OEM Mono sun power solar panels from 5W to 300W--- Factory direct sale
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
We can offer:
- Q:I have two ARCO M55 solar panels. What do I need to connect to a 2Volt bank of batteries.?
- includes info that suggests the panels (actually called modules) are rated at 2 volts. At less than rated load they will put out a higher voltage, as you have seen. Connecting the modules in parallel will give you the same voltage output. Yes you would need something to regulate the output voltage. It will not be cheap.
- Q:SunPower Solar Panels?
- Power from solar panels depends upon its proper installation and the brightness of the Sun.
- Q:What is the best solar panel?
- your initial outlay for a solar panel is very large in terms of output.......somewhere around $4 a watt......ie you want a panel that will run a 00 watt lightbulb? $400.00 please. enough panels to collect enough energy to recharge a battery bank to run the house overnight? well, I've been doing a lot of research for my condo project in St Thomas and it comes out to 0-20,000 US $ for a bedroom apartment. Now, after about ten years you have made your investemnt back.... and there are a lot of government rebate programs that lower the cost.. what I have found is solar is nice, but depending on how far north you live you may only have 4 usable hours of light a day. you may very well be better with a wind generator.wind blows all the time after all...Bergy and SouthWest Windpower make two good small home units...start there
- Q:anybody owns a house solar panel system does it really save you money on electricity?
- There is this really cool book that i just bought and im actually starting to make a couple of things you go on this website and follow the link you wont regret it, i promise i'm saving literally hundreds
- Q:solar panel roofing?
- The solar panels are very expensive to provide much power. If u go that way do not skimp on the support as a high wind will blow them away. In Ecuador I put in a remote site for communications. It was working good when a Strong wind blew $0.000 worth of solar panels all over the jungle.
- Q:What minerals are used in making solar panels?
- Not minerals. Elements. Silicon. Found everywhere. Group III elements for doping. Group V elements for doping.
- Q:Solar panel battery help?
- I okorder.com and they have deep cycle batteries exclusively made for solar panels. but in theory you should get more than one because it only takes around 4-5 volts to charge the battery and you do not want to have it that high even with a charge controller which i would also recommend getting which is like $50 on OKorder but a charge controller is used so you do not overcharge the batteries and fry them or undercharge the batteries and weaken its life it gets it just perfect. it lets the current go in and when it is charged fully nothing goes in an nothing comes out.... for a inverter the one i was going to get was $70 500 watt inverter but changes it from dc to ac...hope i helped
- Q:How to find amp for solar panel project?
- It is possible your meter does not have the capacity to safely measure more than 300 milliamps which is too small to measure current output from solar panels. Assuming no losses in the system or components, if your meter does not have the capacity to measure 0 Amps, you will need to get one that does. Analogs are better than digitial for this. Most often the 0 Amp circuit of the meter has a discrete positive plug location for the positive test lead. Most have a common ground connection with the rest of the meter functions. If you are measuring current at the battery in the charge mode- Negative lead of meter goes to positive terminal of battery and positive lead of meter goes to the cable that was connected to the positive terminal of the battery. Since the Wattage is a nominal measurement, if you measure between the panel and controller, take measurement on one leg of the panel, as you want to measure the current with the loaded active circuit. Meter is oriented the same way as the measurement at the battery would be made above only this time the meter is between the panel and controller. At peak solar conditions, expect current to be measured at 2.5 to3 Amps or more per panel. Under optimal conditions your panel will have higher output than their ratings indicate. Open circuit can be close to 20 volts. Never short circuit the output of the solar panels. It is volts multiplied by amps that gives you Watts.
- Q:Are solar panels only effective in places where there is an abundance of sunlight?
- You can learn to create a system to Harvest solar energy in the heat form. To many people are focusing on electrical generation.Solar Heat from the Sun is easier to gather from the sun.It requires no power once installed due to the Fact that heat rises .A multiple of applications of heat collection exist since the 960's.
- Q:how to make a solar panel without any kit?
- There are 2 kinds of solar cell/panel. Electrical and thermal. Passive thermal is the easiest. It can be made with clear glass bottles or jars. The bottles or jars must first be cleaned and sterilized to prevent the growth of algae or bacteria. Fill these about 90% full with water that has tsp of chlorine bleach per gallon. Put the caps or lids on tight. Seal with hot melt or other waterproof glue like RTV silicone. Arrange these in an array. You can use cement or just build a wood frame. Even simpler is just to put the bottles on a board or window sill. Place this in a sunny spot. The water will be heated by the solar radiation and will stay warm several hours after the sun is no longer shining on them. A an active thermal cell is different. For this you need a medium to heat. Silicon oil is often used but your could just use water. You need a collector, reservoir, heat sink, and circulating pump. These must be arranged in a manner so that the medium (water) is pumped to the collector where it is heated. It passes through the heat sink to transfer the heat and then returns to the reservoir. To make an electrical panel you can buy components. Photovoltaic cells and the components to mount them, wire them and then change the current generated into a type and voltage you can use.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range