Product Name:PU Office Chair
Armrests: chromed with PU PAD
Base : 350mm chromed
Caster: 50mm nylon casters
Mechanism: Butterfly tilt
Overall Size: W60*D66*H107.5-117.5cm
Seat Size: 52*53cm
Back Size: 52*68cm
N. W. / G.W.: 16/17kgs
Carton Size: 78*32*64cm
Master CBM: 0.16
Packing Method: Brown box with simple Logo printing, inside packing as our factory standard,if with hanging tag,color label, cost will be considered.
1.Wonderful design office chair with very competitive price
2.Padded arms, with adjustable function
3.340mm chrome base with dual-wheel casters
4.Pneumatic seat height adjustment
5.Massage function available
- Q:Are there any couch/couch-esque chairs that I can sit in front of my desk?
- And you have them in a range of prices to suit you. If you have to work at your desk, check out chairs that are specifically designed for desks as they offer many features that are comfortable, support and protect your back for long hours at the desk.
- Q:How to fix padded chair seat?
- Turn okorder.com/
- Q:Stinky Chair?
- Well, they need washing too, like your pants. Problem is you can't throw them into the washer. It's a damp sponge, soapy water, immediately blot, repeat, repeat, repeat and leave for the weekend. Come back Monday and spray with Febreeze. Don't forget to wash the rest of the chair, any arm rests, they get sweaty too.
- Q:Buying a new chair.. need some help deciding. *easy 10 points*?
- For skateboarding all the nikes are fantastically thick yet very stable dont get the Prods they're stable for skating yet no longer as stable as nike 6.0s or DCs so i might say for skateboarding you may get the two the Nike 6.0 Air surgent or DC command
- Q:Buying suede dining chairs?
- hello. suede chairs good for a dining room , my opinion well here's the thing, it totally depends, are you eating at your dining room often do you have children are you the only person who uses the dining room is there an alternative place where meals are eaten for example ( breakfast nook ) is the dinning room only used to eat meals , or also as a study table ? if you have children , or use your dining room table on a daily bases then I would suggest not too suede is a very beautiful material, but in many cases it is rather unpractical, when you have guests over you don't wanna consistently be worrying about your suede chairs as for scotch guard it Doesn't really change the feel at all but it my option it doesn't really work, we have a 8 seater fabric dining room set and its barely a 3 years old and it looks like 30 years old, is very badly stained please make wise decision good luck and may you enjoy your new dining room set
- Q:Where can I find like funky but comfy room chairs?
- Bed okorder.com/
- Q:car tires into chairs?
- Maybe cut a quarter of them out, then find some way to secure actual seats and backs of chairs to them. Then add supportive legs. I wish I had a way to visually show you what I mean,but I hope you understand that. If not that way, then perhaps, depending on how big they are, you could eihter cut them in half or leave them whole and put two next to eachother forming a couch and use two more (or two halves) as the back. Either way be sure to secure some sort of padding onto it, because tires arent' the comfiest things to sit on. Good luck! Sounds like a creative plan. If neither way of mine works, try googling it.
- Q:Magic; Chair suspension?
- Instead of a fork lift that is noisy, and expensive, consider a simple machine: Using common steel scaffolding behind a curtain set a piece of pipe bolted to the bottom of the chair and long enough that it can be counter balanced behind the curtain. Pulleys 0 ```````````` | | ```````````` | | Rope```````````` | | ()====================Chair Counter ____/________________ weight Support Sorry for the crude drawing. The counter weight can be comuted using torques summed around the connection of the rope to the pipe. The idea is to balance the weight of the chair and your volunteer so that the chair will suspend. You will also need an assistant behind the curtain to make the fine adjustment and to keep the pipe level. The intermediate support keeps the system level while the chair is on the floor. The ropes have to be strong enough to lift the weight of the chair, the subject, the counter weight and the pipe. Assume about 400 lb. Under this tension, you will want pulleys that provide about 10:1 advantage so that your second assistant can manange the task. Suspend the pulleys from the scaffold, put the support under the pipe, have the subject take a seat, connect the counter weight, have your second assistant operate the rope and pulleys to lift the system while your first assistant keeps the pipe level. It really works. j
- Q:Placing a chair back after eating?
- Assuming that this is in a public dining area, no matter where you took the chair from, it should be returned to its original spot. It's a question of courtesy for the wait-staff and for the next customer. I've always done that, and I push the chair back to the table just before I leave the restaurant. The aisle should be kept free of obstacles.
- Q:Addicted to vibrating/bouncy chair?
- Well look at it this way he is getting some relief from his bouncy chair and that's great because colic is very uncomfortable for poor little babies! Also Im sure once he gets a bit older all he will want is to be held and carried around and then you will look back and think man I wish he still loved that chair lol. Good luck and it sounds like you're doing a great job being there for him!
we are a professional manufacturer of various swivel office chairs, including CEO chairs, executive chairs, conference chairs, staff chairs, bar chairs,clerk chairs and leisure chairs.
we have established complete quality control and administration system,achieved great satisfaction from its customers for her high quality and effective service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 6500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range