5 Apply to lawn light, power tools,etc
1.IEC standard ,fast charge available.
2.Have obtained EC(RoHs), MSDS, CE, ISO9001.
3.High capacity , low inner rsistance, long cycle life and low self-discharge
4.Single cells and battery packs are available.
5.Our goods are applied to cordless phones, walkmans, solar lighting, electrical drills, shaver, emergency lights, and back-up power, etc.
- Q:What is the number of rechargeable batteries?
- If you use nickel-metal hydride batteries, about 500 times after the need to buy a new battery, nickel-cadmium batteries can be charged 1500 times, lithium batteries can be charged 300-500 times.
- Q:How is the rechargeable battery used correctly?
- It is the previous nickel battery life of the battery. The correct time is 4 - 6 hours, and it is best to run out of the battery to their own shutdown and then is the natural discharge, after the adjustment period is washed and then rushed More than half an hour is about two and a half hours on the ok, the battery generally go through 10 times the cycle of red discharge to achieve the best results!
- Q:What happens when an ordinary rechargeable battery charges more than 24 hours?
- This will have a drawback, that is, a long charge of your charger on the impact of the inside of the coil heating, there is a certain security issues.
- Q:How should rechargeable batteries be maintained?
- Newly bought nickel-metal hydride batteries generally have to go through 3-4 times the charge and use, performance can play to the best condition, many friends first encounter a small problem, such as the first charge after the number of PP did not imagine So much? In 3-4 times after the charge and use are solved.
- Q:How to judge a battery is not a rechargeable battery?
- Ordinary battery R6, alkaline battery LR6, nickel-metal hydride rechargeable battery NI-MH and indicate voltage 1.2V. Just see the NI-MH 1.2V words, is the rechargeable battery.
- Q:Will the rechargeable battery be charged for the first time?
- Mobile phone battery for the first time charging errors, lithium battery phone or charger in the battery will automatically stop charging, there is no nickel electric charger so-called 10 hours of the so-called "trickle" charge.
- Q:How does the rechargeable battery be saved?
- The rechargeable battery can be stored in a clean, dry, ventilated room with an ambient temperature of -5 ° C to 35 ° C and a relative humidity of not more than 75%.
- Q:What are the special signs of rechargeable batteries?
- There will be rechargeable battery type signs, such as Ni-MH (Ni-MH), Ni-Cd (nickel-cadmium), the current market there are five categories: nickel cadmium, nickel hydrogen, lithium ions,
- Q:What is the charging cycle of the rechargeable battery?
- To 600 mAh lithium battery, for example, the first charge from 0 mA to 400 mA, with the N mA; and then filled with 150 mA, and then N mA; and then charge 100 mA , When the last charge to 50 mA when the battery of a charging cycle to the. (400 + 150 + 50 = 600)
- Q:Do not charge when the battery is fully charged or finished battery storage?
- In addition to the battery storage should pay attention to the dry air, the temperature is theoretically a little better, but combined with the current status of civilian batteries, most manufacturers do too low temperature battery will destroy the internal structure, so still at room temperature 20 or so Is appropriate
Our company has the best R&D power, the first-class equipment and technology, and fine testing instruments. We also have a reliable QC system. Relying on high technology, we adopt direct seaming and the key sorting is done by computer. Every detail is inspected, so our batteries have enough and stable capacity, and steady discharge and high temperature discharging. Our batteries sell well at home widely, and are exported to America, Germany, Korea and other countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Xinxiang, Henan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Oceania; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
||CE; ISO 9001; Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS); Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range