it and changed the spark plugs (they had not been replaced in 15 years), but I want to make sure that the timing is correct/ advance it to take advantage of premium (higher octane/ lower ethanol content gas.)Note: It is also low on power (the top end is fine; it regularly cruises at 27mph, WOT ) but is having a really hard time pulling a waterskier. I have been using premium 93 (because of the lower ethanol content), and I would like to continue to use it, but i would like to advance the timing 5-7 degrees.
- Rubber burns very easy and also it ages very rapidly.Why not put huge nets around to trap the planes? JUST KIDDING
- Q:I have a rented costume for comic con but the gloves are really big and keep sliding off and i also have long pants can anyone tell me ways I can make them fit without sewing since it is only a rental. They didnt have sizes so it was this or nothing :/
- Looks good. You might run some flashing under the pan material and over the siding under the window sill outside to wick the water out. You might also consider a plain glass window and adding an opaque window film so you can change it out. I like it. Good luck.
- Q:1-10 or ye own opinion or such (adding 7 more tickle results)1.) Your true color is Blue!You're blue — the most soothing shade of the spectrum. The color of a clear summer sky or a deep, reflective ocean, blue has traditionally symbolized trust, solitude, and loyalty. Most likely a thoughtful person who values spending some time on your own, you'd rather connect deeply with a few people than have a bunch of slight acquaintances. Luckily, making close friends isn't that hard, since people are naturally attracted to you — they're soothed by your calming presence. Cool and collected, you rarely overreact. Instead, you think things through before coming to a decision. That level-headed, thoughtful approach to life is patently blue — and patently you!
- yea, slamming on the brakes and swerving is MUCH better than speeding
- Q:In my house hold there are days when my alarm clock doesn't go off. (when all of the settings are where they're suppose to be)Recently I found out the same days when my alarm clock doesn't go off, my moms alarm clock doesn't go off either. (same deal)Just wondering what the heck is happening? They arent the same kind of clocks either. So maybe some kind of electromagnetic doo dad. xD Just want someone to find out what the heck is going on.
- Add a little soap or detergent.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range