A solar micro-inverter, converts direct current (DC) electricity from a single solar panel to alternating current (AC). The electric power from several micro-inverters is combined and fed into an existing electrical grid. Micro-inverters contrast with conventional string or central inverter devices, which are connected to multiple solar panels.
Characteristic & Advantages:
More Energy Harvest: Distributed MPPT allows10~25% more energy harvest
Simple: Modularized，single ac cable to the house
Reliability: Longer life time and almost 100% operation hours
Security: No high Voltage, makes safter environments
Inteligent : Monitoring each module
Savings: No dc components and significantly save labor cost
Max Recommended PV Power (Wp)
Max DC Open Circuit Voltage (Vdc)
Max DC Input Current (Adc)
MPPT Tracking Accuracy
MPPT Tracking Range (Vdc)
Isc PV (absolute maximum) (Adc)
Maximum Inverter Backfeed Current to the Array (Adc)
Rated AC Output Power (Wp)
Nominal Power Grid Voltage (Vac)
Allowable Power Grid Voltage (Vac)
Allowable Power Grid Frequency (Hz)
<3% (at rated power)
Power Factor (cos phi, fixed)
>0.99 (at rated power)
Current (maximum continuous) (Aac)
Current (inrush) (Peak and Duration)
Nominal Frequency (Hz)
Maximum Output Fault Current (Aac)
Maximum Output Overcurrent Protection (Aac)
Maximum Number of Units Per Branch
16 (12AWG); 12 (14AWG)
Night Time Tare Loss (Wp)
Over/Under Voltage Protection
Over/Under Frequency Protection
Over Current Protection
Reverse DC Polarity Protection
NEMA-6 / IP-67
Dimension (D-W-H mm)
Indoor and outdoor
II(PV), III (AC MAINS)
Product Safety Compliance
CSA C22.2 No. 107.1
Grid Code Compliance* (Refer to the label for the detailed grid code compliance)
VDE V 0126-1-1/A1
G83/2, CEI 021
AS 4777.2 & AS 4777.3
For grid code VDE-AR-N 4105, maximum 3.68kVA PV plant is limited. The grid protection report and setting are readable from the gateway.
For grid code G83/2, maximum 16A per phase is limited. The grid protection report and setting are readable from the gateway.
Grid parameters are configurable through the BDG-256 gateway.
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- and can set the dead time between the upper and lower arms, the use of INTEL 80C196MC to achieve sine wave output circuit, 80C196MC to complete the sine wave signal, AC output voltage, to achieve regulation. Circuit output generally use LC circuit filter high frequency wave, get pure sine wave.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- The main component of the inverter is the three-phase bridge converter. The main purpose of the grid-connected inverter is to change the power to DC and change the AC power. The main purpose is to improve the power quality (because the wind power generation is very large
- Q:Is the PV inverter a current source or a voltage source?
- According to the waveform modulation method can be divided into square wave inverter, stepped wave inverter, sine wave inverter and modular three-phase inverter.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In the small-capacity inverter generally push-pull inverter circuit, full-bridge inverter circuit and high-frequency step-up inverter circuit three, push-pull circuit, the step-up transformer neutral plug connected to the positive power supply, two power Alternating current, the output to get AC power, due to the power transistor to ground, drive and control circuit is simple, and because the transformer has a certain leakage inductance, can limit the short circuit current, thus improving the reliability of the circuit. The disadvantage is the low utilization of the transformer, driving the emotional load is poor.
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- Inverter is the DC power (battery, battery) into alternating current (usually 220V, 50Hz sine wave). It consists of inverter bridge, control logic and filter circuit. Widely used in air conditioning, home theater, electric wheel, power tools, sewing machines, DVD, VCD, computer, TV, washing machine, range hood, refrigerator, video recorders, massage, fan, lighting and so on. In foreign countries
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter is the assembly of the DC into AC power for the use of load, or do not use the load, the inverter after the AC power to the city power grid, when the electricity outage, the inverter will automatically
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- Photovoltaic inverter, also known as power regulator, according to the inverter in the use of photovoltaic power generation system can be divided into two kinds of independent power supply and grid. According to the waveform modulation method can be divided into square wave inverter, stepped wave inverter, sine wave inverter and modular three-phase inverter. For the inverter for the grid system, depending on whether the transformer can be divided into transformer-type inverter and transformer-free inverter.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- can convert light energy into electricity, so that the current flow from one side to the other, the general can be issued equivalent to 10 to 20% of the received light energy. In general, the stronger the light, the more electricity is generated. Its working principle is based on the semiconductor PN junction of the photovoltaic effect. The so-called photodynamic effect is when the object by the light, the object within the charge distribution of the state of the electromotive force and current generated an effect.
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Spontaneous use is a way of grid, that is issued to the electricity, mainly their own family or internal use, the excess part of the power to the grid
- Q:Generally a large grid-connected photovoltaic power plant will have several inverters
- Group is the use of a number of grid-connected inverter and grid-connected AC power grid, the advantage is the loss of small, low cost of the cable (because the PV cable is more expensive), eliminating the cost of the convergence box, and multiple
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range