Properties of the solar charge controller
1. Design for off-grid solar power system.
2. Applicable to different kinds of batteries.
3. Adopts MPPT technology (Maximum Power Point Tracking). The advanced tracking algorithm make the solar module operate at ideal voltage which the solar modules can produce the maximum available power.
4. Modular design with simple structure and easy maintenance.
5. Automatic power control function.
6. LCD display: Solar panel current, solar panel voltage, solar panel power, battery group voltage, charge current.
7. Perfect protection function: Solar reverse charge protection, Solar reverse connection protection, Battery reverse connection protection, Battery overcharge protection, Battery over current protection etc ,thus the system has higher reliability.
Technical parameters of the solar charge controller
Battery group rated voltage
PV Rated current
PV open circuit voltage
PV Max. power
Input PV module road number
MPPT charge mode, auto stop charge, auto recharge voltage; Protection: connecting contrary, over current, short circuit, over heat etc.
solar panel voltage, solar panel current, solar panel power, battery voltage, charge current
MPPT DC voltage range
Floating Charge Voltage (adjustable)
Stop charge voltage
Voltage drop between PV and battery
Max itself power consumption
Work environment temperature
90% No condensation
The rated power should be reduced when it is higher
Degree of protection
Forced air cooling
*Communication interface (optional)
Product size (mm)
*Above parameter only for reference. Could be custom made to user specifications.
- Q:Solar water heater controller power screen is not displayed
- The transformer is broken; the control panel is not powered; the chip is broken; the display is broken. Solar water heater is the solar energy into heat energy device, the water from low temperature heating to high temperature, to meet people in life, the production of hot water use. Solar water heaters according to the structure is divided into vacuum tube solar water heaters and flat solar water heaters, mainly in the vacuum tube solar water heater mainly occupy 95% of the domestic market share. Vacuum tube type household solar water heater is composed of heat pipe, storage tank and bracket and other related parts, the solar energy into heat mainly rely on vacuum tube, vacuum collector tube using hot water floating cold water sink principle, the water microcirculation To achieve the required hot water.
- Q:How to choose a solar controller
- The choice of solar street light controller, generally in accordance with the current, and the current mainly depends on the battery power and battery voltage ratio and the load power with the battery voltage ratio, who take those who, such as the load is 60W, battery with 100W, battery Voltage 12V, 60W / 12V = 5A, 100W / 12V = 8.333A, so choose 12V10A solar controller
- Q:Solar controller can not charge what is the reason
- Are charged control point voltage: direct charge after the end of the battery will be charged and discharged controller for some time, so that the voltage naturally fall, when the fall to the "recovery voltage" value, will enter the charge state. Why are they designed? That is, when the direct charge is completed, there may be individual batteries "backward" (terminal voltage is relatively low), in order to pull these individual molecules back, so that all the battery side voltage is uniform, so it is necessary to high voltage with moderate Of the current and then charge a small meeting, we can see the so-called charge, that is, "balanced charge." Are charged time should not be too long, usually for a few minutes to ten minutes, the time set too long but harmful. For a small system equipped with two batteries, it is not meaningful. Therefore, the street lamp controller is generally not full charge, only two stages
- Q:What is the system voltage of the solar controller?
- Solar controller battery terminal 12V battery, the load side can be directly connected to the 12V DC lamp? ----- This DC lamp, are 12V, can.
- Q:How the solar panels with the controller
- Light control on + delay off - open delay + light control off the double time mode: the work process is open when the dark load (light control on), delay to set the first time after the closure of the load, turn off the load After the day until the day before the set of the second time to open the load again, to the dawn when the load off (light control off), the night when the load is closed to save power. The controller uses fuzzy control to automatically identify and effectively correct the darkness to the dawn of the entire night time, that is, according to the length of the night to automatically adjust the time to close the load at night to ensure that the load only in the dark and before dawn Set the time period to open, the other time is closed.
- Q:Solar controller does not heat how to heat
- The above heating of the controller is in the absence of the sun and you need to use hot water to add, so that you can use hot and cold weather.
- Q:A solar controller 12v20A battery 12v 20A Will the need for a few watts of solar panels can be normal charge
- Solar controller uses high-speed CPU microprocessor and high-precision A / D analog-to-digital converter, is a computer data acquisition and monitoring and control system. It can collect the working data of the PV station in real time, obtain the working information of the PV station at any time, and accumulate the historical data of the PV station in detail, and provide the accurate and reliable evaluation of the reliability of the PV system design and the reliability of the quality of the inspection system Full basis. In addition, the solar controller also has a serial communication data transmission function, can be a number of photovoltaic systems sub-station for centralized management and remote control.
- Q:How to debug a solar street light controller
- Manual mode (5 ·): In this mode, the user can press the button to control the load on and off, regardless of whether it is during the day or night. This mode is used for some special loads or when used for commissioning.
- Q:Choose a solar controller which need to have a few conditions
- To buy a solar controller must know the power of the solar panel and the load power to be used to determine the controller's charging current and discharge current. General solar controller are 12v / 24v automatic identification. Discharge current = load power / 12v, charge current = battery power / battery board voltage. The voltage of the panel can be set with the multimeter DC. The short-circuit current of the panel uses a clamp meter to test the current. So the battery power = voltage * current, basically know the power of the solar panel. The battery charge current will know. The current range of the controller is greater than the charging current of the solar panel and the discharge current of the load.
- Q:How the solar controller wiring,
- The lid open, there is a row of posts, the above will mark the solenoid valve, the signal line red or yellow or yellow, blue and green, there may be accompanied by tropical, electric heating, the corresponding connected on the line.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range