|Number of Cores:
||Class of Conductor:
N2XBY, Power Cable, 0.6/1 kV, CU/XLPE/PVC/ATA/PVC (IEC 60502-1)
Cu / XLPE / ATA / PVC (Copper Conductor, XLPE Insulated, Aluminium Tape Armor, PVC Sheathed) Standard Specification : IEC 60502-1
For installation indoors, cable channels and in ground, for industry installations, switchgear, and power station, if there is a risk that low mechanical damage may occur. Special Features on Request
Flame Retardant Cat. A, B, C
Flame Retardant Non Category
Low Smoke Zero Halogen
16 sqmm supplied in non compacted circular stranded (rm) conductor shape
25 - 800 sqmm supplied in non compacted circular stranded (rm) or compacted circular stranded (cm) conductor shape
16 - 300 sqmm supplied in wooden drum @ 1000 m
400 - 800 sqmm supplied wooden drum on available length Length Tolerance per drum ± 2%
|Cross Section||Overall Diameter||Cable Weight||DC Resistance at 20°C||Short circuit current at 1s|
- Q:PC and monitor power cables mixed up?
- Try it out one way and if it your computer starts smoking, quickly unplug them and try it the other way. Make sure you are using 220v.
- Q:Will this power cable/cord work with this amplifier (Behringer guitar amp)?
- Assuming you're in a place where the outlets provide 220 to 240 volts, it's fine. The 250 volts on the power cord just means it's good for *up to* that.
- Q:Can cable TV signal lines and network cables be placed in the same line when upgrading? What happens if you are in the same line? Thank you.
- Sub-strong electric power cable control cable transmission cable and so on
- Q:How do power-station-cable thieves manage to get away without being electrocuted?
- Police are hunting for a badly scorched would-be copper thief after finding a hacksaw embedded in an 11,000 volt power cable. The thief also left a lit blow torch at the scene. He is presumed to be badly charred, and not the brightest bulb in the socket. .
- Q:PVC pipe line 6 points and 4 points which big ah?
- 35 square copper wire current carrying capacity is 105A, 105A / 35 mm2 = 3A, (1 square millimeter carrying capacity is 3A) 70 square copper wire current carrying capacity is 169A, 169A / 70 square millimeters = 24A (1 square millimeter carrying capacity is 24A) 1 square hai load current from 11A gradually become 24A So it is impossible to use n by the coefficient can be drawn to the current value Wire can carry the current * the applied voltage * power factor = can drive power The diameter of the wire with different diameter is not the same No specific diameter can not know the current carrying capacity How much power, depending on the voltage level Because P = UI As the saying goes: a square 4 current, underground than this small forget How much is the square here is a square millimeter Power depends on your voltage, the general small line can be directly by 5 is to eat the current to 50-120 the basic can take more than 35 can take 25 or so just personal experience to do reference to the need for basic data: 1 line, copper and iron Aluminum silver temperature 3 core number 4 diameter Probably take a square 5A diameter n square of the wire can be over n high current, resulting in n high power so that can be calculated
- Q:digitech rp 10 guitar effects processor power cable please?
- They have a wanted section!
- Q:What type of cable is the power cable?
- Our unit to do the professional cable tray to the current domestic ranking before 3 I did not see we have this certification ah there is a professional health and safety management system has an environmental management system and other quality management system of other scientific and technological innovation patents have a lot of what I do not see the CCC, but you can do the next try you can log in China certification recognized information network - expert column, consult the above experts, these experts have all walks of life experience, can help to you.
- Q:is it safe to solder a power cable?
- safe if you do it correctly but not recommended as there is too much chance for problems that could cause a fire later, if the joint came apart or the tape dried up. .
- Q:Does every power unit have a PCI-E cable built in.?
- i might say pass with a 500W capability grant. its basically greater adaptable in case you propose on upgrading this laptop sooner or later. additionally, what photographs card are you utilising? and in case you propose on a bigger photographs card sooner or later, you particularly ought to evaluate 650W. btw a philips screwdriver is a + area screw driving force so its prevalent and that they are basically particular on its shape. which ever photographs you would be utilising, i might inform you to stick to Nvidia over ATI i'm hoping this permits.
- Q:Outlets loosing power after hitting lower leg with cable snake.?
- When you say lower leg I am assuming you hit the bottom part of a buss in the breaker box. You arced the buss. Pull out the breakers that the outlets are on. Make sure you turn off the main before doing this, or you may fry your brain too. Look at the buss that the breaker is attached to. Is there a small black spot? If so, you need to clean it up and replace the break. I metal finger nail file works great to clean it up. You may have bumped the grounding bar and loosened up one of the wires there. That's also easy to do inside the breaker box. If you simply hit the lower leg of an outlet, the wire simply got knocked loose in that outlet and it is effecting the outlets that it branches off to. If this is the case, you should know how to fix that if you know how to use a snake. Though you should be using a vinyl snake on live wiring.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range