Order On-line Tracking
NZY-TL is a concrete mould release agent, applied to the inner face of shuttering, formwork and mould prior to the casting of concrete. It is wax-based, milk white color carrier which allows an easy release between the cast concrete and the formwork.
1. NZY-TL is supplied ready for use.
2. Form surfaces should be clean and dry before applying MNC-TL. Uniformly apply NZY-TL with brushing or soft, clean cloth with a thin coating on the form surface.
Features and Benefits
1.Easy bond breaking.
2.Dries rapidly on forms resulting cleaner and safer working surfaces.
3.Inhibits rust formation on steel forms.
4.Provides uniform stain-free concrete surfaces.
5.Do not remove formwork in the raining day.
6.Dries fast and is not slippery.
7.Economical and easy to use.
8.Use directly and no need to be diluted with water.
Dosage and Usage
1.NZY-TL covers up to 20sqm per kg when brushing was applied
2. Cares must be taken to avoid applying THICK coatings to NEW hardwood or plywood forming, as this could cause damage to the surface finish.
3. NZY-TL must not be allowed to contact with any reinforcement as it stops the concrete from bonding to the steel.
4. NZY-TL causes a dust film to form where it touches the concrete surface. This film must be brushed away before any other work contacting the concrete surface is carried out.
5. Cares must be taken to avoid open fire.
Package & Storage
NZY-TL is packed in 13.5 kg per iron barrel. Containers should be tightly closed and properly stored. Prevent accumulation of water, dirt or other residue on covers. The shelf life of MNC-TL is two years when stored in the sealed containers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|