Properties of the solar charge controller
1. Design for off-grid solar power system.
2. Applicable to different kinds of batteries.
3. Adopts MPPT technology (Maximum Power Point Tracking). The advanced tracking algorithm make the solar module operate at ideal voltage which the solar modules can produce the maximum available power.
4. Modular design with simple structure and easy maintenance.
5. Automatic power control function.
6. LCD display: Solar panel current, solar panel voltage, solar panel power, battery group voltage, charge current.
7. Perfect protection function: Solar reverse charge protection, Solar reverse connection protection, Battery reverse connection protection, Battery overcharge protection, Battery over current protection etc ,thus the system has higher reliability.
Technical parameters of the solar charge controller
Battery group rated voltage
PV Rated current
PV open circuit voltage
PV Max. power
MPPT input DC voltage range
Input PV module road number
MPPT charge mode, auto stop charge, auto recharge voltage; Protection: connecting contrary, over current, short circuit, over heat etc.
solar panel voltage, solar panel current, solar panel power, battery voltage, charge current
Floating Charge Voltage (adjustable)
Stop charge voltage
Voltage drop between PV and battery
Max itself power consumption
Work environment temperature
90% No condensation
3000m The rated power should be reduced when it is higher than 2000m
Degree of protection
Forced air cooling
*Communication interface (optional)
Product size (mm)
520*430*200mm, (Black one) 480*360*150mm, (Red one)
12Kg(Black one) 14kg(Red one）
*Above parameter only for reference. Could be custom made to user specifications.
- Q:Solar controller 10a, a represents what
- In addition, the general controller will be marked as single-phase or three-phase power, according to P = UI (power = voltage * current) this formula, you can infer the corresponding power, in the choice of output devices (such as pumps) can not exceed this power.
- Q:What is the power of the solar controller?
- Generally in accordance with the current to count. Depending on your system voltage, such as 12V or 24V
- Q:The principle of solar controller
- The controller is divided into square matrix (series, parallel) and DC-DC conversion (with MPPT and no MPPT). The principle of withdrawal is the controller to detect the voltage of the battery, when the set value to withdraw from the square: parallel type of Chiang out of the square in parallel to the controller on the dummy load; series directly to the square open circuit. DC-DC conversion type: some parameters will be cured to the controller (usually the charging voltage is set to 55.2V), the square output voltage through the converter fixed to the set value to the battery charge; with MPPT with the above function , But also through the internal MPPT module to track the maximum power point of the matrix so that the matrix has been working in the solar cell's maximum operating point.
- Q:How to choose a solar controller
- And you have this system has two loads, you want to separate the controller, you can choose a dual controller! And so on and so on, more details can be consulted with me
- Q:How the inverter is connected to the solar controller
- No, no load will not work!
- Q:How the solar panels with the controller
- Battery status indication: When the battery voltage is in the normal range, the status indicator (2) is green; if the status indicator is green slow flashing; when the battery voltage drops to undervoltage, the status indicator turns orange; when the battery When the voltage continues to decrease to the overdischarge voltage, the status indicator (2) turns red, and the controller will automatically turn off the output to remind the user to replenish the power in time. When the battery voltage returns to the normal operating range, the output enable action will be automatically enabled and the status indicator (2) will turn green;
- Q:What is the use of solar controller
- Power adjustment function
- Q:Solar controller one machine how
- First of all, if you are using a multifunctional VRV system, triple the (air conditioning, to warm, hot water) together, then connect the solar energy, solar energy is auxiliary equipment, can not be set as the main control equipment. Finally, I would like to ask, your one machine is a computer or I said one machine
- Q:How does the solar controller set up Sheung Shui?
- Press and hold the warm water temperature button for 3 seconds, hear the "drop" after the sound, the display temperature of the two digital and "regular heating" indicator light began to flash, press the heating water temperature key to set the time heating time The Set the time in Beijing plus the set number of hours is the timing of the heating time, such as set at 10 am, regular heating at 4 pm every day, then set the number of hours 06 (range 00-23), wait 5 seconds to automatically save the exit "regular heating" light is always bright, the heating effect of the deadlock, after 4 pm every day will automatically heat up regularly. Cancel the regular heating, according to "heating water temperature" between 3 seconds, hear the "drop" after the "regular heating" indicator off, the timing heating function is canceled.
- Q:Solar controller red light flashing
- Solar controller is divided into a variety of types, the lights are also representative of the battery, battery components and load, you said the red light flash is the end of the indicator light. You can also look for the controller's instructions, the above will generally refer to the reasons for the light flash.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range