Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What is the purpose of a two-stage compression refrigeration cycle?
- Reduce the exhaust temperature of the compressor, increase the actual gas flow, improve the balance of the operation of the refrigerator
- Q:What is the function of the refrigeration compressor in the refrigeration system?
- The compressor is composed of a shell, an electric motor, a cylinder, a piston, a control device (a starter and a heat protector) and a cooling system. There are basically two starters, namely, heavy hammer and PTC. Among them, the latter is more advanced. There are two kinds of cooling methods: oil cooling and natural cooling
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the compressor?
- The exhaust heat is the sum of the equivalent heat of the compressor's refrigerating capacity and part of the compressor's input power, which is discharged through the condenser in the system. This parameter is a very important performance index for the compressor in the heat pump system. It is also necessary to design the condenser of the refrigeration system.
- Q:What are the types of condensers?
- As a hot surface, the spiral fin tube has high heat exchange efficiency, sufficient heating surface, small smoke force and small side force of the flue gas system, and meets the requirements of ordinary burners
- Q:What is the working principle of the BOG compressor?
- With the increase of volatile gas in the tank, the tank pressure rising, in order to maintain the pressure within the allowable range, the general need to BOG compression and then condensed into liquid or compressed output. The BOG compressor is the compressor used to compress the BOG
- Q:What are the condensers made of?
- Divided into single type refrigeration and heating of type two, regardless of which kinds of form, is composed of a combination of the following
- Q:What are the air compressors for?
- Instrument control and automation equipment, such as tool change in machining center, etc.
- Q:What about compressor overload protection?
- The voltage on the compressor is too low, including the power supply voltage of the power grid is low and the contact of the power supply line is poor and the line diameter is fine. Both will cause the compressor to start the current is too large, and the protection relay action
- Q:What is the function of the air conditioning condenser?
- At this point, the outlet temperature of the condenser is about 35~45 degrees C, and the optimum temperature is below 40 degrees C. The refrigerant then enters the expansion valve or capillary to cool down
- Q:What is the mean of condenser?
- In refrigeration plants, condensers are used to condense the cooling vapours of ammonia and freon. In petrochemical industry, condensers are used to condense hydrocarbons and other chemical vapors. A device in which steam is converted into liquid during distillation. Also called a condenser. All condensers operate by removing heat from the gas or steam.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range