Nonwoven Fabric Wholesale Spunbond Polypropylene Non Woven Febirc
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 kg
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 kg/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:The difference between double distribution and processing in textile fabrics
- Double distribution - that is, fabric fabric is where you specify, they buy, processing, and then sold to you.
- Q:What are the invoices for the textile industry?
- Ordinary invoices can not be deducted, VAT invoices for input tax can offset sales tax
- Q:Buy two large round machine to do processing, in Changshu side of the textile processing to do it?
- In addition, Changshu City, the main clothing market. There are many wholesale trade clothing, for example, there are many in the vicinity of Changshu bus station.
- Q:What are the products produced by the textile mill?
- From the ingredients that have: cotton, wool, silk, linen and chemical fiber, man-made fibers (viscose fiber).
- Q:What are the test tests for the color fastness of textiles?
- 13, resistant to non-chlorine color fastness 14, resistance to chlorine color fastness 15, acid color fastness 16, alkali color fastness 17, water-resistant color fastness 18, resistance to organic solvent friction color fastness
- Q:What is the earliest textile tool?
- In 1975, Zhejiang Yuyao Hemudu Neolithic sites, unearthed spinning special, tubular bone needle, playing carpets and bone knife, wire rods and other textile tools. This is more than six thousand years ago has been the earliest original loom evidence. It is also the earliest original weaving tool found in the world so far.
- Q:Analysis of import and export of textile
- From the first eight months of 2011 to the first eight months of 2014, the industrial added value of textile enterprises above designated size increased by 10.7%, 10.8%, 8.3% and 7.4% respectively according to the constant prices, respectively. In the first eight months of 2014, the main indexes of textile enterprises above designated size Has entered the single-digit growth, of which the main business income growth of 8.2%, exports increased by 5.7%.
- Q:Is there a large yarn factory or a textile garment factory?
- Clothing (to fabrics, accessories all complete): cutting, film, sewing, ironing, inspection, packaging. The fastest 7 days out of the finished product. Above are theoretical calculations, and the actual difference
- Q:What is the use of polyurethane TPU hot melt adhesives in textiles?
- Adhesive interlining is made on the surface of the fabric. When used, the adhesive lining is cut into the desired shape and size, and the side coated with the hot melt adhesive is thermocompression bonded to the back of the other fabric material (fabric). It lined in the clothing layer, as the backbone of clothing, simplifying the garment processing technology and time, so that clothing with light, beautiful, comfortable, security type, washable, durable and many other effects.
- Q:Today, the national textile market prospects
- This is both the enterprise's own efforts, but also thanks to the policy support. "In the Chinese textile industry in the new century the most difficult winter, to achieve the wind and wind is not just a lion Danan a
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like