OEM Mono solar panels --- Factory direct sale
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
- Q:How to find amp for solar panel project?
- It is possible your meter does not have the capacity to safely measure more than 300 milliamps which is too small to measure current output from solar panels. Assuming no losses in the system or components, if your meter does not have the capacity to measure 0 Amps, you will need to get one that does. Analogs are better than digitial for this. Most often the 0 Amp circuit of the meter has a discrete positive plug location for the positive test lead. Most have a common ground connection with the rest of the meter functions. If you are measuring current at the battery in the charge mode- Negative lead of meter goes to positive terminal of battery and positive lead of meter goes to the cable that was connected to the positive terminal of the battery. Since the Wattage is a nominal measurement, if you measure between the panel and controller, take measurement on one leg of the panel, as you want to measure the current with the loaded active circuit. Meter is oriented the same way as the measurement at the battery would be made above only this time the meter is between the panel and controller. At peak solar conditions, expect current to be measured at 2.5 to3 Amps or more per panel. Under optimal conditions your panel will have higher output than their ratings indicate. Open circuit can be close to 20 volts. Never short circuit the output of the solar panels. It is volts multiplied by amps that gives you Watts.
- Q:_How many solar panels needed to light up a whole house?
- this is according to the load, that is to say, how many electricity do you need in one day.
- Q:have you ever installed solar panels for your home?
- yes. Its pretty simple connection. It does save money on electricity.
- Q:Question about Solar Power and Wind Power?
- lets find out
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- The sun is irradiated on the semiconductor p-n junction to form a new hole-electron pair. Under the action of the p-n junction electric field, the holes flow from the n region to the p region. The electrons flow from the p region to the n region, and the current is formed after the circuit is turned on.
- Q:What's the best deal for Solar Energy panels for your home?
- you have been very mislead by someone. Or ? did you listen to a Obama speech or something ? EDIT ; thanks for response via e mail. But if you think you can save money by, renting solar panels , then you are a very ignorant person. The only way that a scheme would would work ,is if the company that is leasing the panels to you ,,have bribed lobbied the local or fed politicians to get subsidized to provide the panels. then they get payed to install them and guaranteed to make a profit by the gov. for green energy that is why you have to pay 25 cents , while most people pay 0 cents , because you subsidizing all the profits of these Professional thieves. Who's job is to find new ways to get into that deep pool of public dollars,,tax dollars . Question for you .. Do really think the rented solar panels will? ) pay for installation 2) pay for the cost to buy the panes 3) pay the sales commission to the people that sold it to you 4) pay the on going commission to those that over see them 5) Add to that the higher rate on your elec bill to pay for these people to be subsidized , so they can rent you some solar panels ??????? Like I said ,,,,,,,you must be very ignorant about energy. Or very Ignorant about the thousands of companies that are formed to succk tit of the tax payers. You are ignorant on both of those points. So dont get piisssed of at me for answering your question !!!!! Instead , you should ask why you are so easily led ? Why you are so easily fooled by the users ? That is those that use the gov to use ignorant people like you. HAHAHAAH. And you fell for the whole scam without even realizing it That is why I use the word ignorant ,, because you are. If you dont know what ignorant means google it to find out. because you are,
- Q:A question about Solar Panels?
- Take a look on OKorder at some of the books on how to design solar energy systems. It is a bit more complicated than you might expect. I'm not sure what you consider to be a standard solar panel, but the 3' ones I have produce about 5 watts of power in full sunlight. Put simply, you need to convert the power from the solar cells (variable voltage) into a constant voltage usable for charging a batteries. Most of the low cost modules for this purpose can't handle more than about 00 watts. Larger systems are available that handle thousands of watts but they are quite pricey. Since you can't take out more than you put into your battery system, you can calculate about how long you can run a high-current appliance based upon its wattage rating, that of the battery system (adjusted for loss of converting to AC), and the charging system.
- Q:solar panels in space?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:does vibration affect solar panels?
- probably not much. If you had it at an optimal angle to the sun and it vibrated out of that position then you could be loosing some efficiency.
- Q:Solar Panel questions...?
- all of the people on this site only care about pv. how about solar thermal? do you realize one of the most revolutionary solar thermal companies in the world has its headquarters in dorchester, ontario?(just outside london). its a simple way to eliminate your domestic hot water. works well in ontario, thousands of installs for domestic hot water per year happen in toronto by this company.....Enerworks.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range