1. For alcohol drying and purifying
2. Excellent manufacturer and exporter
3. FREE SAMPLES
4. High efficient absorption
Molecular Sieve 3A
Molecular sieve 3A is mainly used in adsorbing water, any molecular greater than 3A can not be adsorbed.
According to the analysis of it's characteristics, our technology and quipments were improved, so that the products wo supply can adsorb water effectively and use longer.
0.4 K2O 0.6 Na2O Al2O3 2.0 SiO2 4.5 H2O
Specification And Application
Size Ratio Up To Grade
Static Water Adsorption
Water Content, As Shipped
Drying of unsaturated hydrocarbons(e.g.. ethylene, propylene, butadien).
Cracked gas drying.
Drying of natural gas, if COS minimization is essential, or a minimum co-adsorption of hydrocarbons is required.
Drying of highly polar compounds, such as methanol and ethanol.
Liquid alcohol drying.
Static, (non-regenerative) dehydration of insulating glass units, whether air filled or gas-filled.
- Q:Why do people call a concrete mixer a cement mixer?
- It developed as a layman's term, where as most people call concrete, or mortar cement not realizing that cement is only one ingredient in concrete and mortar. So because there are more laymen, than skilled tradesmen in the masonry business, the term stuck
- Q:how many cubic meters of cement are there in a 40 kgs. (94lbs) bag of portland cement?
- The Specific Gravity of Portland Cement is 3.15 so there are 0.0127m3 of Portland cement in a 40kg bag measured as a solid. As the density of the cement in the bag is about 1506kg/m3 (allowing for the voids between the grains) the volume of a 40kg bag is about 0.0266m3
- Q:how to paint house exterior which is cement plaster?
- I have a cement shed and have found masonry paint to be the only type that will last more than a year or two. Wal-mart has a cheap, good masonry paint that can be tinted any color. I've had cheap Wal-mart masonry paint on my shed for 5 years now and there's no sign of a need to repaint, yet,
- Q:Space between cement board and tub flange?
- Sounds like you should have furred out you framing before installing the cement board. Short of removing the cement board you could add another layer.
- Q:Cement my basketball hoop into the ground?
- Permanent Basketball Hoop
- Q:Can I use cement board under my toilet?
- yup you can use cement board on floors, walls, ceilings... anywhere you think moisture may be a problem. as for putting carpet on it, you can, but it wouldnt be my first choice, just because carpet can hold onto moisture and possibly encourage mold. if you like carpet, go ahead, but watch the moisture. otherwise, use tile or lino, and use area rugs.
- Q:is cement a natural resource?
- Is Cement A Natural Resource
- Q:What is the difference between concrete, asphalt, pavement, and cement?
- Asphalt is made from bitumen, a tar like substance. It is mixed with sand and gravel and steam rolled into a flat surface. Also called blacktop. Concrete is a mixture of sand gravel and cement and water that is poured into a mold and set up to dry and harden. Sometimes used with rebar or steel called reinforced concrete. Cement is a dry gray powder sometimes called portland cement that is used to make concrete from. Brick layers use conrete with out rocks just sand added. They call i t mud.
- Q:how and where can we purchase cement clinker?
- Q:I have a metal post that came out on one of my upper front teeth. What kind of cement can i use to replace it?
- You definantly need to go back to the dentist... there is no way around that one!?!?
Our enterprise adheres to the "based on honesty, developed on morality, and flourished on morality" concept of service and the principle of good faith. Taking "Customer satisfaction, and quality first" as the purpose of development, our enterprise will make great efforts to make sound development, pursue excellence of products, and contribute to the development of the harmonious society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Rizhao, Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East
||Certificate of Quality; certificate for products exemption from quality surveillance inspecction; ISO9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, French, Russian
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range