Special Features of Modern Large And Thin Rustic Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Advantages of Modern Large And Thin Rustic Tile:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specifications of Modern Large And Thin Rustic Tile:
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according to
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:Are there any female tile setter's?
- This is not a completelt difficult manual labor type of job. I'd say its a bit easier than working constrution or other labor jobs. My father owns a construction company and I've seen a hand of woman work for him with little or no problems. You can be anything you want, as long as you work hard and are dedicated to it. There's no reason you cannot set tiles as a living just becayse you are a woman. In fact, woman tend to do well with fields that require thinking and setting things up. I think this job could probably suit you very well. I wish you the best! And good luck :)
- Q:How do I repair this broken tile?
- Sockies, this is actually an easy repair. The first responder suggested liquid nails. Don't even consider that. If you have a matching tile available, use that in lieu of trying to clean off the tile. First off, it looks like the tile came loose based the non-continuous thinset on the bottom of the tile. If that is the case (which is probably the cause), you want to fill in under the tile with thinset, so the entire area where the tile sets is filled solid from the sub-floor to approx. 1/8 below the bottom of the surrounding tiles. You should remove the existing thinset where the tile will set. You can do this with a brick or masonry chisel. If a little remains at the perimeter, that will be fine. Trying to remove all of it flush with the surrounding tiles may result in loosening additional tiles. You don't want that. Allow about 5-6 hours for that to set (harden) enough to set the tile. You don't make it flush because you will spread additional thinset on the underside of the tile to set it. Use a 3/8 notched trowel to spread the thinset on the entire surface of the bottom of the tile. Place the tile keeping an even spacing from the tile to the surrounding tiles You want the grout joints to be the same size all around. Press down over the entire surface of the tile to ensure it embeds completely and is flush with the surrounding tiles. Allow it to set overnight and remove any thinset that will impede the grout from obtaining 1/4 depth. It's not necessary to make the grout the full depth of the tile. It's imperative to remove any loose grout prior to grouting. That's it. I suggest buying thinset that comes in the bag that you mix with water. Don't make it too soupy when you mix it. The thinset and grout need to (what's called) slake during the mixing process. It simply means you mix it, allow it to set 5 minutes and remix it, and it's ready to use. The bag will have those instructions on the back.
- Q:White Kitchen cabinets and tiles??
- Colorful okorder.com would be a nice contrast to the plain white color. Lowes and Home Depot also usually have a wide selection of colorful tiles.
- Q:how do i get black grout stains off of white tile???
- Greetings.. If this is an intentional black grout used between the tiles.. as you say, then your work is cut out.... hope it is just dirt. But, assuming the worse, keep in mind that grout is designed to stick mainly to the unglazed sides of the tiles. So... You can use a razor blade scraper tool -- this tool holds a one sided straight razor blade. You then can slide the blade along the tile at an acute angle (near parallel) and scrape off the grout ( like cleaning a cookie sheet with bad carbon build up). Change blades often for big jobs. Then use the Teflon scrubber pad, soap and water - and - some elbow grease for finishing. Think twice about the bleach...test it on a small unseen area first - it may have nasty staining possibilities on the black grout you Want to see..
- Q:replace vinyl tile bathroom floor wth ceramic tile.?
- yes, you should remove everything and install cement board as your new underlayment
- Q:I want to get rid of bathroom and kitchen linulium and replace them with tiles.?
- OMFG. Why don't you asking an intersting question.
- Q:travertine tile?
- Try steam cleaning
- Q:Repair hole in ceramic floor tile?
- Porcelain Tile Repair Kit
- Q:How to use ordinary drill drill on the tiles to hang things hanging?
- Ordinary drill can, but must use a metal head of the hole drill (hardware store to sell). First with the tools to drill the center of the porcelain glaze broken, cracked on the line to facilitate the drill bit positioning, and will not slip on the tile, 6mm above the hole do not hit a bit, According to the required aperture and then drill again, the hole will not be broken.
- Q:Can you stick vinyl tiles onto bathroom tiles?
- Well, if you're using self-stick vinyl tiles, I guess so. You can remove them using a spatula. I guess they would stick to just about any clean smooth surface, like tile, without harming it. If you have really bad CERAMIC tile floor, with tiles missing I would first try to get some tiles from a tile shop, any color, and glue them into the holes. This way the vinyl tiles won't sink into holes. I would buy only the self-stick vinyl tiles, not the kind that need special adhesive. Maybe you can buy a few, stick them down, and see what happens. If you don['t get the floor sopping wet it will be fine. Another thing you could do: Make a big paper full size pattern of bath floor, using tape, glue, kraft paper (available in large wide roll at home depot. Cut and fit pieces so that you fit all edges well. Buy a piece of SHEET VINYL FLOORING, lay the pattern on top, mark edges with fine Sharpie marker, cut carefully, using construction utility knife. with vinyl flooring laid on top of thin wood, so you can cut through with knife. Or maybe the place you buy sheet flooring will cut it for you. Lay it in place. You may have to glue with 1 inch wide around edges, but can do this later. Just remember, if your paper pattern is poor fit, your final floor will make it look even worse.
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range