Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||each roll with protective film and carton, then packed into pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||20days after the other is confirmed|
2.NMN is a three-layer combined flexible material
3.Leader manufacturer for NMN Nomex-Mylar-Nomex
6640 NMN Flexible Laminates
Polyester film with DuPont Nomex® In accordance with GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC626-2
The NMN Flexible Laminate is a three-layer flexible composite material, consisting of polyester film (Mylar)covered on both sides with hot rolling DuPont Nomex® (N). NMN for short.
Advantages: It has excellent heat-resistant, dielectrical property,and superior mechanical properties.
Applications: The NMN is suitable for slot, liner, phase, and turn-to-turn insulation in F-class electrical motors. It can be used as interlayer insulation in transformersand other electrical appliances.
1 6640NMN Flexible Laminate Technical Data
PET Film Thickness
Adhesive Property 180°C±2°C,10min No delamination,blister,or adhesive flow
2 Test and stock
2.1 Standard: GB/T5591.3.1-2008 and IEC626-2
2.2 Storage: ≤40°C, dry, clean in warehouse. Avoid fire, heat and sunlight.
2.3 Storage life: 12 months. Still effective if qualified in retest after 12 months
- Q:Tempered glass and ordinary glass raw materials the same, but the manufacturing method is different, why first heating in rapid cooling, the difference is so great?
- The cooling process of tempered glass is the glass internal pressure generated quickly and uniformly high stress and uniform DB toughened glass broken small particles (tempered glass inner stress is greater than or equal to 90 kg / cm2)
- Q:Is acrylic organic glass?Which is more expensive, acrylic or plexiglass?
- Acrylic has high transparency, light transmission rate of 92%, a "plastic crystal" reputation. And has excellent weather resistance, especially in outdoor applications, among other plastic crown, and with good surface hardness and luster, processing and plasticity, can be made into various required shapes and other types of sheet products. There are rich colors (including the translucent shade guide), the other is characterized by thick still maintain a high level of transparency.
- Q:What are the main materials for making glass?
- Glass material mainly has three parts: basic material, flux and colorant, and also includes decoloring agent, clarifying agent and corrosion inhibitor* basic materials for glass making
- Q:There are several ways of heating the industrial drying tunnel furnace and are different from each other?
- Product features:1., small size, high power: the electric heater mainly uses the cluster type tubular heating element, the maximum power of each cluster type tubular electric heating element is 5000KW.2. thermal response fast, high temperature control accuracy, high comprehensive thermal efficiency.3., wide range of applications, adaptability: the cycle heater can be applied to explosion-proof or ordinary occasions, its explosion rating up to B and C class, its pressure up to 20Mpa. The cylinder can be installed vertically or horizontally according to user needs.4., high heating temperature: the heater design maximum operating temperature of up to 850 degrees, which is generally can not get the heat exchanger.5. fully automatic control: through the heater circuit design, it is easy to realize the export temperature, pressure, flow and other parameters automatic control, and can be networked with the computer, to achieve man-machine dialogue.
- Q:What materials do you need to make glass?
- There is also colored glass mixed with certain metal oxides or salts, and tempered glass made by physical or chemical methods. Sometimes some transparent plastic (such as polymethyl methacrylate) is also called organic glass.
- Q:Is the production of glass materials as thin as possible? Why?
- Superfine powder in water, stirring, mixing will form a group, how big a mass is equivalent to how much a grain of sand, that is not melting, and eventually in the glass liquid to leave stones, become impurities.
- Q:How is glass made? I heard that sand is used, but what is the concrete principle?
- The main raw materials of flat glass are: silica sand (sandstone), sodium carbonate, feldspar, dolomite, limestone and mirabilite.
- Q:Glass fiber raw material price increases, the impact on the glass fiber industry?
- Rise of glass fiber raw materials, glass products will lead to increased costs, under the pressure of domestic inflation, the continued appreciation of the RMB, the enterprise funds relative atrophy, which might lead to the production of glass fiber industry scale enterprises reduced
- Q:Glass fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) is a new type of composite material. What is the raw material?
- The first type of glass fiber reinforced plastics is a composite of glass fiber and phenolic resin. It is a glass fiber impregnated with phenolic resin liquid raw material, after molding, pre molding, and then the phenolic resin curing, made of glass fiber reinforced plastic. Corrosion resistance and long service life. Glass fiber reinforced plastic is a kind of high-quality composite material. It has a special anti-corrosion function for acid, alkali, salt, oil and other corrosive media, and will not rust. The average PVC life is 15 years, while the glass steel life is 50 years.
- Q:What is inorganic glass?Want to be a fish tank, where can I find inorganic glass?
- Organic glass fiber reinforced plastics are polymers, PMMA, molded or extruded, or poured directly from the monomer MMA. The inorganic glass is quartz glass, which is what we usually see
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range