1. Structure of Smartphone Description：
MTK6582 1.3G quad core, Satellite Navigation GPS chip built-in, 5 inch
3G WCDMA+GSM,support WCDMA 850/2100; 512MB+4GB, support Android 4.4.2
2. Main Features of the Smartphone：
Chipset MT6582 (quad core 1.3 Ghz Processor)
Frequency(MHZ) WCDMA 850/2100 & GSM 850/900/1800/1900
Sim card Support Dual sims dual standby
3. Smartphone Images：
4. Feature of Smartphone：
|Model:||M7 ( 3G )|
|Sales point||MTK6582 1.3G quad core, Satellite Navigation GPS chip built-in, 5 inch|
|3G WCDMA+GSM,support WCDMA 850/2100; 512MB+4GB, support Android 4.4.2|
|Chipset||MT6582 (quad core 1.3 Ghz Processor)|
|Frequency(MHZ)||WCDMA 850/2100 & GSM 850/900/1800/1900|
|Sim card||Support Dual sims dual standby|
|GPS||Satellite Navigation GPS chip built-in, support A-GPS|
|Speaker||Class K Power Amplifier (optional)|
|Main Display||5" QHD LCD, 960*540|
|Touch Lens||G+F, 2 points,capacitance screen|
|Main Camera||5.0MP with flash light ( 8MP, real flash light optional)|
|Internal Memory||512MB+4GB EMMC (1GB+4GB, 1GB+8GB optional)|
|External Memory||Micro SD card ( T-FLASH card), max 32GB|
|Batteries & IO|
|Charger||USB Micro 5Pin|
|Connector||USB Micro 5Pin|
|Language||English, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Italian, German, Dutch, French, Polish, Romanian, Turkish, Russian, Arabic, Indonesian, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese, Hindi, Hebrew, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese|
5. FAQ of Smartphone：
1. Question: What is your product quality?
Answer: 100% test before shipping ,one year warranty , very few defective rate .
2. Question: Can you put my brand name (logo) on the phone ?
Answer: Yes, for samples order we can't print logo,if order over 3000pcs , we can do OEM your logo on back cover
and box ,turn on picture and unlock slide sign , menual all of this with your logo on .
3. Question: which way to ship the goods to me ?
Answer: By fedex , Dhl for small order ,big order by air or by sea .
4. Question: What payment method do you accept?
Answer: T/T ,LC and West Union.
5. Question: if the goods has problem ,how to solve it?
Answer : if goods has problem , it can send back us , we will repair to you .
- Q:Can my mobile phone have two numbers?
- Only with a dual SIM device: Dual SIM phones Mobile phones with simultaneous dual SIM capability built in have the advantage that there are no possible legal issues, breach of contract, or voiding of warranty. They allow both SIMs to be active simultaneously and allow calls to be received on either number, unlike adapters that make one or other number active as required. Normal GSM phones contain a single transceiver; dual-SIM phones must have dual transceivers, and need to display signal strength for both networks. A phone with a single transceiver cannot be converted to simultaneous dual-SIM operation; at most it can be made switchable with the use of an adapter. Although battery life (talk time and standby time) of dual-SIM phones is reduced, typically by about a third, when both SIMs are active, to compensate this they often came with better capacity batteries compared to single-SIM phones. As of Autumn 2007 some little-known Chinese companies supply inexpensive dual-SIM mobiles, mainly in Asian countries. The latest model include I-phone look alike which is the smallest dual-SIM phone ever built. Philips has made models Xenium 9@9w and 699 with this capability belonging to the restart to change active-line generation. Samsung also released the D880 DuoS in November 2007, a slider which can hold two SIM cards with simultaneous standby, and E Ten will have announced a dual SIM 3G phone for October 2008 from their Glofish range. The WIKI dual SIM phone with integrated TV is also increasingly popular in the African region.
- Q:How does the cell phone create a new folder on the desktop?
- Icon to enter the set state: long press any icon on the desktop, the icon into the floating state
- Q:what year was the mobile phone invented?
- In 1908, Nathan B. Stubblefield of Murray, Kentucky, USA
- Q:What T-Mobile smart-phone is better?
- I love the I phone. Sprint is supposed to get the I phone 5 in October. T Mobile is merging with att so it is not a good idea to sign a contract with them. There are many complaints with the T Mobile phones.I hope that this helps.
- Q:How does the phone delete the phone number on the SIM card?
- First enter the phone (phone book, or business card folder) system default phone stored number (not included in the SIM card)
- Q:I have a few virgin mobile phone that i want to be flashed.?
- Generally no. Especially the newer ones. Cricket generally will flash Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, Metro PCS, US Cellular and other companies phones over but Virgin Mobile isn't one of them. Virgin Mobile phones along with Tracfone/Net10 have the highest level of anti flashing techniques built into their phones (so people can't buy their cheap phones and then not use them on VM's network). I would just get a cheap Verizon phone as they are the easiest to flash to Cricket. But make sure you are NOT in a Cricket Trimode market. The new Trimode areas can't flash other phones over because they are not compatible with the new Trimode channel. Nobody uses Trimode but Cricket and Metro PCS at this time.
- Q:Unlocking a mobile phone?
- I thought with most all phones, you can call the company, in this case, Argos, and tell them you are going out of the country and want to unlock your phone to use it and they will mail you the unlock code? Try that and see if it works.
- Q:I need to buy a mobile phone can some one help me to decide?
- the nokia 5800 is the best out of these to hope i helped you out :)
- Q:Unlocked mobile phones?
- yes, typically. unlocked phones can be used with pretty much any sim card as long as it works with the GSM. locked phones only work for one carrier. i.e verizon, sprint, etc. example, a sidekick might cost $50 with a 2 year plan yet it would cost probably around $150-200 to buy it unlocked.
- Q:T-Mobile Users Phone Question?
- i just got the nokia 5300 music phone from t-mobile and i dont like that you cannot e-mail pix. you can only text them. kinda sux. but the mp3 part and the sound is good. good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range