Wood carton box:10pcs/carton wooden pallet:544pcs/pallet
15 Days deposit
Low Thermal Conductivity
It has good insulation effect and can thin the thickness of furnace wall.
Low thermal capacity
Less heat storage, it has good usage effect in intermittent furnace.
Good thermal shock resistance and high temperature strength
It can prolong the service life of kilns and prevent dirty slag to drop down.
It can keep uniform gaps between each brick, speed up the building, guarantee the integrated high strength of the masonry.
Lower iron and alkali content, it has high resistance to reduce atmosphere corrosion at high temperature.
Mullite Insulating Brick
ASTM C155-84 Classification
ISO 2245 Classification
Cold Crushing Strength
Thermal Expansion At 1100℃
Thermal shock Resistance Cycles
Thermal Conductivity ASTM C182-88W/m.k
- Q:(refractory castable, silicon carbide brick, mullite bricks etc.) do testing should be commissioned by the project? What are the specific qualification standards? Thank you
- If there is no mark, ask the laboratory of the production factory to analyze any chemical or physical items. Or, check the national standard, the national standard has the basic requirements of the physical indicators
- Q:Jm26 mullite aluminum content in the number, ask God to answer. 23 more. How is this identified with the naked eye?
- In the presence of excess EDTA in the acidic medium, the aluminum is complexed with EDTA, and the remaining EDTA is complexed with lead salt, and then the EDTA complexed with aluminum is replaced by sodium fluoride, and the lead salt is substituted...
- Q:Mullite brick
- High refractoriness, up to 1790 degrees celsius. The softening start temperature is 1600~1700 degrees. The compressive strength at normal temperature is 70 ~ 260MPa. Good thermal shock resistance. The sintered mullite and fused mullite brick two. Sintered mullite brick with high bauxite clinker as the main raw material, adding a small amount of clay or raw bauxite as binder, after molding, sintering and made. Fused mullite brick with high bauxite, alumina and refractory clay as raw material, adding charcoal or coke fines as a reducing agent, formed by reduction of electric melting method to manufacture. The crystallization of fused mullite is larger than that of sintered mullite, and the thermal shock resistance is better than that of sintered products. Their high temperature performance mainly depends on the content of alumina and the uniformity of the phase distribution of mullite and glass. 
- Q:Aluminum content 38, silicon content 55 What refractory bricks?
- When the bricks are below Al2O3 71.8%, the base of the composition is mullite and SiO2, such as grade LZ-48 bricks. Because it contains a large number of SiO2 formed in the liquid phase under high temperature is 20% ~ 30%; brick in Al2O3 more than 71.8%, the excess Al2O3 formed corundum crystal under high temperature, while generating 2 high temperature phase, eutectic temperature rise by the low content of Al2O3 brick 1595 C to 1840 C, such as grade LZ-75 brick. In fact, it is impossible to produce a complete phase equilibrium in the process of production, but the glass phase is very small, and there is no more than 10% in the partial gap of the Yu Jing phase
- Q:The difference between the high aluminum corundum brick and corundum mullite brick
- Tiles are called floor tiles, floor tiles, polished tiles and glazed tiles are glazed tiles, bricks are samples of all kinds of tiles, ceramic tiles will be placed in the tile shop, tiles are also divided into outer wall tiles and inner wall tiles, modern brick and antique brick
- Q:The introduction of mullite brick
- General alumina content in 65% ~ 75% between. In addition to mullite, the mineral composition contains lower amounts of glass phase and square quartz, and alumina containing a small amount of corundum.
- Q:Mullite bricks on alumina alumina is what?
- Quality solutionsMullite brick:With mullite as main crystalline phase of high alumina refractory products. Mullite bricks containing Al2O3 64%~75%, refractoriness >1790? C, normal temperature compressive strength 70~260MPa, softening the starting point for 1600~1700 degrees. The manufacturing method for casting and sintering process.
- Q:What is the price of refractory bricks?
- The refractory insulating brick generally refers to light brick, normal furnace lining are using this brick kiln will not increase the weight, and good heat insulation effect and ordinary insulating brick production are made of clay, high alumina high strength low iron bead brick, mullite, high aluminum light insulating firebrick, diatomite insulating refractory brick, the use of light heat insulation brick can increase the use of space, and good insulation effect
- Q:What are the properties of corundum mullite
- Lightweight materials have uniform internal structure, high compressive strength, corrosion resistance, heat shock resistance, oxidation resistance, high temperature and low thermal conductivity.
- Q:Refractory bricks (mullite bricks) can be used on the walls of buildings?
- In many architectural design, high-rise fire rating is placed in the important position of the topic, especially when the floor height is more than 20 layers, we have more stringent requirements for the choice of fire resistant materials. The building wall, kitchen flue, boiler flue, flammable zone must use a firewall barrier, in many refractory refractory brick is the product of choice for fire resistance of refractory brick masonry is more stable.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range